Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:18:32 AM

I am in UK - for some reason I pasted the US stratum server in my conf file instead of the EU stratum server!

So I know have some blades pointed at US and GS Mini pointed at EU stratums all under the same BTC address!

Does this actually matter?  Huh

No, as long as the worker addresses are the same, there's no problem.
I suggest you change all back to EU, since it's better.

TY for that - are you saying that the EU server is just better all round or better as I am in the UK?

Interestingly, I have been trying out MagicPool which is getting quite a lot of hashrate - comparing MP and CM, MP is 0.001020562 BTC/MHS/Day down on period 12th - 22nd June. Considering that Magic Pool is a 'switchpool switching pool' I would have thought there should be an advantage with them...

I think I read somewhere that the profitability check frequency is 6 hours - that's only 4 times a day so perhaps not granular enough?

EU server is nearer to you so its better, since the time it takes to send a completed share takes less time, there is a less chance that your share will get rejected or beckme stale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kisd333

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:02:43 PM

I am sorry for my typing mistake.
Please correct my account address from 1kqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbsjhR99krPURtNm6
to the right one 1KqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbSjhR99krPURtNm6
Again:

Wrong address-> 1kqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbsjhR99krPURtNm6
Right address -> 1KqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbSjhR99krPURtNm6

Thank you!
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

I am sorry for my typing mistake.
Please correct my account address from 1kqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbsjhR99krPURtNm6
to the right one 1KqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbSjhR99krPURtNm6
Again:

Wrong address-> 1kqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbsjhR99krPURtNm6
Right address -> 1KqPAaw99YtCUKZf8ZbSjhR99krPURtNm6

Thank you!

Corrected.

brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:27:58 PM

Ever plan on paying me?  3 weeks would sure seem like plenty of time....
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:44:41 PM

Including your bitcoin address in your post would probably help speed up the support process..
brian_23452

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Including your bitcoin address in your post would probably help speed up the support process..

I have already included it a half dozen times.   And been blown off each time.   Along with all the other people who haven't gotten paid either.  His software is obviously borked because I am not the only one having this problem; coins that were earned just stay in "waiting to be exchanged" forever.  Mine have been there for three weeks, others have had this problem longer.  He will eventually come along and promise "to fix it soon, just wait one more week please", at which point nothing will happen. 

I don't know if he is intentionally stealing from his customers, too incompetent to fix his code, or just doesn't give a shit, but eventually your coins will get stuck too just like mine and some other people's, and then you can join us in waiting Smiley
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

Ever plan on paying me?  3 weeks would sure seem like plenty of time....

I have already included it a half dozen times.   And been blown off each time.   Along with all the other people who haven't gotten paid either.  His software is obviously borked because I am not the only one having this problem; coins that were earned just stay in "waiting to be exchanged" forever.  Mine have been there for three weeks, others have had this problem longer.  He will eventually come along and promise "to fix it soon, just wait one more week please", at which point nothing will happen.  

I don't know if he is intentionally stealing from his customers, too incompetent to fix his code, or just doesn't give a shit, but eventually your coins will get stuck too just like mine and some other people's, and then you can join us in waiting Smiley

Regarding old unexchanged balances.

The pool has ~20 BTC of old unexchanged balance out of over 9500 BTC mined since the pool start, which is only 0.20%. They are some post-fork blocks that got stuck somewhere and automated scripts couldn't resolve their status automatically. I need to manually check and investigate what is the status of these mined blocks. The pool has mined almost 700,000 blocks of dozens different coins since start and there were over a hundred forks which we needed to resolve through, because these new pump-and-dump coins tend to fork a lot. The unexchanged balance are leftovers from forks which couldn't be resolved automatically by our scripts. Some part of this balance are just orphaned blocks and there are no valid coins behind them, so this part will be converted to zero as is any other orphaned block. Some part of this are valid blocks which got stuck somewhere and it will be resolved, exchanged and paid as usual.

I started sorting it manually today and I hope to finish it in this week. This is time-consuming and manual work, so please be patient.

He's not stealing, nor incompetent and does actually give a shit. So don't worry, he won't run away with your precious 1,95 usd.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:01:17 PM

I have already included it a half dozen times.   And been blown off each time.   Along with all the other people who haven't gotten paid either.  His software is obviously borked because I am not the only one having this problem; coins that were earned just stay in "waiting to be exchanged" forever.  Mine have been there for three weeks, others have had this problem longer.  He will eventually come along and promise "to fix it soon, just wait one more week please", at which point nothing will happen.  

How about I mail you $1.65??  Terk is working on it.... I have more coins "stuck" than you, but you don't see me complaining.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
brian_23452

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:01:01 PM

I get it.  Since it's only a $1.65 it's okay for him to steal it, or because he stole more from you two it's okay to steal it from me?  
Or how about it obviously would have been more but I stopped mining there as soon as I realized I wasn't getting paid the full amount?
Or perhaps you two just think it is okay for a pool operator to steal funds from their user's, as long as it isn't that much?  By the way, what's the limit?  2 dollars?  10 dollars?  a hundred?  How much does he have to steal before it isn't okay?  How much has he stolen between me and the other people "missing" transactions?

Or perhaps I am being harsh accusing him of stealing, but then what do you call it when you know you owe someone money and don't pay them for 3 weeks?  I tried to be polite and patient but how long does it take for a pool to pay out if they are competent and honest?  

Anyways, since you two think it is such a trivial amount then I will take you up on your offer to "mail" me the money, please by all means go ahead and send the stol....I mean "stuck" bitcoins to my listed bitcoin address and I will consider the matter closed.  
Everybody

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:11:29 PM

How about I mail you $1.65??  Terk is working on it.... I have more coins "stuck" than you, but you don't see me complaining.

Me the same! I think it not would be possible anymore!
chadwickx16

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

Me the same! I think it not would be possible anymore!

Umm..What??  Huh

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:54:59 PM

I get it.  Since it's only a $1.65 it's okay for him to steal it, or because he stole more from you two it's okay to steal it from me?  
Or how about it obviously would have been more but I stopped mining there as soon as I realized I wasn't getting paid the full amount?
Or perhaps you two just think it is okay for a pool operator to steal funds from their user's, as long as it isn't that much?  By the way, what's the limit?  2 dollars?  10 dollars?  a hundred?  How much does he have to steal before it isn't okay?  How much has he stolen between me and the other people "missing" transactions?

Or perhaps I am being harsh accusing him of stealing, but then what do you call it when you know you owe someone money and don't pay them for 3 weeks?  I tried to be polite and patient but how long does it take for a pool to pay out if they are competent and honest?  

Anyways, since you two think it is such a trivial amount then I will take you up on your offer to "mail" me the money, please by all means go ahead and send the stol....I mean "stuck" bitcoins to my listed bitcoin address and I will consider the matter closed.  

I'm sure that the competent, honest, polite, and patient person that you are will return this payment once the CleverMining payout comes through. For now though shut the fuck up.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e262807375e97fa17474b3633c2bf8a6894bfbd2eeaccfe7c973be1fadce006e
chadwickx16

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:56:47 PM

I'm sure that the competent, honest, polite, and patient person that you are will return this payment once the CleverMining payout comes through. For now though shut the fuck up.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e262807375e97fa17474b3633c2bf8a6894bfbd2eeaccfe7c973be1fadce006e

Damn! Suchmoon, you beat me to it. At least I wasn't the only one annoyed at him.  Smiley

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:04:36 PM

Damn! Suchmoon, you beat me to it. At least I wasn't the only one annoyed at him.  Smiley

Sorry Smiley You can take care of the next over-entitled little brat that comes along Grin
chadwickx16

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Sorry Smiley You can take care of the next over-entitled little brat that comes along Grin

LOL! Fair Enough. =)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Master Of Gladness

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:52:04 PM

No excuse for stuck coins. If blocks are being solved for a coin by any pool then they mature.  Pay up.  If you cant do a manual payouts yourself, just stay away from that pool.

I mined at clever but the hashrate I get there after days and days is 5-10% lower than at say coinotron or f2pool and f2pool is like 8000+ miles away.
I test pools with some of my miners for a week or 2, compare payouts and go from there.

1.3Mhs x 5= 5.4 at clever but 6.5-7 or more at another pool when the reject/stale rate is included. I lost a tiny bit of profit during the testing.

vardiff locked at 512 may be the cause but I dont have time to wait for someone to fix their pool.  I leave and check back in a few weeks. ROI is all that is important.

Also, dont be a dick because he may take offense and your $1 will never arrive.

chadwickx16

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:09:48 PM

No excuse for stuck coins. If blocks are being solved for a coin by any pool then they mature.  Pay up.  If you cant do a manual payouts yourself, just stay away from that pool.

I mined at clever but the hashrate I get there after days and days is 5-10% lower than at say coinotron or f2pool and f2pool is like 8000+ miles away.
I test pools with some of my miners for a week or 2, compare payouts and go from there.

1.3Mhs x 5= 5.4 at clever but 6.5-7 or more at another pool when the reject/stale rate is included. I lost a tiny bit of profit during the testing.

vardiff locked at 512 may be the cause but I dont have time to wait for someone to fix their pool.  I leave and check back in a few weeks. ROI is all that is important.

The pool now supports manual difficulty.

NEW! Setup your own difficulty
Our new stratum server has VARDIFF enabled and it should work great for most users. But if you have a miner with dozens of chips working as a single connection you might want to setup your own difficulty. You can do this by using password d=XXXX where XXXX is number between 128 and 65536 (only powers of 2 are accepted, so 128, 256, 512, etc, e.g. d=512). This will set a fixed difficulty and disable vardiff. It works per connection so you can choose separate difficulty for each of your miners.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Master Of Gladness

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:18:56 PM

No excuse for stuck coins. If blocks are being solved for a coin by any pool then they mature.  Pay up.  If you cant do a manual payouts yourself, just stay away from that pool.

vardiff locked at 512 may be the cause but I dont have time to wait for someone to fix their pool.  I leave and check back in a few weeks. ROI is all that is important.

Our new stratum server has VARDIFF enabled and it should work great for most users. But if you have a miner with dozens of chips working as a single connection you might want to setup your own difficulty. You can do this by using password d=XXXX where XXXX is number between 128 and 65536 (only powers of 2 are accepted, so 128, 256, 512, etc, e.g. d=512). This will set a fixed difficulty and disable vardiff. It works per connection so you can choose separate difficulty for each of your miners.

http://clevermining.com/faq

Some temporary changes to the pool
Temporarily vardiff is disabled and there's a fixed difficulty 512. Fee is at a fixed 2%. The FAQ isn't updated yet to reflect this.

Then why is that up on the site still?
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

http://clevermining.com/faq

Some temporary changes to the pool
Temporarily vardiff is disabled and there's a fixed difficulty 512. Fee is at a fixed 2%. The FAQ isn't updated yet to reflect this.

Then why is that up on the site still?

Because there are much more important things to do than updating the stupid faq, such as tweaking the profit engine, fix stuck balances and prepare the x11 multipool?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:30:57 AM

I dont think I have ever checked the FAQ

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: