Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77913 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

People always fight for this comparison. I don't know why. This is very normal for me. If we have to talk about Bitcoin and eth btc is the old token and every body regreat our life.
Where eth is trusted by people but not as Bitcoin. They  both have followers but the real thing is they are 2 different product. One is a payment system and another is a platform for other upcoming new icos. In recent days eth has went from a vomit and fever so be careful. So it is very follish step that people debate against 2 properly against think.

xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

I don't think Ethereum is better than bitcoin. I still think bitcoin is the best coin on the market.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

I think ether will never be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin prices remain high. Bitcoin is the father of electronic money. Bitcoin is being selected by many investors.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
Merited by patarfweefwee (1)

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

If all these are going to reality or it will apply to ethereum no doubt that it will be one of the best coin in cryptoworld. But not as popular and stable coin in cyrptoworld. Bitcoin is already a established coin in the market. The capitalization is high its also the same blockchain what ethereum is using. Its difficult to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin. I know the popularity of ethereum is high because of the different ICO using ethereum as their platform. But do you think can ICO really sustain the status of ethereum. Many ICO are scam, some dont succeed after the launched. So i think it will be one of the best coin in cyrptoworld but not be better than bitcoin.
Adyance

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

Well, I also like the Ethereum more than bitcoin, but bitcoin will serovno in the head he is the Creator of the market so to speak
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

If all these are going to reality or it will apply to ethereum no doubt that it will be one of the best coin in cryptoworld. But not as popular and stable coin in cyrptoworld. Bitcoin is already a established coin in the market. The capitalization is high its also the same blockchain what ethereum is using. Its difficult to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin. I know the popularity of ethereum is high because of the different ICO using ethereum as their platform. But do you think can ICO really sustain the status of ethereum. Many ICO are scam, some dont succeed after the launched. So i think it will be one of the best coin in cyrptoworld but not be better than bitcoin.

Eth and btc are needed for different tasks. What do you prefer that would buy food in the store - gold in your pocket or stock exchange issuing papers? Neither then does not suit you. And here too, both coins for different tasks are very far from your financial system in which you live and they will never be there
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

I believe that There has great prospects and despite the fall in price now - in the future it will restore its value and become more popular. and maybe surpass bitcoin
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

I think both are good coins, potentially. but as to who is superior then I would say that bitcoin remains number one. his position is hard to shift because of the bitcoin is still strong enough to occupy his position. While the ethereum has still many things that need to be improved to be able to outperform the bitcoin.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time. Simply I think that they're not competitors. They coexist and solve different types of problems
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Etheruem is good, etheruem is so popular because of its usefulness etheruem is the king of all altcoins but bitcoin still remains the king of all coins, though I can say etheruem is the king of ICO because most altcoins were built  on the etheruem platform which makes it easy and secure to use. Bitcoin remains the king of all coins while etheruem remains the king of all altcoins.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Bitcoin or ETH or any other altcoin. I think every coins has its own advantages and disadvantages. and depending on the use of each individual, case by case. Can not compare bitcoin better or ETH better. And bitcoin is the first electronic currency, the king of the crypto world can not replace that position.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Ethereum is now experiencing great difficulties and fell to the price of 0.03 to bitcoin, this is a very low figure
Urorydie

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

Well, for me bitcoin is still better, it has no Creator and this is its main plus no one can change anything already as in Ethereum
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I dont think so , In my opinion bitcoin is still the best coin to invest with it has a good potential that other coins doesnt have and ethereum needs a lot of time before achieving bitcoin state.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

I always believe in the good quality that ethereum has, let alone supported by advanced technology. But I disagree with the statement that ether is better than bitcoin, bitcoin has more potential and stability than ether, and that is the most dominating crypto market to this day.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

bitcoin is the best and ethereum has not been able to pass it.
proven that the bitcoin community is still more than ethereum, it will be difficult for ethereum to surpass bitcoin.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

For me, it's hard to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin, because they are coins that are created with very different purposes.
Both are very strong, I certainly think bitcoin is better, but in some positions ethereum is stronger. So, both are just as good, we just choose which one.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

It is now clear that ETH has been abandoned by many people, and no one knows whether its price will continue to fall.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Bitcoin is always better investment in Crypto.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

I don't think so Bitcoin still gonna be better at any currency that are living in the market because bitcoin is a really big one here and it is really hard to the Altcoins to beat him in any ways. But still Ethereum also a better currency that we can use in any currency we gonna run in our campaigns we might support in the future.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: