Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Yes, participation in the Goldbox ICO is allowed to residents of the United States. As for receiving funds in national currency, you will need to order a Goldbox card and use it for payment. Because GoldBox, through cooperation with banks, Visa and MasterCard issuers, jointly issued exclusive bank cards.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?
No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

Hello. I realized that your platform will manage digital assets, but if we talk about token sales, then can I buy your coins for dollars?
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
And what are the conditions for such lending? I have not heard about the loans made on the basis of the blockchain.
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

What services do you offer to users so that they can ensure a steady flow of digital currency to the platform? After all, while many prefer to just trade their assets
chupanebre

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

And what are the conditions for such lending? I have not heard about the loans made on the basis of the blockchain.
The Goldbox platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly. The loan term is fixed on a daily basis and the user himself chooses how much he will pay daily or it will automatically be debited from the account to maturity of the loan.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Yes, participation in the Goldbox ICO is allowed to residents of the United States. As for receiving funds in national currency, you will need to order a Goldbox card and use it for payment. Because GoldBox, through cooperation with banks, Visa and MasterCard issuers, jointly issued exclusive bank cards.
Does this mean that I can even buy tokens if I temporarily reside in another country?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Hello. I realized that your platform will manage digital assets, but if we talk about token sales, then can I buy your coins for dollars?
Fiat currency is not used to sell Goldbox tokens. You can only buy them by investing bitcoin or etherium.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

The Goldbox platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly. The loan term is fixed on a daily basis and the user himself chooses how much he will pay daily or it will automatically be debited from the account to maturity of the loan.
This is indeed much more convenient than conventional credit systems. Why did you choose digital assets as not enough conventional funds for such operations?
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

I can not understand how I can use the digital currency for settlements in online stores? Many trading platforms have well-defined transaction methods and do not yet accept btc or eth.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Does this mean that I can even buy tokens if I temporarily reside in another country?
Of course, there are no problems with this. Only residents of China can not participate in sales. All you need is to go through the KYC verification procedure and provide a copy of your passport or ID card to confirm your citizenship.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I can not understand how I can use the digital currency for settlements in online stores? Many trading platforms have well-defined transaction methods and do not yet accept btc or eth.
To pay for services with digital assets as a normal currency, you simply need to activate the Goldbox application and use the legal currency obtained from the platform mortgage to conduct online and offline spending and ATM cash withdrawals.
chupanebre

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

This is indeed much more convenient than conventional credit systems. Why did you choose digital assets as not enough conventional funds for such operations?
With the rapid development of blockchain technology and the landing of a large number of applications, the global market value of digital assets and the holders of digital assets have grown swiftly. However a large number of digital assets sleep in the user's wallet and digital assets exchanges, the true value of digital assets has not been discovered! GoldBox strives to provide users with an integrated blockchain-based application to allow for safe storage of digital assets, fiat currency loans, digital assets mortgages, and management.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

What services do you offer to users so that they can ensure a steady flow of digital currency to the platform? After all, while many prefer to just trade their assets
GoldBox solution will recognize the need for credible asset-backed credit by providing the crypto investors, and miners with access to cash loans based on their crypto holdings. After all, if the user holds the Gold Box GOX token, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

I would like to understand the question. If I can invest in a Goldbox project using bitcoin or etherium, what type of wallet should I have to get tokens?
AbrammFry08

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
Hello. The Goldbox team will start sending tokens after the end of the ICO sales period.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

If your system is so universal and gives you many opportunities to store and manage digital assets, why have not you found partner companies that would like to use Goldbox platform to support their services?
icofit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

will the unsold tokens be burnt?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: