Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4169 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

They are so many factors that hinders people from investing on bitcoin, one of them is the fear of ban by the government and also fear of losing money since its volatility in nature and cant be predicted...
And in essence., that's too worrying and always being afraid of bitcoin that's currently going down for so long that it can make them judge that it's going to die or it will be even lower. They still haven't seen that this is one of the future that will be maintained because of the excess side can look more embracing the future.

adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

One of the factors is because it was not officially approved by the government ,so they are afraid of ban in future and some people also see it as ponzi scheme which is very risk..
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
The main reason is still insufficient awareness of people, as well as the negative attitude of banking structures and government of countries. Although in this direction the process is still progressing to the better.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

I think people have a particular fear before investing in bitcoin. I think the biggest worry of many investors before deciding to invest in bitcoin is unstable profit and the big threat from the hacker. So few investors agreed to take the risk to make a profit from bitcoin.
Yes, people have particular fear in investing in bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is unstable and very unpredictable and other scared of every bitcoiner is the hackers this is the risk of investing in bitcoin, but bitcoiners are not coward they faced the risk to make profit from bitcoin.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

no one dared to invest their money in a risky business that does not have enough legality to protect by the government, the rule does not apply, If only bitcoin has the same exchange rate as gold maybe many people are willing to invest their money into Bitcoin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
mob01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

They are tend to be afraid because of the lack of knowledge in bitcoin they are scared on what they see on the social media about scams and bad news about bitcoin. If you really want to learn about bitcoin you must research more,
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

To me i was initially afraid to invest on bitcoin by listening to bad things others who never no much about it says but when i took my time to study and understand it, i see the potential and authenticity in it.. I fear of loosing money then since its volatility but already learnt that i invest the amount i can afford to loose.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

usually due to the existence of airdrop hokey trickery, or still hesitant in working in bitcoin, because of not having seen the reality of bitcoin.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

According to me the unstablity in the market value is the main reason due to which many people are not investing in bitcoin.Sudden drop in price and moreover no surety that when will the market value increase adversely affect the number of investors of bitcoin. Moreover their is no control on the transactions as their is not central body to control it which also create a sort if fear in the mind of investors .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

According to me the unstablity in the market value is the main reason due to which many people are not investing in bitcoin.Sudden drop in price and moreover no surety that when will the market value increase adversely affect the number of investors of bitcoin. Moreover their is no control on the transactions as their is not central body to control it which also create a sort if fear in the mind of investors .
Maybe their reason is that they do not trust the bitcoin. They can not seen the advantages and other perks of using bitcoin as a medium where you can invest in. As of this moment many people did not realize the potentials the bitcoin are up to. Soon bitcoin will be on top and can possibly beat even the currency we are using as of this moment.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Bitcoins investment is very sophisticated and newbies are afraid to risk their money to something they don't have much knowledge about. That is the main reason why I think people are scared from investing in bitcoins.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

the only one that attracts attractiveness is the unstable bitcoine price that always changes in a short time and sometimes drops drastically. I'm sure of that.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I think no one is scared when investing in Bitcoin. The only reason why people do not want to invest in Bitcoin is that of government bans on Bitcoin. Many do not want to fight the government, so they do not buy Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

I think the reason is also that the fall of the bitcoin price so all investors are afraid to buy a bitcoin because if they buy them now it might fall again and not go back to the previous price.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

For some time now, there has been a dip in the market prices of the coins particularly bitcoin. This has caused fear and panic in investors and they at times want to halt with the investment.
minhtam999

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

I think the reason is also that the fall of the bitcoin price so all investors are afraid to buy a bitcoin because if they buy them now it might fall again and not go back to the previous price.

That is part of my thinking but this is the right time to buy it
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Bitcoin's price is a barrier for investors to worry about, its rate is too high, and many investors think that they need to own more than one value to be considered an investment. Volatility is also a significant barrier to people's anxiety.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Maybe their reason is that they do not trust the bitcoin. They can not seen the advantages and other perks of using bitcoin as a medium where you can invest in. As of this moment many people did not realize the potentials the bitcoin are up to. Soon bitcoin will be on top and can possibly beat even the currency we are using as of this moment.

Maybe their fear feeling was the reason why they are scare of investing in bitcoin. And of course let's add to this the factor that they are not equipped with knowledge that was definitely a big factor to be able to survive a one session of trading. And let's also add the factor of being decentralised of the cryptocurrencies that's make it morr prone to scammers and hackers.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
I think only one of the most influential factors, namely the issue of price fluctuations.
the layman is still hesitant to invest with bitcoin because of it.
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

We think that the most common thing both of which scares people is - is that okay? Although the person you are talking to may be listening to your words, they can not be sure whether Bitcoin is one particular scam or scheme project. The reason could be a bad explanation or a mere doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: