Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2236 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Medipedia is a medical service and medical tourism ecosystem platform that uses blockchain technology.Users benefit from price transparency, ease of access, high reliability.

Hi Ryuuma,

Thanks for your reaching us and support, We really appreciate your words.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We already lauch our 2nd Bounty Program and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Asia Economics TV visited our office and had an interview with our CFO Lucas Kim

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

On August 3rd, we had our own meetup in South Korea, and about 150 people attend our meeting with a lot of valuable questions. Thanks for all of you!

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Update Blog/ News

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Update Blog/ News

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Just read your post above, the one in which you talk about all the issues that you're going to address (including lack of transparency), and now I have to say that I'm a big believer in Medipedia
You guys are doing amazing work here, can't deny that
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

Just read your post above, the one in which you talk about all the issues that you're going to address (including lack of transparency), and now I have to say that I'm a big believer in Medipedia
You guys are doing amazing work here, can't deny that

Hi kickstarter,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator added Medipedia (MEP) project. Average rating is 8.5/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/medipedia
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Update Blog/ News

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Medipedia Update

We have made an MOU agreement with TJ Cosmetic Surgery. They are specialized in facial countouring, for more info: Click here

Two Medical Advisors have joined Medipedia. We are happy to see our team growing.

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Update Blog/ News

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Update Video

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Update Blog/ News

Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

With medical tourism booming more than ever, the widespread misinformation is a big pain point in the industry. Mediapedia has set out to solve this by bringing transparency to the medical tourism industry and if they succeed, I am sure they will have a big market for their product.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

With medical tourism booming more than ever, the widespread misinformation is a big pain point in the industry. Mediapedia has set out to solve this by bringing transparency to the medical tourism industry and if they succeed, I am sure they will have a big market for their product.

Hi Salesin,

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

Medi Pedia creates a medical tourism ecosystem where all participants live naturally and grow ecosystems without coercion. This platform Maintain transparency of prices from medical providers and give authorities to choose medical institutions where they want to get medical treatment abroad for patients.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

Medi Pedia creates a medical tourism ecosystem where all participants live naturally and grow ecosystems without coercion. This platform Maintain transparency of prices from medical providers and give authorities to choose medical institutions where they want to get medical treatment abroad for patients.

Hi MakNoz,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

Using the block chain technology, Medipedia will provide a platform to solve problems above at once to resolve the challenges facing medical tourism and service participants. It also will create a new ecosystem of medical tourism and services by providing diverse differentiated services to enable the platform, providing innovative total solutions in the field of medical tourism and services in the future.
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Using the block chain technology, Medipedia will provide a platform to solve problems above at once to resolve the challenges facing medical tourism and service participants. It also will create a new ecosystem of medical tourism and services by providing diverse differentiated services to enable the platform, providing innovative total solutions in the field of medical tourism and services in the future.

Hi Goodtea168,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.
I really liked your wonderful project!

Hi phamxuantruong1942,

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: