Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What affects your decision to take part in a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2044 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

before taking part I study the project and very long think about whether the idea of the project will be in demand and then I decide about participation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

I get Choosey with the bounty campaigns I get involved in Because a lot of time is going into fulfilling the tasks at hand and time they say is money. So I check the project's progress, its technology, I check to see if the bounty allocation is good enough and if  there are a lit of people already doing ths tasks because lesser people means a bigger bounty pool.
kent47400

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

I have quit my job as a Sales Engineer in the Industrial and Chemical Pump company.
Because my company loses around 140,000 USD (in my country that is a very large number), then I look for a side job, the Bounty Campaign.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

I see the level of success of the token until the listing on the Exchange.
If you see from the Bounty Manager maybe the second choice, because the Bounty manager when cheating, later it will get Negative Trust from the Forum Admin.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

All the same conditions, team, ideas and soft and tight project caps. And of course a real product is desirable.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

A look at the team behind every project and the problem they are confronting and their offered solution are the points I usually considering before joining any bounty. With those two considered I usually have an idea of how solid the project is.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

I mostly participate in content creation campaigns so the white paper is something I don't play with. Secondly, the bounty manager or the platform hosting the campaign is also considered. Working some bounty managers is sometimes stressful and complicated. I do look at the task involve and the reward at stake.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

a lot of reward, the very idea of the project may not suit many, and even now there are a lot of scammers in this sphere
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

Choosing a bounty event is a very difficult thing because it requires us to observe many project details! For example, the number of fans, white papers, this will waste time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

well, I do my share of bounties, and also had my share of failed projects in which you get nothing for your work (and I'm not referring only to social media, but also to translations and articles)...
nowadays I'm very carefull in choosing bounties, so carefull, that I'm having trouble finding ones that suit me.
Main factors I look for:
- managed by project team or bounty management company
- amount allocated and if this amount depends on the result of the token sale or not
- number of hunters already in
- duration / starting date
- team/website/social media accounts
- project (if it is pheasible or not), status of the developing product, utility of the product

cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

Hello everyone!

I faced several Bounty campaigns and I have seen a lot of them with pretty similar conditions and requirements to participate. When I had a look at their Spreadsheets, I have found that the number of bounty hunters is different! There was a huge difference between the number of participants and the date of Bounty Campaign launch was the same (there was a difference of several dates between the launch dates). Their ideas were great, very promising, and the relationship between community managers and their community was excellent: great potential investors attention, fast replies, polite and useful explanations...

My question is: "What makes you choose one Bounty campaign and not another? What are the key factors that highly influence your decision? What are you looking for at the first sight and what do you expect from it before starting your participation and register in the Bounty?

(Don't know if this or similar topic exists, I haven't found one, sorry if it's already created)

first is i need to know what kind of project it is, second is i wanna see the channel, i wanna see the team is joining blockchain events. that's it. I don't wanna look for any more info beside than those two because we are not investing. We just need to know if it is legit or not.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

the bounty is assessed from a team concept and there behind them. When it has a team of developers is good then obviously the course will provide a large enough so that the result is certainly a result of the bounty will not be vain to be worked on. certainly, a lot of people join in the bounty to expect results from coins paid out. but when the team behind it is not able to develop properly then do not hope this will make a great value.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

I do bounty campaign this time indeed because I want to invest in ICO. so I am more proficient in choosing projects, then I practice by choosing project to bounty first.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

good topic...
when thinking about it I realise that I'm becoming more and more demanding and I'm having trouble to find new bounties...at first any bounty would do, but now I have to take a good look at the project, team, website, social channels (activity in telegram/discord and posts on facebook and twitter), amount alocated for bounty (and if this is subject to change according to sale results or not), spreadsheets with stakes being counted and to check the number of registered hunters, start date (no more than 1 week after the beginning)....
For bounty hunters to deliver a more professional service, project teams and bounty managers need to treat us with respect... Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Time cost, I think the bounty task wastes too much time, you can rely on these times to complete a lot of transactions.
Trixie28

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

My factor in picking a good project to participate from the bounty is. First, I checked their website, read and evaluate the concepts of the projects, then I check their team member, white paper, the scope of the projects to be implemented and the bounty managers that leading the projects.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

When I decided I wanted to participate in the bounty campaign the first time I saw it was the whitepaper, then I saw the ICO ranking on the website, because it didn't close the possibility that even the best Bounty Manager could get a failed ICO, I was very careful when participating in the campaign bounty. and certainly the conscience is the final determinant of the bounty that I will follow.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Best to look for bounties that have small number of participants. Also, if you can get a bounty that pays in btc or eth is always better  Grin
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

First of all, when choosing a bounty campaign, you need to pay attention to the project reining, its idea, the project team itself. Then look who the manager is bounty, how many participants are there, etc.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

First I look at the reward itself , the number of participants who participate in the project , the ICO team , the roadmap , and the white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: