Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Depending on the purpose of the blockchain, I can give you two opposite answers. Right answer for every particular cituation depens on the context of this situation.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Ethereum can no longer compete with bitcoin just because it appeared later and loses to other projects in terms of speed and scalability. Bitcoin will always be the first.

arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
vitalik is here n he is genius, so i think the answer is yes, just need to wait for the time has come
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

I'm used to trading on Ethereum because it grows faster than bitcoin. And with small investments it is possible to earn more than on bitcoin
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

There are some factors why we consider ethereum is better than bitcoin in terms of cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is much much flexible and efficient compared to bitcoin, it is widely used since it has a very good transaction speed compared to any altcoins and to bitcoin that makes it much better.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

My opinion is that we cant predict which coin will be profitable in the future. So, if you can secure tge profit you should invest into many altcoins - as much as possible. Or invest only into Bitcoin because there is a biggest chance that only this coin will survive.

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Bitcoin was recognized by US government and ETH was not. That is why wide adoption of BTC will begin pretty soon, while ETH has to deal with huge bunch of issues.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

For me, ETH and Bitcoin are the two main crypto currencies and I don’t think you need to figure out which one is better.
If you decide where to invest money, then I think it is better to invest in both currencies.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I also think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin should leave the first place, because there are so much great coins, that deserve to be on the first place. I think the market will be much more interesting when we had 3-4 competitors for the first place.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

They both stopped evolving and they both depend on external developers too much. When the management will get it, we may have completely different situation on market.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

It seems to me that from the technological side, it is much better, because its use is necessary for many areas, and even more so the IT direction is developing very actively now. And this is the best platform for IT development, which says a lot!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

In my opinion that is true. I think same. Ethereum is better than bitcoin. Eth is faster than bitcoin . Easy to send and recieve and opening wallet. I love ethereum. Surely bitcoin will keep continue living in that space. But i believe
investors can earn more money with ethereum than btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

You can't compare ethereum and bitcoin because they have two different ways of working and people do mistake when they think that this is the same
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Crowd and demand from people all over the world?
This is what bitcoin has now and bitcoin is better that ETH for this.

But with the technology for the future and the world will be facing soon?
i think Ethereum has its edge over bitcoin.

Also i will go with ETH in terms of speed and fee in transfer transaction,.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Nothing could be better than Bitcoin but if you don't have alot of money for investments ethereum is your choise for a good start

nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

May be and may be not. In the past few months, Bitcoin have been showing a great fluctuations in its market price, which has , somewhere, irritated its users. So they are now switching to Ethereum, which is making Ethereum more powerful than Bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Wylokel

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I anticipate Eth to be the safest stake in crypto equitable instantly ... program , piles of growth , ostentation desire decrease close to 30%, 95% of each coins reinforced on peak , less the nearly decentralized , cost consume 85% from ath.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

Perhaps Ethereum and better for me as it better) , due to the fact that the money is transferred faster and the Board is not very large , I think in the future it is possible to replace bitcoin but it takes time)
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Perhaps the Bitcoin network is outdated and Ethereum looks more technologically advanced, but Bitcoin is the number one coin and so far I do not see any competitors for it.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

Completely agree with you. Everyone promotes in the best way the thing that believes in very strongly. And everyone will give lots of arguments that will be really true that the exact xoin is the best - wheather it is Bitcoin or the Ethereum. But they are quite different and their history is different, and both of them have lots of people who believe and like these coins. But it is hard to compare them - different coins..
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: