Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
I fully agree with the features of Ethereum you mentioned above, of course Ethereum is a good coin and is trusted by the community. The future of Ethereum is likely to overtake Bitcoin, but it is far away, people believe Ethereum is better than Bitcoin because of technology, but Bitcoin is widely used and appreciated. Either way, Ethereum would still be an extremely valuable coin.
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

It is like comparing Marvel and DC. People will defend the blockchain they use in most cases, but I consider that there will be more blockchains appearing in future years.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

It seems to me that from the technological side, it is much better, because its use is necessary for many areas, and even more so the IT direction is developing very actively now. And this is the best platform for IT development, which says a lot!

I do not think that the etherium is better than bitcoin. Now it is very popular because of the fact that most of the ICO is conducted on the platform of the ether. But Bitcoin more reliable and have much more money. It is different things!
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Both of these coins have their own advantages and privileges, so it is difficult to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin because both are good and strong coins, and both are equally good and have good prospects for investment.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin also have different functions, both of which have a far-reaching focus. Ethereum has a focus on ICO while Bitcoin has a focus on developing crypto. Basically, both have good functions and are both superior and profitable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Bitcoin is the original Blockchain entity. Ethereum exploits the full potential of the blockchain. It puts the blockchain to work for purposes beyond the bookkeeping of financial transactions.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

each performs its task, Ethereum is a smart contract programmed algorithms, Bitcoin is a transaction. everyone is good in their own way. they are not competitors
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Ethereum is better investment than bitcoin because eth have more bigger room to grow. You know bitcoins and ethereums marketcanp  and also eth dev team trying to create some important updates about ethereum in the future. Also if we will see another bullrun i believe eth will do more than 20x from there. So that is right. Eth is better investment for earning more money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

It is very hard for me to compare such projects because each project is very cool in its own way and I hope that now it is still better to make a choice in general in favor of both projects, but of course BTC is popular because it is an original project.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

I read interesting news!
According to reports, developers have set a January date for a major Ethereum (ETH) blockchain upgrade. The upgrade is the Constantinople Ethereum upcoming network hard fork slated for January 16th.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Ethereum is and was never better Bitcoin!. Though Most of ICOs are being hosted based on Ethereum Blockchain but that doesn't make it better than bitcoin. 

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Ethereum is more simpe and has more options for using in many areas and people that don't have much money can afford it for their investments

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Ethereum is an excellent platform for development, besides technically it is ahead of Bitcoin, and more perfect in the code. However, look where ethereum and its areas of application, and where Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Bitcoin still tops the most popular Cryptocurrency with the largest market share at this time, even Ethereum and Bitcoin have a considerable distance even though they have the first and second positions. We must do in-depth research to see who is superior in terms of Performance, Price Chart, and also investment. In the end I found an interesting article that addressed this issue.

Here we go https://thecoinshark.net/ethereum-vs-bitcoin-comparison-of-the-biggest-cryptocurrencies/
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

Ethereum of course has advantages over bitcoin, but bitcoin, too, I think it is pointless to compare them, bitcoin will always dominate here , it was the first and will be

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
Bitcoin is the first crypto and is considered master of all crypto available in the market. It is, without any doubt the most popular crypto available in the market and Bitcoin is synonym for crypto for many people. It has higher acceptance than any other crypto in the market and in my opinion, investment made in Bitcoin are more safe than investment made in altcoins including ethereum. You can expect the price of Bitcoin to be around 20,000$ within an year for sure.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

technically  I participate what you participate but bitcoin has the power to dominate the market at all times.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

technically  I participate what you participate but bitcoin has the power to dominate the market at all times.
I believe that a coin can be in a certain rating only because of its demand on the market and because of good prospects for the future. If Bitcoin does not show good results, then it can not occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

I can't tell that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. For me they stand practically on one place. I appreciate bitcoin more than Ethereum or other coins. He the stablest among all cryptocurrencies in the market. On Ethereum there are from time to time bad news which are very negatively displayed on its cost.

quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Many hypotheses place us in the crypto market, but it is unlikely that ETH will be more likely to occur than Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is the king of all currencies, it is difficult for ETH to overcome it.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: