Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4176 times)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

Because of hackers.
Bitcoin is digitalize in a system, and no system is safe in this world.
So, people afraid to invest because the feel their money not safe enough
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Actually, the most frightening factor in investing in bitcoin is the misleading issues that continue to preach bitcoin. The issue is actually an attempt to drop bitcoin and make bitcoin lose public trust. For someone who does not have an established and less experienced bitcoin business will be affected on this issue and will make the wrong decision. This will eliminate the opportunity that a person gets a big profit through bitcoin. Hopefully,  we are more wise in accepting and understanding every news that appears.

acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

I think the factor that makes others afraid to invest in bitcoin is impatient. Indeed, bitcoin will provide great benefits to those who are loyal and will wait patiently until the bitcoin price is rising as desired. For those who are particularly scared now that bitcoin prices are down and stagnant at the bottom will be impatient and end up panicking to sell their bitcoin. They can not wait to get a profit and can not wait until normal conditions. So before they make a profit then they lose their bitcoin.
maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

One of the reason why other investors are scared in investing in bitcoin is the no knowledge and background in bitcoin. It is difficult to understand bitcoin for a beginner. Second reason is the price for it is changeable and it scares the investors for its sudden drop and slow increase especially today. Third is its system for it is a decentralized which means not controlled. I think these are some reasons that scares imvestors.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

People just don't want to read and as such they believe in whatever they hear. People should just learn to find informations on their own rather than always depending on others for news. This is the right time to buy if you want to earn much profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

A friend told me that investing in bitcoin is like giving your money to someone only for that person to tell you that part of the air moving belongs to you. He believes bitcoin to be just like air. It can vanish at anytime, he says. Others also think the creator or inventor of bitcoin is unknown this the reason why they are hesitating to invest.This second group of people are of the thought that someone should be held responsible when things don’t go well with their investment.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pruegelprinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

1) Bitcoin has an intrinsic value of 0
2) Regulation is quite likely in the near future
3) Exchanges are centralized (KYC and AML) and get hacked every now and then
4) People have difficulties in handling different wallets

Thats all that comes into my mind
zulkarnen198

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

yes, there are several factors that cause many people to be afraid to invest in bitcoin, among them the first legal factors, because bitcoin is unacceptable in many countries, they do not have permission from state government agencies, other factors of bitcoin prices continue to rise and fall , because they do not want to take a risk when bitcoin prices fall, some people are afraid to invest in bitcoin projects because they do not understand about blockchain or bitcoin.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

the main reason someone is afraid of investing in bitcoin is a lack of knowledge about bitcoin, if a person's knowledge is lacking then he will not trust to invest on the grounds he is afraid of being cheated or the bitcoin has not been legalized. so I think that knowledge is very important to facilitate our work.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Lack of knowledge about investment, trading and crypto currency because it they know more about it thry will surely trust and invest right now.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

1. Bitcoin is kind of a imaginary money with an imaginary value. Most people want an assurance they want something that they can hold and can see.

2. There are a lot of scam works working side by side the idea of bitcoin. In fact before arriving at this site you will come across a lot of ponzi scheme and sc around the internet. Small investment huge profit and easy money way.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀