Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

When will the token come to the exchanges? A few months after launching the platform or are you planning to do this later?
At the end of 2018, developers will release the completed Goldbox platform and bring it to the global market. If you are afraid that you will not be able to sell tokens, then the team has a more advantageous offer how to get a profit for those users who save GOX tokens in their wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

What types of crypto currency Goldbox will take as collateral? Can I use only GOX token for payment for the services of the platform or fiat and crypto too?
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Your credit system works absolutely differently than I've seen before. And the service looks more profitable. Tell me, is it possible to repay the collateral using conventional means (by bank transfer or card), if there is not enough money on the Goldbox account.
The peculiarity of loans through the Goldbox platform is that the user can not only choose the amount for daily payments on the loan and set deadline, but also you can pay off your deposit using your MasterCard.
But after all the Goldbox gives out mortgage means if there are digital assets. Should the repayment of the loan be not in the crypto currency?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

What types of crypto currency Goldbox will take as collateral? Can I use only GOX token for payment for the services of the platform or fiat and crypto too?
Golden Box platform takes bitcoin, litecoin, etherium and others crypto currency which can be used for fast international legal currency loans without the need to sell your digital assets.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Hello. Goldbox project looks attractive, considering that you have put in there a mechanism for extracting profits from digital assets that may not be temporarily used. How often will investors be able to receive dividends from the platform?
The Goldbox platform will have a special reward system for members who keep tokens and who makes an active contribution to the ecosystem. Users will be able to receive dividends on a quarterly basis.
Does the token holder need to do something to make the Goldbox platform reward him?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform, and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

As I understood your idea, through the Goldbox platform users will be able to perform standard banking operations paying for their digital assets by purchasing platform tokens. But in what cash means can I convertmy token if I suddenly need money?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Can you still give discounts? Or their term has already expired? How do I know the date to when the sales continue?
Yes, if you are interested in a project, it is better to buy GOX tokens now, while a 15% bonus is in active. Pre-sales tokens will last until the end of July.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

When will the token come to the exchanges? A few months after launching the platform or are you planning to do this later?
At the end of 2018, developers will release the completed Goldbox platform and bring it to the global market. If you are afraid that you will not be able to sell tokens, then the team has a more advantageous offer how to get a profit for those users who save GOX tokens in their wallets.
And what is this offer? I am intrigued
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Why is it more profitable to use Goldbox platform as a tool for managing digital assets, rather than a standard crypto wallet?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

And what is this offer? I am intrigued
If the user holds the Gold Box GOX token, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit. Users can also lock their own GOX tokens for fixed positions and get a stable return on the platform every tree months.
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Can you still give discounts? Or their term has already expired? How do I know the date to when the sales continue?
Yes, if you are interested in a project, it is better to buy GOX tokens now, while a 15% bonus is in active. Pre-sales tokens will last until the end of July.
Have you already reached the soft cup? How much money do you plan to allocate for the development of the platform and applications?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Why is it more profitable to use Goldbox platform as a tool for managing digital assets, rather than a standard crypto wallet?
A standard crypto wallet will allow you to only accept, send and convert the crypto currency into other funds, while removing the commission for transactions. And the GoldBox gives you instant access to the account, allows you to execute transactions, change the crypto currency to the national currency and much more, and the highest discount could be 50%.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

As I understood your idea, through the Goldbox platform users will be able to perform standard banking operations paying for their digital assets by purchasing platform tokens. But in what cash means can I convertmy token if I suddenly need money?
Using the Goldbox, you can convert tokens into different national currencies such as USD, RMB, Euro, Pound, Yen, Korean Won, Hong Kong Dollar, Taiwan Dollar, etc.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Your credit system works absolutely differently than I've seen before. And the service looks more profitable. Tell me, is it possible to repay the collateral using conventional means (by bank transfer or card), if there is not enough money on the Goldbox account.
The peculiarity of loans through the Goldbox platform is that the user can not only choose the amount for daily payments on the loan and set deadline, but also you can pay off your deposit using your MasterCard.
But after all the Goldbox gives out mortgage means if there are digital assets. Should the repayment of the loan be not in the crypto currency?
It is not necessary. The user can repay the money directly by transferring it to the platform by purchasing a constant currency USDT in the market. Also user also purchase GOX tokens in the market to repay the service fee portion of the mortgage loan.
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

Using the Goldbox, you can convert tokens into different national currencies such as USD, RMB, Euro, Pound, Yen, Korean Won, Hong Kong Dollar, Taiwan Dollar, etc.
But do you support only Mastercard cards or others too?
originalcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Test
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

It is not necessary. The user can repay the money directly by transferring it to the platform by purchasing a constant currency USDT in the market. Also user also purchase GOX tokens in the market to repay the service fee portion of the mortgage loan.
Thank you for the detailed response. I see that the Goldbox is able to solve financial issues of users in a high degree of efficiency.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

But do you support only Mastercard cards or others too?
Goldbox supports global credit card with UnionPay/Visa/MasterCard logo and allows the instant extraction of local currency at local ATM machine.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

Have you already reached the soft cup? How much money do you plan to allocate for the development of the platform and applications?
Soft cup is 5M dollars and 20% of this money team plans to use for developer tasks, including the expansion of multi-client development, the addition of blockchain development power, the improvement of overall system structure and infrastructure, and the procurement of development and collaboration tools, and safely guarantee costs.
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

The information on your website seems interesting to me, but you talk so often on loans that I thought you were just lending and launching the platform. Can I get any other services if I buy tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: