Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

Ethereum is no better than bitcoin because ethereum is not a competor to bitcoin. Both have very different technologies. As Vitalik says, if bitcoin is gold, ethereum is fuel.
Well i think bitcoin is still the king of all crypto coin, bitcoin is always the best coin in crypto and all of the coin in crypto is really a dependant on bitcoin price and status, if bitcoin fall all other coin including ethereum will also fall and it is already happen many times before so I think no doubt about it bitcoin is still the best.

Rocketiy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

The answer is definitely not. Friends actually have a way to know which coin is the best. You can see the price of it. The higher the market value, the better the coin. You have to believe that most people are more professional than you.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

Yes it is. Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin on the market and it will overcome Bitcoin in a few years. ETH is the key payment method in ICOs and is used for payments among the community. Also, a lot fo ICOs are using ETH blockchain as a base for their products.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I know we see a lot of goodness from Ethereum and everyone who knows about that platform very happy and love use that platform, but if you said eth is better than bitcoin i don't agree with that.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

For me, bitcoin is a priority, although both coins, among other cryptocurrencies, are the most reliable. But the advantage of Bitcoin is its capitalization.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

Today Ethereum is a more promising coin. Only Ethereum has shown efficiency, which without any doubt will become the main platform for the development of applications for blockchains for a very long time.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

I do not think we can compare currencies like bitcoin and etherium. Each coin has its own advantages. Difficult to distinguish, I think bitcoin is the most complete platform, they are pioneers of electronic money, ethereum easier to use and more useful in the transaction.

Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Those people who have invested in ETH do not think so. Now we see that Bitcoin has remained king, and ETH has greatly disappointed its investors.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

Ethereum technology is better than Bitcoin but Bitcoin is the best ever coin. No coin is as popular and cherished as Bitcoin. Recently Ethereum price has fallen but Bitcoin remain reasonable.

axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

I like these cryptocurrencies both. Ethereum and Bitcoin turned the minds of millions of people and gave the opportunity to earn those who first realized that the future of these new technologies.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

This cant be considered to be characteristic to give ethereum platform to be a better currency. prediction market coin cant be compared at all to this two coins, with respect to community and product.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

I like these cryptocurrencies both. Ethereum and Bitcoin turned the minds of millions of people and gave the opportunity to earn those who first realized that the future of these new technologies.
In reality, the cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop, but it already provides quite a lot of advantages for ordinary users. First of all, it was financial independence for two people, and the near future we will be able to receive new types of services and better storage of personal data thanks to cryptocurrency.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

for now eth might be a good investment because in addition to declining prices, and predicted to soar at the end of the year, there are many projects based on eth for each of their tokens, but in my opinion, btc has always been the top priority of all cryptocurrency turnover

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I think Eth to be the safest bet in crypto right now... platform, lots of development, inflation will reduce by 30%, 95% of all tokens built on top, relatively the most decentralised, price down 85% from ath.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency that really has already shown a major result. I don't think it's worth bringing it up and saying that Ethereum is much better than bitcoin. But still it is slightly superior in its technical characteristics
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Says who??? Ethereum is good on its own, the technology, smart contract and all but saying its better than bitcoin is a No. They shouldnt be compared, both have their advantages.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

For me in terms of flexibility i will go for etheruem but in terms of profit and fame i will go for btc because eth is flexible and the other side btc is very volatile especially in the end of the year which can easily make you a millionaire.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

The bitcoin is better. Ethereum the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin. The best cryptocurrency is on the first place.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

Ethereum became popular much faster than bitcoin. It seems to me that the only reason it can be concluded that the Ethereum better. But still this is not the final conclusion. We'll know for sure in a couple of months.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

I am confident that in the long term, BTC and Ethereum will remain confident leaders in the modern crypto market. No need to compare them with each other, just need to distribute investment in the purchase of both coins. Starting next year, they will actively become more expensive and generate income for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: