Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
tautelar

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

bitcoin is far better than any coin. none of the coins can match bitcoin. because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. bitcoin is the first digital coin available. so there can't be a coin that can rival bitcoin including Ethereum.
Distinct difference between the coins make it what they are. Even though they are many popular coins on the Internet, Ethereum is the coin next to Bitcoin.

kucruut

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

if we want to compare between ETH and BTC it is very difficult to predict because in the past year both were balanced but in the current year there is no balance between the two but BTC is more increasing than the ETH. strong from BTC so the conclusion is difficult for virtual money players to accurately predict both.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

I have more Ethereum`s than Bitcoin`s! This topic suits me more than others. I can agree with OP, but in that case I would be just one more
fool. Ethereum isn`t better, Bitcoin isn`t better. Both of them are different world`s. One is coin, other is platform for other apps.
   Nobody can combine frogs and lions. This is a pure example of it. Someone is trying to combine two uncombined things. I thin Ethereum have
a great potential, same as Bitcoin, but in any case I can`t claim that Ethereum is better. Choose for yourself, I have both and I hope that both
will succeed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

I prefer bitcoin. It's digital gold , and ETH is the platform, the fuel for the ICO. I think ETH shouldn't be expensive, who needs expensive fuel? Bitcoin is just the opposite of will rise in price every year.

BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I think that Ethereum can become a better coin than Bitcoin, but this does not mean that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in value or in capitalization.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

if i look the fact i think Bitcoin is better than ETH.
because Bitcoin is the first coin and icon of cryptocurrency and also Bitcoin is good coin to invest for a long term.
of course Ethereum is good too like trading and invest in sort or mid term invest.
but, Bitcoin is better.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I don't think ETH is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and the main cryptocurrency and will remain so. Its value is great.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

I prefer bitcoin. It's digital gold , and ETH is the platform, the fuel for the ICO. I think ETH shouldn't be expensive, who needs expensive fuel? Bitcoin is just the opposite of will rise in price every year.

Ethereum is not just a fuel, it is a coin itself like bitcoin.
What you can do with bitcoin you can do with Ethereum too, but what you can do with Ethreum you can't do with bitcoin.
These are two different things. Ethereum has many features that bitcoin doesn't but bitcoin is more popular and thats why people like it to use more even though the fees are very different but also the price is different 6.2k with 0.2k right now.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Until now ethereum can't already say that can reach bitcoin's price and more than for it's price than bitcoin but more people investing in bitcoin than ethereum.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Until now ethereum can't already say that can reach bitcoin's price and more than for it's price than bitcoin but more people investing in bitcoin than ethereum.
If there is a lot more people spending Ethereum than Bitcoin then there could be a chance for Ethereum replacing Bitcoin's top ranking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

I believe that BTC will continue to remain a confident leader of the crypto market. Ethereum is also important for the crypto market and has great potential for future development. But he is unlikely to be able to surpass the positions of the BTC in the coming years.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I disagree with the statement that today Ethereum is better than BTC. In any case, these are the two best coins for investment now, since they are showing their stable development and will be actively going up from next year. But BTC will remain the king of the crypto market in the future.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

for technology I like eth rather than bitcoin, but it cannot be denied how sophisticated eth technology will not make bitcoin dominate. but I once thought some years ahead eth would overtake bitcoin
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

No. I could end my arguments on this, because it is only my opinion and I think to do so. But you need facts. I think the creators of Ethereum are crooks.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I think what makes cryptocurrency blockchain better is because of the number of functional features and capabilities it has, with the above mentioned points we can rightly deduce that Ethereum is better than bitcoin which has only payment capability.

HOMT