Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

How much can I borrow? It should be no more than the amount received from converting crypto currency into dollars?

The amount of the loan you choose yourself and determine how much money will be returned every day to repay the loan. The Goldbox will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Do you also have a bounty campaign?  Im interested to join, please.
Yes Goldbox has a very interesting bounty campaign, you can find all the information here https://goldbox.io/bounty or you can return to the first page of this thread and see the conditions
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

How much can I borrow? It should be no more than the amount received from converting crypto currency into dollars?

The amount of the loan you choose yourself and determine how much money will be returned every day to repay the loan. The Goldbox will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
And on the platform is only daily payments? Will I need to make them from the card or by bank transfer?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Trading in digital assets is risky, and if you take it as a security, you can lose a lot in value, is not it? How do you plan to handle risks?
Of course, the Goldbox team is working to offer various solutions for fund management with different ability to bear risks, and will also cooperate with international third-party professional quantitative trading teams to realize asset maintenance and value increase for users through low-risk arbitrage and strategic trading in the international market.
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Goldbox looks very tempting even for cooperation. Do you offer an affiliate program? On what terms can you work with?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

And on the platform is only daily payments? Will I need to make them from the card or by bank transfer?
Yes, only daily. You choose the amount for daily payments on the loan, and from this will be calculated  the maturity of the debt. You can directly repay the local exchange rate currency through the MasterCard or by transferring money to the platform by purchasing a constant currency USDT in the market.
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Hi there. You have a serious project, so I would like to know more about its structure and components
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

I heard that you are going to issue your own debit card. For what payments can it be used? Can I just pay her for shopping at the store?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Hi there. You have a serious project, so I would like to know more about its structure and components
The Goldbox system consists of four main components. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel. You can read more in WP http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

I heard that you are going to issue your own debit card. For what payments can it be used? Can I just pay her for shopping at the store?
Yes, the GoldBox will issue a full-fledged bank debit card, with which you can pay for your purchases in stores and online, and use cash machines to withdraw cash.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

Goldbox looks very tempting even for cooperation. Do you offer an affiliate program? On what terms can you work with?
Yes, you can become a partner of Goldbox team to help them build a community. You need to write articles about the blockchain or Goldbox project every week, help with testing the trial version and organize the work of the community. Write your request to administrators of Goldbox in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken. What are the levels of the affiliate program and the benefits, you can read in the rules of the bounty. https://goldbox.io/bounty
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Yes, the GoldBox will issue a full-fledged bank debit card, with which you can pay for your purchases in stores and online, and use cash machines to withdraw cash.
Oh, it's just wonderful! Do you support contactless payments?
iamatlantida

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

Hello guys, you are sooo cool! If I will own GOX crypto currency, can I also use it for a mortgage? If not for what services I can pay?
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

Is the conversion of the crypto currency for obtaining cash legal? Crypto is electronic money and they are not widespread in many countries yet? To tell you the truth, I've never heard before that it's so easy to translate a digital currency into your ordinary wallet.
GseaFred11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Oh, it's just wonderful! Do you support contactless payments?
Yes, Goldbox card support the contactless (NFC) payments. And most importantly, your digital currency can be converted into any national currency you need to pay.
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Hello. Do you want to use Turing's artificial intelligence on the Goldbox platform? With what tasks will he help?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

Hello guys, you are sooo cool! If I will own GOX crypto currency, can I also use it for a mortgage? If not for what services I can pay?
On the Goldbox platform, GOX is used to repay mortgages. And also if you hold GOX tokens you can use the services provided by the platform with the discount because you can use GOX tokens to offset up to 50% service fee.
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Hello. Do you want to use Turing's artificial intelligence on the Goldbox platform? With what tasks will he help?
Goldbox AI analyzes the behavior of customers from the moment they enter the platform and helps to provide additional financial services, such as automatic approval of loan payments, monitoring of repayment terms and expiration dates. Automatic reminders provide all the automation functions required by the ecosystem.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Your idea is just universal for many people, good luck with the project. I want you to succeed and you have reached a new level. good luck to you. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful projects today! I am so very pleased to be part of this project.
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

If the distribution of tokens for bounty members will be held once a week, when is the distribution of purchased tokens planned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: