Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:49:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223011 times)
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:52:29 PM

question: do we have a dev active on the coin?
Answer/Question: Do we have active dev on 90% of the coins started this year?

no, but most are obvious scams planned to be abandoned from the first minute. Kitteh was not that. So no dev? Needs some dev for sure.

Dev please! Thanks.
For higher cap you want a dev to make sure it's running well.

OP says 11 devs ... at least 1 must be left  Roll Eyes
smalltimer

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:17:59 PM

majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:40:06 PM

question: do we have a dev active on the coin?
Answer/Question: Do we have active dev on 90% of the coins started this year?

no, but most are obvious scams planned to be abandoned from the first minute. Kitteh was not that. So no dev? Needs some dev for sure.

Dev please! Thanks.
For higher cap you want a dev to make sure it's running well.

OP says 11 devs ... at least 1 must be left  Roll Eyes
I m still here Smiley But I don't think that there is much change needed here only patience and maybe few more pools. There are few coins who have amazing support and lot of features but hey those features no one uses only few people. So main question here is do we need all of those features no one use but then somehow they will increase the price?
Someone asked here when will price go up and I answered simply when I buy most of the MEOW Smiley

smalltimer

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:57:11 PM

I m still here Smiley But I don't think that there is much change needed here only patience and maybe few more pools. There are few coins who have amazing support and lot of features but hey those features no one uses only few people. So main question here is do we need all of those features no one use but then somehow they will increase the price?
Someone asked here when will price go up and I answered simply when I buy most of the MEOW Smiley

this is great! Thank you dev for sticking to the good coin! I agree does not need much update. Coins are hard enough to make secure and protect the network. More features is just more attack vectors and more things that can break down.
Keep it simple is good. Most important is hashrate and good sync for people. Everything else is not so important.
I don't know if merged mining is here already but that's maybe a thing someone can do when there is time for it in case it's not here or in the pipe already. Other than that: dev just needs to make sure it's chugging along reliably and everyone is happy Wink

really great so maybe kitteh can finally become a little bit relevant now that inflation is fading out. I think it can haz a bright future. It's actually in excellent shape Smiley

Good luck to the community. Keep hoarding the coins because they aren't as plentiful anymore.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:02:08 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 07:53:40 PM by waaat?

Smiley

was just at the old thread and people have been trading 100k meow for 0.1 btc or even more there  Wink

Let's go back to the future Smiley
majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:23:40 PM

Yes price was high but I can assure everyone that none of the developers sold his coins, any single one. I had about 32BTC in MEOW and didn't sold and time will show to me and to everyone that I played smart. Remember, for all coins who are popular now people had to wait 2 years. MEOW will be one year old in few days Smiley This year showed us lot of greed and no patience.

Let me try to describe in short what happened:
Max Keiser or whatever his name is, he is the man who destroyed most of the coins. Kittehcoin is destroyed by him in just 3 days. First he invested, next day started to promote MEOW on RT then dumped, laughing to our hard work again on RT. At the time when all of that happened people trusted him but they didn't know what he did to feathercoin few months earlier. But as one of my friends told me(who has lot of confrontations with Max) big investors work in circles and all the time they get back to some coin after they buy a lot of them at small prices.

Another thing, if you look to all LTC traded coins on cryptsy you will notice that there are only few who don't need too much LTC to pump up the price, MEOW is one of them, creating pump there is way too easy...

Talking about KNC, as you know what happened to the people who received their Titans, it is quite nightmare for them right now, they can mine about 3.7LTC per day with their power machines, soon enough those machines will worth nothing and all of them will mine some scrypt, nscrypt coins. What can I say, I had argue with them on KNC forum because they mine EXEcoin who is not profitable at all because they don't know what to do, what to mine to recover from bad investment, even vertcoin is changing algo Smiley Imagine they didn't calculated that there is something called difficulty and that it is the same to mine EXE coin with 100MH/s nscrypt and with 5 280X where is no ASIC there Smiley At the time when I received my KNC SHA256 miners they didn't worth anything. Only winner is KNC.

Just one of those machines is enough to give huge boost to MEOW network. Strategy goes like this, 200MH/s machine will cost 100Euros in 2 month, let's say I buy it and put it to MEOW, no one will be able to mine MEOW anymore, and I m constantly buying it. Calculate for yourself.  

smalltimer

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:42:59 AM

Yes price was high but I can assure everyone that none of the developers sold his coins, any single one. I had about 32BTC in MEOW and didn't sold and time will show to me and to everyone that I played smart. Remember, for all coins who are popular now people had to wait 2 years. MEOW will be one year old in few days Smiley This year showed us lot of greed and no patience.

Let me try to describe in short what happened:
Max Keiser or whatever his name is, he is the man who destroyed most of the coins. Kittehcoin is destroyed by him in just 3 days. First he invested, next day started to promote MEOW on RT then dumped, laughing to our hard work again on RT. At the time when all of that happened people trusted him but they didn't know what he did to feathercoin few months earlier. But as one of my friends told me(who has lot of confrontations with Max) big investors work in circles and all the time they get back to some coin after they buy a lot of them at small prices.

Another thing, if you look to all LTC traded coins on cryptsy you will notice that there are only few who don't need too much LTC to pump up the price, MEOW is one of them, creating pump there is way too easy...

Talking about KNC, as you know what happened to the people who received their Titans, it is quite nightmare for them right now, they can mine about 3.7LTC per day with their power machines, soon enough those machines will worth nothing and all of them will mine some scrypt, nscrypt coins. What can I say, I had argue with them on KNC forum because they mine EXEcoin who is not profitable at all because they don't know what to do, what to mine to recover from bad investment, even vertcoin is changing algo Smiley Imagine they didn't calculated that there is something called difficulty and that it is the same to mine EXE coin with 100MH/s nscrypt and with 5 280X where is no ASIC there Smiley At the time when I received my KNC SHA256 miners they didn't worth anything. Only winner is KNC.

Just one of those machines is enough to give huge boost to MEOW network. Strategy goes like this, 200MH/s machine will cost 100Euros in 2 month, let's say I buy it and put it to MEOW, no one will be able to mine MEOW anymore, and I m constantly buying it. Calculate for yourself.  

if price rises mining is more profitable again. Right now not traders, not miners and not investors make a big profit. It's not big profit in it for anyone right now.
I am sure Kitteh will not die on the other hand. So it's pretty good to buy right now i think.
Why not together buy it all up slow and steady?
Someone just dumped a few (50m) last hour on cryptsy. As long as there are people selling so many this cheap it won't go nowhere. People with sense for success and longterm holding need to buy these dumps and hoard the coins away to later sell them not at once but slowly in small amounts. This behaviour will help the price. Right now i buy all i can get below 20 litoshi because once these prices are gone they will not come back again and in 3 months you maybe wish you would have loaded up on the coins during these times. All altcoins look very bad right now. They are pretty oversold. I see big potential for later profit not only in kitteh. All the coine struggle, many died. The ones that survive (and kitteh is one of them) will make very good profit in 2015 i believe.
Right now it is 1LTC maybe 2LTC for all miners of this coin in a day. That's not even 10$ they need to split between them.
From the inflation aspect this is very easy to hold price if we have not too many stupid big bagholders who dump progress down again. And even if we had them - they just cost time. This prices are so low if we can have/create a constant demand greater than the daily inflation this has to rise in the long run. Right now we can have more demand than supply very easy. Especially since halving 2 days ago and next halving soon again. Kitteh will rise, no doubt. Maybe not to the moon immediately but maybe later. A little rise during next weeks/months should be possible though.
Make some advertisement. New people and new money come in slowly. They need to know Kitteh too while we keep buying at least the daily inflation every day (all community needs to buy at least 10$ worth every day) - i think we can do that. I will continue to buy 2$ to 5$ of coins every day in average. If only 2 or 3 other people do the same it rises slowly already. It's really not hard to do. Patiently doing this will win in the end.
No pump and dump but real slow rise to build on that later.  Wink
And then in the end mining is profitable again too  Wink

all this thinking does not even include the possibility of larger investors coming in which could also happen anytime.
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:57:51 AM

There are far too many coins on the market now. Over a period of time the coins worth investing in will show their value and most of the developers that launched their coins for pump and dump purposes will simply make a bit of profit and then let their coin die.

Nice to see Kitteh still going but it will take something significant (other than catchy promotions) that will help elevate any coin. Dogecoin did it a year ago and cornered the "funny promotion" market. After its initial success its value dropped tremendously but when the bobsleigh team came along asking for Dogecoin donations, the price suddenly rocketed and then became steady again.

I wish Kitteh success but it has a lot of competition on its hand.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
smalltimer

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:16:37 AM

There are far too many coins on the market now. Over a period of time the coins worth investing in will show their value and most of the developers that launched their coins for pump and dump purposes will simply make a bit of profit and then let their coin die.

Nice to see Kitteh still going but it will take something significant (other than catchy promotions) that will help elevate any coin. Dogecoin did it a year ago and cornered the "funny promotion" market. After its initial success its value dropped tremendously but when the bobsleigh team came along asking for Dogecoin donations, the price suddenly rocketed and then became steady again.

I wish Kitteh success but it has a lot of competition on its hand.

read the book of wolong. The bobsleight team did nothing. Doge was all pump and dump at that time.
You say too many coins on the market. Right. But i see all exchanges empty and everyone on cryptsy. I had to fill the orderbooks on all the other exchanges yesterday because there were aboslutely no coins. All coins are in one marketplace (cryptsy).
Perfect to pump it actually. But it's not rational in any other sense. Try to get the trading decentral on more exchanges and it'll do better too Wink
Right now 99,9% of volume is on cryptsy. Give other exchanges some love too Wink
smalltimer

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:17:28 AM

some more moon-cats Wink

CheekyChappy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:33:12 AM

In short, I hold some Kitteh and hope for the price to go up but having said that I will not buy any more as I do not see it as value for money. There are far too many options out there.

Kitteh has nothing that makes itself stand out from the crowd. Currently there are nearly 600 crypto and with the exception of a handful of them none have any stability or proven track record. Adding a few gifs/pngs with cute kittens and few doge-style comic sentences superimposed on those images will not do anything for Kitteh, just like it will not do anything for other crypto.

Look at Darkcoin, regardless of where it is in the charts now it has remained in and around the top-ten after hitting a peak of top-5, I think. It offers something that other crypto did not have with harder to track transactions. It made it different to other crypto out there. Sadly Kitteh like hundreds of others has neither anything nothing nor interesting to offer.... Maybe that will change in future.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
smalltimer

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 12:01:22 PM by smalltimer

In short, I hold some Kitteh and hope for the price to go up but having said that I will not buy any more as I do not see it as value for money. There are far too many options out there.

Kitteh has nothing that makes itself stand out from the crowd. Currently there are nearly 600 crypto and with the exception of a handful of them none have any stability or proven track record. Adding a few gifs/pngs with cute kittens and few doge-style comic sentences superimposed on those images will not do anything for Kitteh, just like it will not do anything for other crypto.

Look at Darkcoin, regardless of where it is in the charts now it has remained in and around the top-ten after hitting a peak of top-5, I think. It offers something that other crypto did not have with harder to track transactions. It made it different to other crypto out there. Sadly Kitteh like hundreds of others has neither anything nothing nor interesting to offer.... Maybe that will change in future.

maybe just take your loss and dump if you don't believe in the coin? I think it can go places. People who hold it but don't believ in it just hold it down really. Things can change fast around here. Maybe dark gets fatally attacked tomorrow and drops to very small marketcap in just a few days. Can happen. We don't know. You can't compare dark and kitteh though. These are targeted at completely different audience. And to tell you something: Kitteh has a larger potential audience than dark has Wink
Every day people (Joe normal) does not buy dark. They buy btc, ltc, doge, kitteh and so on.
What the targetgroup of kitteh demands is simplicity, maybe techsupport, fun, easy to use. They do not demand 1000 features. They demand easy to use simple coins which are fun and just work reliably without lots complications.
Can't compare drk and meow really  Wink
Kitteh problem is only: targetgroup did not fully arrive yet. They will come with the next wave though.  Wink
There is a lot potential buyers who just have not arrived in crypto yet.
They will come slowly but they will.  Wink

btw: there will soon be deanonymizers for drk transaction. Then it will have lost its usecase and will drop very fast. DRK is very risky.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:07:35 PM

btc 0.00419999 1 satoshi on https://comkort.com/market/trade/meow_btc/   you can pump it to 8 satoshi
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:14:02 PM

btw: there will soon be deanonymizers for drk transaction. Then it will have lost its usecase and will drop very fast. DRK is very risky.

DarkCoin was never anonymous - it was only a gimmick.  No coin is anonymous - never will be as the NSA will never allow it and furthermore, any digital code written by one guy to hide something can be just as easily broken into and uncovered by another - especially when you're dealing with the NSA which has unlimited budgets and the best hackers in the world.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
acckill

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:17:09 PM

any pools for meow
acckill

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:04:39 PM

can not get wallet to sync it saids no blocksource
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:07:49 AM

I approve of this coin.  Smiley
Muuurrrrica!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:23:55 AM

btc 0.00419999 1 satoshi on https://comkort.com/market/trade/meow_btc/   you can pump it to 8 satoshi

88 satoshi actually with very small bankroll Smiley
Let's do this!
acckill

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

can someone hep me please
tuaris

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:58:59 AM

can someone hep me please

This is an active node, probably full at the moment.
kittehcoin.securepayment.cc (63.247.147.163)

I'm in the process of spinning up a second node with a larger capacity.
IP wil be: 96.57.62.202

It should be up in the next few hours.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: