Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2045 times)
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

I make sure I look out for the team members and secondly the participants of the campaign because a campaign with so many participants will end up with a low amount of coins. I also read the whitepaper and see the roadmap too. 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

the easiest way that a lot of people do is see bounty manager. It is certainly easy enough done to look for a nice bounty. However, the main concern is making the issue of allocation are provided. the bounty with a large allocation will certainly be the most first seen to the bounty hunter. but many also forget that behind the team so much bounty that also traps with a scam. pay attention to the team and the allocation is to be aware of.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

First, commonly I will look at first the bounty manager. Then, the rules, token allocation and percentage for the bounty campaign that I will follow. After okay, I will look deeply on the ICO. It includes how success they sell the token and also the progress.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

most often my decision to participate in bounty or not is influenced by feedback from people who have registered before, whitepaper project, information from participants in the telegram, the team-be sure to pay attention to the project managers
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I usually see the allocation given to bounty participants and also see the telegram community if dev is very familiar and transparent about the project then I join but before that I also see the team that is in the project

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

The real prize was the right reason so I followed the bounty campaign. My brother tells me that making money through cryptoccurency is profitable and my brother gives me the real proof of his work.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

I decided to participate in bounty campaings because I have a lot of free time. Money is not superfluous, but so far I have not been tempted to make money on this Sad
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

My first view will be the Campaign Manager who is going to maintain as their are so many Campaign Manager who are even running the scam ICO, so i dont want to be part of it. Next will be the project and the payment of the campaign. Balance everything goes nicely.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

1. Duration of campaign (typically it should not last for more than 2-2.5 months);
2. Price of token and possible profit based on number of stakes (you can calculate that based on the well-known formula);
3. Interest of community in the project (if there are only newbies and junior members participating, there is something wrong with the campaign).

These are my basic criteria for choosing a campaign.

pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I personally look:
the identity of the manager, it is desirable that he has proved himself positive in past campaigns
number of participants
how much does the bounty campaign
campaign duration
how are the fees
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

personaly, the first thing that I see is the bounty allocation that given. if the bounty allocation is big then it becomes one of the criteria to follow an ico. after that, I will see the bounty manager, if the bounty manager is already famous then it also becomes additional value. besides, I always see the achievement of the ico, if the ico has reached softcap then it will be good if we join it because certainly we will get paid. this is my criteria in choosing ico, i think it will work well.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

the perspective of every person in choosing a bounty campaign is sometimes different, I myself usually see the specifications of coin or tokens and read the website and whitepaper already available. so I can decide which I should follow
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm looking at how much the company allocates to a bounty campaign, because that's very important! Also, I carefully read what terms a bounty manager requires from the participants. If I like everything, then I'm taking part in this campaign.

Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Most of the time, what I care most about is who is in charge of the bounty thread.
Because if Amazix is in charge, I will be involved.

the amazix team has very generous rewards, but it is difficult to write content, so the team is demanding but good
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

In order to choose a bounty campaign in the first place I pay attention to what budget is allocated to it, and if the amount is logical for this project is a plus. Then I study the product that makes this company, it should be promising. And also you need to pay attention to the duration of this campaign, I take the campaign for no more than three months. And I always pay attention to which Manager is running the campaign.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

I want to be a part of them, the bounty campaign is open to all countries, and I can get to know all the characters of everyone in the bounty campaign.

I am not too interested in rewards because rewards are only bonuses that I get, from the campaign.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

First of all it is necessary to look at reputation of the manager who conducts this or that company. In the second turn to look at the idea of the project whether it will be demanded in the future, the quantity of money which he has collected and is going to collect. Sponsors and team of the project have to be recognizable and popular in this branch. Still it is worth paying attention to rating at which it is possible to look on the website - icobench.

I agree with you mate. It is really important to look the reputation of the manager who manage the projects and the idea if the projects is indemand in the future in the society.  It is really important also to know if the projects have a good effects and promising platforms for the community. This is the best thing to know to ensure that the project campaign you join or invest can survive in the future. All I mention above are the factors that affects my decision in taking part of some bounty campaigns.
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

The quality of the project basically. I won't participate in the bounty campaign of a project that hasn't started ico. The project also will need to have a product that will back it up too. It's not like this is a guarantee, but this way my chances of not wasting my time is increased.
Sylvanas

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

The quality of the project is very important. No one wants to waste time. If it is a fraudulent project, you can help them promote it equal to your involvement in fraud.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

In my case, it is crucial whether the Manager of the bounty company allows participants with a negative trust. Although even among such companies there are a lot of good ICO, which in my opinion can be attributed even to very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: