Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 07:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2278 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors. My question is when exactly does the program start

Hi amberwang120009,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words and input. Actually, our sites it's already under construction so hopefully We can serve a better servers and services for our users.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign nexk week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

I suppose that this idea is pretty a gainful investment currently.
 Good luck fellows.

Hi honenka,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

Will this be truly global from the beginning or are you going to target the Asian market at first?

Medipedia is a medical service and medical tourism ecosystem platform that uses blockchain technology. We can provide solutions by using blockchain technology to make the most transparent and decentralized medical information system in the medical tourism.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services. And our first medical tours. Our first target for medical tourist destinations is South Korea and we have established partnership with many reputable hospitals in Korea which is often used as a destination for Medical Tourism. However, in the near future, we will also targeting to start working on the partnership agreement with several medical services in America, India and Singapore to join our ecosystem.

If you have any questions/ concerns about our project, please join with us at Telegram

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Is the plan to unite the best medical services from every single country in one place and make it accessible for everyone? There are still differences in income for example. How is someone from a poor country going to travel to a rich country and pay for medical services over there?

Hi datguyian,

Thanks for your interest and support. Wow, that's a great questions btw and We really appreciate your words.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

The existing healthcare system is too dominated by the big institutions and health organizations who put their own benefits ahead of the patient's’ welfare. The lack and/or limited reach of transparent medical information and services puts the future of healthcare ecosystem in a serious trouble. The current healthcare system around the world is facing the following issues:

• Lack of expert doctors
  • The unreliability of medical information
  • High medical cost
  • The added cost of medical agents and intermediaries
  • The limited reach of proper healthcare services
  • Institution-centered medical services

There are many other healthcare problems in different parts of the world. Medipedia doesn’t promise to solve all these issues, but the platform will surely help a lot of medical consumers get the correct and reliable medical information and services. It aims to develop a healthcare ecosystem which is consumer-oriented.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

Hi kimjongun92,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. But Actually, Medipedia are targeting at medical tourism industry not just average medical industry, which is why we're quite unique and niche market.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

How much will I be able to earn with your service?

Hi developno1,

Medical consumers can use the Medipedia platform to get remote consultations about desired hospitals and treatments before visiting each country. Medical consumers want to be treated within an acceptable budget, but due to the nature of medical service, it is difficult for each medical provider to provide accurate price and treatment details before treatment and consultation. Therefore, when one goes on a medical tourism through agents without consultation, he / she is spending a lot of money in addition to the acceptable budget due to incidental treatment.

In order to alleviate these inconveniences, Medipedia is planning to build a system within the platform for consulting with the hospitals before visiting. Medical consumers can consult with the hospital by choosing hospitals according to the desired medical subjects and the desired budget, and expenses can be paid using the MPR points given at the time of signing up, or by professional consultation tickets purchased with MEP tokens. Medical institutions can conduct treatment through the remote treatment system within the Medipedia platform, and the MPR points received from the patient can be converted to MEP points at any time within the platform. for more details please download our Whitepaper: Download

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Their idea is rather engaging in my view!
Interesting plan, mindful vision!  Good luck guys!

Hi John.Tate,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

Hello, dev's. I hope your plan runs successfully! Clear-cut approach, unblemished website!

Hi AdamRi,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

it seems like a lot of people are providing good support on this project, why not, this project is very interesting people attention and looks very promising. support is needed for the success of this project. hope success.

Hi princehandsome,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

Hello dear administrator of this group of the project MEP, Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Medipedia is a real-life ecosystem. Users benefit from price transparency, ease of access, high reliability. Very happy that you can share the measure to implement these features of the project?
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

Hi kingdom2710,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Actually We'll releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week. We'll launch our 2nd/ next Bounty Campaign next week.

Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team

It seems that your project will be a big project, there is still a chance to help promote Medipedia, hoping it can go smoothly and sell well.

temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

Can I apply for sale token from China? This ico is very promising
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Do you need a chinese translator for this thread? There is no official Bounty but I‘ll try it anyway.
Huyenptt

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

Good idea! Do you have hospital partners on this platform already?
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean

Hi takesomethingaway,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words and thanks your questions.

Medipedia is a tourism healthcare service and information portal designed upon the blockchain technology to make it convenient for medical consumers and investors to find and access reliable medical data and services anywhere and at any time.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

Why Medipedia aiming the medical tourism industry? The existing healthcare system is too dominated by the big institutions and health organizations who put their own benefits ahead of the patient's’ welfare. The lack and/or limited reach of transparent medical information and services puts the future of healthcare ecosystem in a serious trouble. The current healthcare system around the world is facing the following issues:

• Lack of expert doctors
  • The unreliability of medical information
  • Low-quality medical services
  • High medical cost
  • The added cost of medical agents and intermediaries
  • The limited reach of proper healthcare services
  • Institution-centered medical services

There are many other healthcare problems in different parts of the world. Medipedia doesn’t promise to solve all these issues, but the platform will surely help a lot of medical consumers get the correct and reliable medical information and services. It aims to develop a healthcare ecosystem which is consumer-oriented.

And before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know

Hi rowan.thomas,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Medipedia Pre-ICO will start from August 20, 2018 and We'll launch officially our ICO will at October 8, 2018. We'll start our next Bounty/ Airdrop Campaign next week and We'll release our prototype this week.

And before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Looks like interesting idea, gl Smiley

Hi CryptoMomentous,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words. And before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: