Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

I use multipool.us a lot these days, the merge mining seems very good as well. Of course, you have to trade the alt coins yourself, but then that is the trader in me. You can set up auto sell on cryptsy, but beware of some of the large spreads on some markets.

I did jump to Happysatoshi working out for me verry good, but i think i will go back to clever if the admin coming back and fix the pay out we will see...

Happy Satoshi is one of the biggest jokes I've experience in the entire crypto realm to date.

Care to elaborate?
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:40:13 AM

I use multipool.us a lot these days, the merge mining seems very good as well. Of course, you have to trade the alt coins yourself, but then that is the trader in me. You can set up auto sell on cryptsy, but beware of some of the large spreads on some markets.

I did jump to Happysatoshi working out for me verry good, but i think i will go back to clever if the admin coming back and fix the pay out we will see...

Happy Satoshi is one of the biggest jokes I've experience in the entire crypto realm to date.

Care to elaborate?

Tried happy site for a few days but not as exciting due to low number of scrypt miners.
I pointed my A2 110MH there and easily became Top 10 miners in leaderboard.
I noticed some big rigs (huge GH rigs maybe) in Top 3 now missing in leaderboard, as of this morning a lone 400MH miner on top.
I am sure this site would get better churn when more miners join in... but with only sub 20 miners... hmmmm tough sell this.
I dont have any issue with Clever actually, it's been paying daily to match near the A2 maximum return and immature & unexchanged values are still active.
I am sticking to Clever for now - until hell breaks loose.
I do hope Terk will make an appearance soon though... he is still MIA but I am sure he is maintaining the site still.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
Blubbaxx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:18:37 AM

Good Morning,

I´m totaly new with this bitcoin stuff and tried clevermining.

Used the recieving adress of my wallet as a username and a new password. So I started mining with the bfgminer and my GPU.

More that one hour ago, I can´t see any stats on clevermining.com.

Can anybody give ma a reason for that?

--> sorry for my bad english

Blubbaxx
TheSETJ

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:13:29 AM

Hey

I join your pool today. I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 and I have about 300 khash/s. I want to know how I can calculate my income? Something that I feel what is happening while I'm mining and what I get?
RedVisioN

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:23:01 AM

Good Morning,

I´m totaly new with this bitcoin stuff and tried clevermining.

Used the recieving adress of my wallet as a username and a new password. So I started mining with the bfgminer and my GPU.

More that one hour ago, I can´t see any stats on clevermining.com.

Can anybody give ma a reason for that?

--> sorry for my bad english

Blubbaxx

Didn't you read this thread?

STOP MINING!
Its a scam... you won't get paid everything...
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:56:54 AM

The balances are not updated that frequently, so don't expect them to update in realtime! It appears to be updated only once an hour.
I think its a bit far to call it a scam, but there are certainly issues that people desire an answer to. I do think the service is a little too opaque for my liking.
Some coins may take a while to mature, I've known the Megacoin blockchain freeze for 7 days. Don't understand why that coin is so high up in the market cap charts. Taking a week for a transaction to go through is a bit dysfunctional.
Coins do mature in time for me, and most coins do get exchanged. But I've had a bunch of coins unexchanged for over a month, and unfortunately it keeps rising.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:05:03 PM

Care to elaborate?

Tried happy site for a few days but not as exciting due to low number of scrypt miners.
I pointed my A2 110MH there and easily became Top 10 miners in leaderboard.
I noticed some big rigs (huge GH rigs maybe) in Top 3 now missing in leaderboard, as of this morning a lone 400MH miner on top.
I am sure this site would get better churn when more miners join in... but with only sub 20 miners... hmmmm tough sell this.
I dont have any issue with Clever actually, it's been paying daily to match near the A2 maximum return and immature & unexchanged values are still active.
I am sticking to Clever for now - until hell breaks loose.
I do hope Terk will make an appearance soon though... he is still MIA but I am sure he is maintaining the site still.

My experience on happysatoshi is about the same except that I moved there and stayed a month or so ago. There are a few big miners, probably titans, that pop in and out but overall the hashrate is too low to mine high diff coins like LTC.  At least so far. Payouts are still on par with CM though in my experience.  But since happy satoshi coins aren't getting stuck like CM coins maybe I am making more.  I have coins stuck here on two addresses for many months so I won't mine here any longer.

I was however hoping that FryguyUK would elaborate on his hyperbolic comment above.  There is a long, long list of outright scams in the cryptospace so to say that a pool that as far as I can tell is entirely on the up-and-up is "one of the biggest jokes I've experience in the entire crypto realm to date" seemed like something that could use some explanation.  Unless it was intended as pure fud which maybe it was.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 08:16:25 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:03:48 PM by suchmoon

Hey

I join your pool today. I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 and I have about 300 khash/s. I want to know how I can calculate my income? Something that I feel what is happening while I'm mining and what I get?

You'd make about $0.66 per month on LTC. A good multipool might do 10% more. I'd say that even if you get free electricity it's not worth it because of wear on the card running 24/7.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

AngryDwarf

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:07:18 PM

Hey

You'd make about $0.66 per month on LTC. A good multipool might do 10% more. I'd say that even if you get free electricity it's not worth it because of wear on the card running 24/7.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Mining most coins, even with ASIC's will not make money at current market prices. I do it as a hobby and with the view that future prices may be worth exchanging today's inflationary currency using electricity for a future deflationary currency. It also helps keep down my heating bill a little bit! I wouldn't be surprised after a few more economic collapses that fiat money will be replaced by crypto-currencies, but they will more than likely be central bank issued crypto's. Most cryptos on the market don't have a future, but some might just make it.
I have a GTX680 thats puts out 395 khash/s overclocked, running at 90 degrees, and a R7 260X which works better at stock settings (cannot underclock it) pushing out 208 khash/s. These kinds of hash rates really are low hash rate miner territory, and picking the right pool to get regular payouts is needed. This site requires a hell of a lot of work to get 1mBTC minimum weekly payout. A reliable BTC indication cannot be obtained due to volatility in scrypt exchange rates and difficulty changes. Probably looking at one months solid mining to get a payout at 300 khash/s.
I look for sites that offer low free payouts and am happy to pay a mining fee. Some 0% PPLNS sites require high minimum payouts and charge the earth for a withdrawal. I also like sites that allow a cash out so that I don't have to keep mining with them if it does not suit my requirements.
Scrypt mining provides consistent temps for GPU's (no heat expansion and contraction of components), so the only component that is going to have a reduced lifespan is the cooling fan. A more aggressive cooling fan strategy might keep the card cooler, but is just going wear out the fan quicker. A GTX680 has a max TDP of 98 degrees, and will start auto cutting out the clock speed if that limit is hit.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:22:05 AM

Hi, I'm new to mining and have been mining on clevermining for about a month and I just recieved my secound mini rig and I was wondering if I can mine with both rig on the same wallet(address)? or do I need a separate address(wallet)?

AngryDwarf

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

Hi, I'm new to mining and have been mining on clevermining for about a month and I just recieved my secound mini rig and I was wondering if I can mine with both rig on the same wallet(address)? or do I need a separate address(wallet)?

From the site Q&A:
Can I use the same username for several workers?
Yes, you can. You will see overall stats and profitability for all your workers combined. The VARDIFF works per-connection so it will be adjusted individually to your miners regardless of username.

RedVisioN

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:25:02 PM

Hi,

If you like to donate to them... feel free..
Many ppl got btc stuck over there, clevermining is not paying out everything:

http://clevermining.com/users/1DXgBrMPA3gevNt2SWUsJdREhSeuHafTXV

My advise: go to nicehash or check poolpicker.eu
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:10:33 AM

Hi,

What do you mean by not paying? last week I got my payment.

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:12:23 AM

Hi,

I am getting daily payments - so no issues here...

.... however the Clever website seems down in the last 30 minutes - I am in Asia.

.... anybody can confirm if US or EU servers are online?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:48:03 AM

Terk hasn't logged in to this forum in almost 3 months.  Maybe this thing has been running on autopilot this whole time and something happened to him.
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:10:00 AM

Terk hasn't logged in to this forum in almost 3 months.  Maybe this thing has been running on autopilot this whole time and something happened to him.

All back to normal now... pings all alive - both servers.

And I also got my daily payment into my wallet.

RedVisioN

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:07:32 PM

Hi,

How much coins do you generate a day?
Perhaps not much?
Metamorph

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:10:47 PM

http://s7.postimg.org/5eyflc8xn/Clipboard012222222222222222222.jpg

What happens with clevermining?
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:24:20 AM

Hi,

How much coins do you generate a day?
Perhaps not much?

My A2 Innosilicon 110MH produces about 2.8 LTC a day or about $10 USD a day.
I use Clever, Nicehash and WeMineLTC for scrypt mining.
I have 1xS5 and 3xS7 in my BTC setup and that generates about $40 USD a day.
I use Bitcoincz, Antpool and F2pool for SHA256 mining.

BeToOo

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:17:36 AM

Site off and G-blade still mining without errors. I want to know too.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: