Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I don't blame the bounty manager because they can't find out the ICO is fraud. I think the decision to choose a project is in our hands, and before deciding to join we must study the project.

All of us are asked to check first the project or read the white paper before we join the said project. With all the right intentiontion both we and the bounty manager look forward to be benefited by it. So if the ICO is eventually fraud because of the project head or owner and you are scammed the bounty manager was scammed too.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

Very bad news, I was involved in it as well as many others . So much effort and time wasted
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

in a profession for a manager only manage portions without having to know what he is developing.
only some managers know specifically about the ICO project they are managing, remember, it is not for all managers.
if indeed we as a bounty participant of course at the beginning of a good communication with the manager to know the prospects of the project being maneuvered, so we know the degree of keseteruasannya take care of the bounty is whether the project has a seriousness not to deceive the participants bounty when after completion.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

No. But what they can do is at least verify everything before accepting the job and starting the campaign. They need to make sure everything is legitimate, specially the identities of the developers.
From there, bounty managers can't really predict if these developers will just run with the investors' money.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
there's a lot of scam ico lately, but bounty managers are not to be blame, they are just doing their job. the project hired them to manage the bounty, they are not even part of the team. you should not blame them if the ico become scam ico.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

Campaign failure should not blame the bonus manager because sometimes they are fooled and no one is not making mistakes, so be generous forgiving.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Don't blame on bounty manager, you have to make your own analysis. If he has 1-2 scams, it is not enough to make conslusion , but if he has more scams, then he should be tagged for fraudulent activities

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

I begin to wonder why most of the time, bounty participants use to cast a lot of blames on bounty managers on the issue of bounty extension and bounty tokens not being paid at the appropriate time. Some issues of that sort are dependent on the team managers for that particular project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Managing a bounty campaign is a big responsibility. You have to make sure that you do all the necessary steps to minimize failure. In some extent, we can blame the bounty manager because they should exert more effort to make sure that the bounty will be successful but we should also take into consideration that they are also victims of this scams.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

In my opinion, the gift manager must be responsible for distributing prizes that are not done. even though the bounty project was successful
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

the manager of the bounty cannot be blamed if there is a project that they manage turns out to be a scam, we as participants should press the project team to immediately clarify or compensate if the project has good faith, but indeed sometimes there are some Bounty managers who run away the Bounty participant's money, I suggest you Bounty participants are not cheated by fake Bounty managers, you should choose an experienced Bounty manager
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

You could not blame the bounty manager if he is not from the team of the ICO you've joined, it is not like he wanted you guys to be scammed, just like you, he also didn't know that, that certain ICO will become a scam in the end. The problem here is on the team of that project, they fooled you by their sweet words and promises, as a bounty hunter is a risk for us whether to believe or not, because how are we going to know if it is legit or not if we are not going to give it a try, right?

This is simple logic, this is what you called trial and error, ICO is like a math problem that you are going to solve, you are making trial and errors to get the right solution, and the right solution is your Salary after the ICO, but not all of the ICOs will gives you the right solution, you'll just left there hanging for nothing.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

No need to blame the Manager bounty because as a Manager in charge they also had on hokey. Certainly in the incident not only participants of the bounty just feel disappointed. Surely we as a bounty hunter should be able to find a project that is real and not a scam. Analysis of the achievement of the sale of the token. And view from the display of the website.
Creedact

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

Not always the mistake lies with the Bounty Manager. Bounty managers are also human beings who are not guilty, manager bounty is only a friendship to help people get a good bounty. Bounty managers also have limitations in terms of information and knowledge, while those who contribute a lot are ourselves. From personal self should be able to improve skills and knowledge as well, and not put full trust in the manager campaign.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

I think the only way to remedy the situation is that EVERY WEEK the ICOS should escrow ETH OR BTC into an escrow  form what they collect. Say for example the bounty is 1% of the collected funds, 1% every week of money collected should be sent to an escrow and people should be paid in eth or btc for bounties from now on. I f they want to invest later in the project then that's fine, if not, they can keep their eth or btc for work rendered. Blaming bounty managers is not going to solve this really bad problem now cropping up from all these scammers wasting our time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
boris1985s

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I am not familiar with this project, on it I cannot tell whether the manager is guilty. But happens often that managers take obviously knowing that the project failure. But what in this case I cannot tell.

Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

Most likely, bounty managers from the very beginning can not know about the intention of the project to deceive people. After all, they are not members of the team, they are just people who, like us, did their work. And they, like us, were deceived.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

This is only the fault of the team. I'm sure that the bounty managers did not know about the team's cunning plans. We need to communicate directly with the team
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: