Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4176 times)
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

When it comes to investment in bitcoin some people are scared just because there are many possible effects that may happen. For me, there is nothing to be afraid of investing as long as you know what you are doing. But still there are still constant factors that may scare us first, is the unstable market price. Second, The high risk of being scammed and hacked and lastly the risk of losing money.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

Perhaps they were initially scared that Bitcoin prices would rise and fall too often and new entrants to the market would lose money because of Bitcoin fluctuations. Moreover, there are many fraudsters in the market
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

I think other factor is bitcoin is not legal in all country's and not familiar to all people and also there are some news and gossips spreads that bitcoin is scam and chuchuchuchu.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

The most important fear of the investor is the unstable price of bitcoin. But there is another factor that affects the interest of investors - it is legislation.

Yes, bitcoin's volatility is the very known factor that has investors in fear. They're afraid that prices may go down lower the moment they invest anytime. Legislation on the other hand could be much better if bitcoin is regulated so as to make feel investors feel safe from scammers.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

Investing in something really scares us and bitcoin is not an exemption to it. There are factors that might be a reason why people are afraid to invest in bitcoin. One is the uncertainty of it. You cannot be sure if you will gain more profit well all investments is like that. Second bitcoin is not legal in all places. Third, the price of it in the market is unstable. Lastly, I think the negative news and rumors about it also affects people's mindset.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

i think people scare while investing in the crypto because they are in doubt about the bitcoin rise and crypto usage in the present market and they think that if we invest now the digital currency will disappear and the investment will ruin so due to the not physical existence they fear to adopt bitcoin and crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

I think the only factors scare many investors to spend their money in bitcoin because they don’t make sure if the profitability is very significant because of bitcoin fluctuating price. The other factor I think is the investor's knowledge, many people invest in bitcoin because they feel that it’s easy money, without knowing the essential meaning of bitcoin.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

Bitcoin Currently a known name. Many people want to invest in it. But fear for some reason. Firstly the market system is unstable. Besides, there is a hacker group behind Bitcoin. And for some wrong information among the people, they think that Bitcoin will die. And the biggest hindrance is that some governments fear that Bitcoin may be forced to do this because of the ban on Bitcoin.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

What scares people away in my experience is the issue that the system of bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and it's illegal. Of course we all know here that it is not true but you'll be surprise how many other people outside this community see this industry as a bubble and hyped monkey business.  Many are afraid to lose money here and are believing everything they see in the news & Internet.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

There are many factors that makes people afraid in investing in bitcoin like , it is in a form of high risk investment meaning they can gain a lot of money but a the same time they can lose a loy of money , second is the black propaganda that bitcoin is receiving right now although there is really downside in bitcoin , it does not mean  it is not good.
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

I think that as soon as they understand that they can lose a lot of money on it, they start to be a little bit scared of putting their  funds in here, i dont know, just my thoughts after all, but it can be something for real
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic asset which can only be operated by electronically ..Its main feature is a decentralized one.It means there is not any government control or the central bank control over it.So some people are scared of it to invest in to bitcoin prior to the the controlling authority to invest the  money.But if the investor is understanding bitcoins special features and very strong net work systems ensuring the entire security  systems .The inventors aim to provide a strong currency for the public for their daily shopping.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

in fact there are several important factors that make people think twice to invest in bitcoin.
 the main factor in the most feared is the legality. it's very important because it's about security when people invest (umbrella law), like buying a piece of land but there is no valid document or certificate.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I think the number 1 factor that scares other from investing into bitcoin is the fear that they will lost their investment from the bitcoin bubble. Last year everyone was more confident in buying into bitcoin even if it was expensive because their investment was going up but this year we dont know how low the price is gonna be. It can stay around 6k or it can go lower.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Well, personally in my own opinion I think that bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is the same as the stocks that is out there in the stocks market. Investors are just more fearful of the i tangibles and that is what cryptocurrency is, coins that have value over a network whoch to people are not really real because they can’t feel or see them unless they exchange it. They fear losing it, getting seindles or most of all having it gone in mere secondes because they can’t hold it.
maxti

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

If the government were to make it illegal to own or use bitcoin, it would likely deter people from doing so. The government’s position on bitcoin is not clear. But it does seem plausible that the government could make it illegal
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

The doubt of people how will the governments around the world approach on bitcoin in future make scare people I think. but now one by one world countries accept bitcoin and legalize. When whole the world accept bitcoin there is nothing to be afraid.
kondrate

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Some people think that it a scam. Most of my friends I have talked to about bitcoins think that it is some fraud scheme.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

the factors that most influence people to invest with bitcoin are the issue of bitcoin volatility and fluctuations.
they consider bitcoin like gambling, but if they dive deeper they will know what it is bitcoin actually.
matildav

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

The drop in prices of bitcoins from $19000 to $8000 had a big impact. It got many investors scared and they left crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: