Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Do I need to provide documents and digital signatures in order to use the platform's capabilities?

GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. It can ensure that the private key of digital assets (such as Bitcoin) based on digital signatures does not contact the network. This completely eliminates the risk of private key being stolen by cyberhackers.
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

How do I find out how many tokens I get if I put $ 100 in to start? I like the idea of the Goldbox project, but I do not want to make too fast a decision on the big contribution.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Do I need to provide documents and digital signatures in order to use the platform's capabilities?

GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. It can ensure that the private key of digital assets (such as Bitcoin) based on digital signatures does not contact the network. This completely eliminates the risk of private key being stolen by cyberhackers.
A good decision is to simultaneously use both types of data storage. But how do you achieve data synchronization?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

I'm not against the opportunity to use the digital currency in real life, and not just for investment. Have you already developed a user support system? Can I invite friends using a referral link?
Of course, for the invitation of friends who also buy GOX tokens during the pre-sale period, the user will be rewarded with a bonus of 5% and his friend referrals will receive a 2% bonus.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

How do I find out how many tokens I get if I put $ 100 in to start? I like the idea of the Goldbox project, but I do not want to make too fast a decision on the big contribution.
So far I've seen information about the price of the GOX token at $ 0.2, so if you invest $ 100, you'll get 500 tokens. Of course, it will be better to be find out the price by registering on the site.
WhiteRed44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

A good decision is to simultaneously use both types of data storage. But how do you achieve data synchronization?
Goldbox wallet uses reconciliation of wallet data and business data in real time. If there is a mismatch in the data, the wallet service will be suspended to control the balance difference.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

With the rapid development of blockchain technology and the landing of a large number of applications, the global market value of digital assets and the holders of digital assets have grown swiftly.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Hello. Do you offer bonuses for those users who can write you an article? How do you assess this service?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Hello. Do you offer bonuses for those users who can write you an article? How do you assess this service?
Yes, if it's easy for you to write articles, then you can earn loyalty points from the Goldbox. The article must contain at least 300 words. One user must publish at least 5 articles in order to count on a bonus. The site has a full description of awards, but the minimum user can get 500 tokens. Read the rule here https://goldbox.io/bounty
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
10% of the funds collected during the sale will be allocated for marketing tasks. During ICO, a bounty program is active. In addition, the Goldbox has the airdrop, as you know, it very well attracted users. I think the Goldbox concept itself has good chances to attract new users.
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

Have you already developed the application? Or can it be done emulation, presentation, how it works and what functions will you add?
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Why did you decide to offer credit services using crypto currency?
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The process is also very convenient. Users do not need to provide complex approval procedures such as credit records, income certification, and asset certification, and they also effectively reduce The user's financing costs. The 2015 Capgemini Group study estimated that if blockchains
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Have you already developed the application? Or can it be done emulation, presentation, how it works and what functions will you add?
Yes, the Goldbox platform is already being developed, so in July this year we will be able to try out the online wallet, and then see the platform itself
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The process is also very convenient. Users do not need to provide complex approval procedures such as credit records, income certification, and asset certification, and they also effectively reduce The user's financing costs. The 2015 Capgemini Group study estimated that if blockchains
If this is so convenient, then what is your token different from the usual methods of payment by currency?
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Hi team. I can only store GOX tokens on your wallet or currency? And is it possible to immediately hold several types of crypto currency or only one which then needs to be converted?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

If this is so convenient, then what is your token different from the usual methods of payment by currency?
It can be foreseen that the digital currency wallet development path is very similar to the traditional payment tool development path. On the other hand, the matching wallet market will also exhibit new features. For example, the unique POS (Proof of Stake) mining in digital currency determines the holder’s income according to the number and time of the user’s holding digital currency. For a large number of currency holders, the gold box will support POS.
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
Goldbox wallets provide users with comprehensive security storage services for multiple-chain digital assets (wallet functionality), digital asset mortgage loan services, digital asset value-added wealth management services (asset management), and mobile payment functions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: