Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77915 times)
zazagantiaza

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

in my opinion, Ethereum is technologically smarter while Bitcoin is not comparable and does not have decentralized applications. This makes Ethereum better than Bitcoin. Ethereum also sounds technological.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

No it is not, bitcoin is still the better coin there is no two ways about it, ethereum remains the best altcoin though but in terms of market value and prices, bitcoin remains the king of all of the cryptos. With the amount of people investing in the coin, it will continue to dominate the market.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

For me, it's hard to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin, because they are coins that are created with very different purposes.
Both are very strong, I certainly think bitcoin is better, but in some positions ethereum is stronger. So, both are just as good, we just choose which one.

When you try to compare these cryptocurrencies, you simply lose your time. Ethereum and Bitcoin so different! When you deal with any ICO, better use ETH - it will give you more profit. BTC is for long-term investment.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

From a technical point of view, Ethereum is more perfect than bitcoin, because it was created much later and includes more innovations in its code. But bitcoin also doesn’t stand still and develops. In addition, their purpose is slightly different, because Ethereum is a platform for many different applications and services. Ether is internal token used to pay its services, while bitcoin is pure cryptocurrency.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I think Ethereum   has better technology than Bitcoin, but  Bitcoin has a higher interest. Ethereum is good for short term investments and Bitcoin is good for long term investments.  I tthink it is better to buy both crypto currencies.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

In my opinion, ETH worked very well on the idea of network registrations and automation and allowed an incredible interaction with the blockchain! You have access to blockchain and be able to issue what you want or almost this, it was really magical! Now things are stabilizing! You may think that Bitcoin is Blockchain and Ethereum is one of the members.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

Between BTC and ETH, I think have advantages of each. BTC is the first coin and coin became the highest selling price. While the ETH was the coin number two after the BTC. The number of requests for ETH in this market is very big because each project is sure to use the platform of the ETH.

Its not about who is the first. BTC isn't even the first coin even created. But its true ETH is technologically better than BTC it has a direct use over to what it will do to its network and so ETH is much useful for this aspect. It is however not going to be what the merchants are looking for when it comes to storing the value of their wealth and I guess its about popularity and the limited coin to which more than a million of the coin were lost forever.

As we know that many decentralized applications and crypto trades are based on the Blockchain of the Ethereum. I can just think about Bitcoin as a venture and have no other application. Also, on the off chance that, at some point, Bitcoin ruins itself, at that point the Ethereum won't experience the will effects of this. Right?
the development of the Ethereum owned continues to experience increased growth and continues to show the progress of the increasingly improved. This will be very capable of carrying the Ethereum became a valuable coins and experience a lot of future prosperity and become better than the other coins.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

The market justifies and confirms which of them is better. Ethereum is doing well on the market with its smart contract which makes coins very easy to be created on the Ethereum Blockchain. Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum in all aspects as it stands now. Bitcoin hold the largest market cap and controls most of the prices of the coins on the market including Ethereum. Any fall in the price of Bitcoin will affect Ethereum but a fall in Ethereum does not affect Bitcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

I never believed in the opinion of someone who said that the ETH was better than BTC, because the evidence in the ETH field was very far from BTC in terms of price and demand, the ETH was indeed needed by investors who wanted to join the ICO, but many large investors bought BTC for investment long term, especially now that ETH cannot increase its price

Bitcoin always be first choice for investor in cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is good coin but bitcoin is like digital gold and anybody must be choosing gold than others. But ethereum used by most token in market and i think ethereum can compete with bitcoin in market cap value
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

Both of them I feel coint good and worthy to be made as investment, bitcoint and ethereum are both quality and each of them has its own advantages, bitcoint is good for long-term investment, ethereum is good for short-term investmen

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
nothehair2200
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

Ethereum is better at bitcoin in some aspects, such as lower transaction costs, faster transaction processing and the most common platform of ICOs, it is very promising, but remember bitcoin is the first, it is like digital gold, I believe in the near future the market will always follow the price of bitcoin
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

I think that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Yes, Ethereum is the king of the ICO, and lots of tokens are based on its' Blockchain. And in case lots of people will decide to go into their own Blockchain, where the Ethereum will appear?
we don't need to argue here anymore, Ethereum was present a few years ago and proven that bitcoin is still in the top marketcap, it means people prefer and are comfortable to use bitcoin as the main crypto and Ethereum as options, there is nothing to worry about anymore
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

I think that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Yes, Ethereum is the king of the ICO, and lots of tokens are based on its' Blockchain. And in case lots of people will decide to go into their own Blockchain, where the Ethereum will appear?
we don't need to argue here anymore, Ethereum was present a few years ago and proven that bitcoin is still in the top marketcap, it means people prefer and are comfortable to use bitcoin as the main crypto and Ethereum as options, there is nothing to worry about anymore
you are right,
we don't need to argue with things like that, even though Ethereum is the investor's favorite altcoin but bitcoin still has a very high position than ethereum and it has been going on for several years. i think the bitcoin position won't be moved by any altcoin including eth,
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

I don't think that ETH  can win Bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin of this market and it is gradually accepted worldwide
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Between BTC and ETH, I think have advantages of each. BTC is the first coin and coin became the highest selling price. While the ETH was the coin number two after the BTC. The number of requests for ETH in this market is very big because each project is sure to use the platform of the ETH.

Its not about who is the first. BTC isn't even the first coin even created. But its true ETH is technologically better than BTC it has a direct use over to what it will do to its network and so ETH is much useful for this aspect. It is however not going to be what the merchants are looking for when it comes to storing the value of their wealth and I guess its about popularity and the limited coin to which more than a million of the coin were lost forever.

As we know that many decentralized applications and crypto trades are based on the Blockchain of the Ethereum. I can just think about Bitcoin as a venture and have no other application. Also, on the off chance that, at some point, Bitcoin ruins itself, at that point the Ethereum won't experience the will effects of this. Right?
the development of the Ethereum owned continues to experience increased growth and continues to show the progress of the increasingly improved. This will be very capable of carrying the Ethereum became a valuable coins and experience a lot of future prosperity and become better than the other coins.
Bitcoin main coins which remain to be very reliable and capable to generate more profit producing coins progress going forward. In addition with the development of the present capable of bringing change that evokes prosperity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

Ethereum is now the best coin available besides bitcoin. and in terms of investment it is also very much talked about that eth is the best for investment in the long run
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

agree with your opinion that each coin has its own concepts and advantages. between bitcoin and eth is very much in demand because of the superiority of each

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

Ethereum is now the best coin available besides bitcoin. and in terms of investment it is also very much talked about that eth is the best for investment in the long run

Yes indeed, i do agree and i believe eth will be a best investment in the future. Eth is very popular right now and that will be the time to eth to become more attractive to all investors and company.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

I think if we compare technology indeed ethereum is superior for the time being. But if that was compared, then the popularity of the bitcoin is far superior. Depending on where you want to compare, both equally have advantages and disadvantages.
Code1420

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

yes, I accept your statement. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. It is always superior and has lots of acceptance and popularity. However, the usage of Etherum for the new project has increased becoming king of ICO's. For some time there is no other coin to get the place of Etherum. But future there may be other competitors for Etherum since Eos like the coin is now emerging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: