Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4169 times)
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

There are many factors actually. First, like what you already stated, bitcoin is volatile. And it's very risky, and uncommon as well. Not many people really know and dare to try investing in bitcoin. And also there are many bad news about bitcoin that may influence people's perspective. Government also sometimes show their opposition to bitcoin, like banning or claiming it illegal that make people consider again if they want to invest in bitcoin.
Also, it's anonymous and risky investment, that might worry some people about the safety.
Fluctuations are probably a factor that makes other people afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have been rising for some time and are now down. However, this is not unusual for any other investment. Especially when Bitcoin shows tremendous growth potential. It would be a shame not to invest in it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

The same reason as investment in something as 'safe' as general US equities is risky at this time.

They have both experienced over participation and are in a market environment where there are other more compelling trades.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I think people now are investing bitcoin even if the risk is high. It does not really scare investors to get involve especially some of them had a lot of money getting involve on it. I do not think that there are factors that scare others from investing bitcoin. All i know is that people who are risking their money are having some good fortune on it in return and there is no way that could scare you if you will get good fortune .
Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Because it's practically impossible to do solid analysis and make a sound, rational investment decision. Instead, many people are simply gambling on "great future". Whatever it is.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Based on what I researched and observe in the past months, people are afraid of investing and reinvesting because of bitcoin high volatility, it goes up too much and goes down too much.
Indeed, one of the factors that’s making every person afraid is the price of bitcoin; it is not that stable, it is continuously falling today, there’s no assurance if it will get high again.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

People are not really scare of bitcoin, it is just this different factors become hindrance in investing in bitcoin. One major facror is some country are banning bitcoin (like for example is China). Also the accessibility in internet is also a factor to consider, there are countries are still not implemented internet nationwide. Lack of financial to buy bitcoin. Lack of knowledge about bitcoin is also a problem.
wreckitralph02

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

The main factor scaring people away is the volatility of Bitcoin. Majority of my friends remain adamant saying they won't delve into it unless they are certain that volatility is a thing of the past when Bitcoin is involved. But is that really possible? i say no. Another factor is the influence of government
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Based on what I researched and observe in the past months, people are afraid of investing and reinvesting because of bitcoin high volatility, it goes up too much and goes down too much.
Indeed, one of the factors that’s making every person afraid is the price of bitcoin; it is not that stable, it is continuously falling today, there’s no assurance if it will get high again.
Too much turbulent information and a volatile market is what brings fear to the investor. Bitcoin is down and many bad news about it is still appearing everyday. That affects the decisions and predictions of those who want to invest. Look at the potential and what it has done, it will soon return to price.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Anna Whitee

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

I think it may be because of the risk of investing in high bitcoin (risk associated with risk). On the other hand, the price of bitcoin fluctuates abruptly as one of the reasons why people are afraid and hesitant to invest in bitcoin.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Some factor is illegal they think its an illegal because of they have no rules and regulation in bitcoin some countries they see that they can use in illegal activities that can make harm to thier families in that specific country. Safety is some factor they can trust in the system they think it could be reason on illegal money laundering so they wont believe on that.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
I think the factors is about all the scammers they scam the newbie and had a bad experience about bitcoin they lack of knowledge about bitcoin they deceived by low investment and after 1 day your investment price twice so many people deceived to that scam you should have an research before you invest. A lot of fake news about bitcoin so let's be wise enough about using bitcoin it will be profitable soon.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

There is no legality enough to protect investors from the danger of losing their money, this should be a concern that needs to be followed up by law enforcement, especially for the people but what the bitcoin owner feels is a false hope. I also sometimes hesitate to invest in certain ICO, I'm sure you also feel the same

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

I have never witnessed a situation like this. One thing that is sure is the fact that investment decision can change at any time and so many factors may be responsible. The current fall in price of Bitcoin may also be responsible but that won't be an issue for the people who already have the knowledge of bitcoin.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

What makes others afraid to invest in bitcoin is probably a legal factor. Because there are some countries that prohibit investing in bitcoins. Maybe that's what makes others afraid to invest in bitcoin. Or it could be because bitcoin is very unstable.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

It seems to me that the security of cryptocurrencies most of all frightens off people. They think that their money will be stolen even if they keep them on their official wallet.
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

I think people are afraid to do it invest in bitcoin for fear of price in bitcoin it fell and many losses there, it turns out Behind the bitcoin prices we can achieve success and get rich with patience because that's the key to success.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

The biggest reason I know now is that many governments are teaming up to boycott Bitcoin. People are charging Bitcoin. They claim that Bitcoin exists only as a virtual non-real value, Bitcoin is dangerous to everyone. The media are attacking Bitcoin with articles. There will be no unit or organization in the world to honor Bitcoin. That is worrying, I think!

joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

They think they will not success on investing on bitcoin. Another thing is the issues what bitcoin is facing right now. But for me if you dont have patience there will be no price on the end. On every successful people, patience is very important also on bitcoin, there is no time that we cannot encouter problems on our life. For me the reason of successful investor on bitcoin is having a patience. Bitcoin value for now is very low that is why they dont want to invest on bitcoin instead on the others coins that had much more higher value on bitcoin.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Well, i have a friend who is scared to invest his money on bitcoin because he is scared of losing more money if a new crash comes here, and that is possible if we met another bullrun just like it happened during the last year, that is possible
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

So,many factors are there to scare people regarding Bitcoin and other crypto currency,such as huge fluctuations in price of BTC which make investors scare to invest in it.In addition technology and fear of risk are also there because,there are plenty of people who do not have a knowledge that how to use the BTC and technology related to Blockchain moreover,not all have a dare to take risk with investing in the market of BTC.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: