Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4169 times)
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

There are numerous reasons as factors, as to why some individuals are scared of investing into bitcoin, some of which could be for the fact that bitcoin operates on a decentralized system; it is not regulated and is not globally accepted for usage.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

One of the things that I am considering as main, is our, ascommunity, lack of education in the technical side of Bitcoin, so we are creating the false impression that can cause people to be afraid, instead of attract them.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

One of the things that I am considering as main, is our, ascommunity, lack of education in the technical side of Bitcoin, so we are creating the false impression that can cause people to be afraid, instead of attract them.

Well I think the major factor here in bitcoin is that not all people are aware on what bitcoin really is. Also other people who do not belong in high and middle class think that bitcoin is just a scam nothing more, nothing less.

I've already meet people who are against in bitcoin, I remember the scenario back then " if you are looking for a investment you can choose bitcoin" but her fiirst reaction is NO  i dont want to its a scam.

She have the capital wherein she can start investing here but like what i've said earlier due to lack of knowledge about it she refuse to enter this cryptocurrency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

It's mainly the volatile nature of bitcoin. Many people are ofcourse afraid of losing money and not willing to risk it as bitcoin can fall down in value in just months.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
The most factor that made people scare from investing into bitcoin had been the denial about the importance of bitcoin - simply the trust. If we consider investments, we can say that it would be easy for an investor to break out the market whenever investment would have risk and issues (decreasing value). However, if the price is in demand (high value) then opportunities exist everywhere - making people glad and excited.  Thus, the interest lied on the people and people who wanted to fake themselves be faked because they don`t have the willingness of their own; it takes knowledge to attain such standing and maintaining bitcoin in the market would be a wise move decision.
libratiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

I think that the biggest fear of newcomers is that they won't be able to cashout the funds back after they invested in and turned out to be in a profit.
We should focus on showing the features of bitcoin- including the fact that no one is able to revert a transaction after it has been sent.
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I think a number of negative factors led to the collapse of the bitcoin market by more than 60% relative to the last peak of value. First, the fear of missing the profit, which makes many people make investments, when the cost is growing strongly for securities and the crypto currency. Secondly, the fear of loss, which makes you leave the market when the price begins to fall.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

I think that the biggest fear of newcomers is that they won't be able to cashout the funds back after they invested in and turned out to be in a profit.
We should focus on showing the features of bitcoin- including the fact that no one is able to revert a transaction after it has been sent.
Actually it is more than cash out of their investment, we cannot say that for an investor to get the very means of unsecured profits risk its bitcoin because it produce a slow moving features. There are many applications out there that can help this problem. However, the core problem is very observable; thus, it would start on the investors. These are the people who drive the flow of investments. How could someone cash out their investments if none of it yield profits - they will be disappointed. Hence, they must established their own competencies and competitive strategies to sustain their investment under red alert. Further, RED is just for now, I think in the future it will mitigate and deviate itself for improvements and success. Bitcoin is still breathing, breathing fire...
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

I think people have a particular fear before investing in bitcoin. I think the biggest worry of many investors before deciding to invest in bitcoin is unstable profit and the big threat from the hacker. So few investors agreed to take the risk to make a profit from bitcoin.
Yes, Some people have fear and scared and lots of questions from there mind if they start to invest in bitcoin or not  cause bitcoin have unstable value and also hackers and scammers are always there we cannot blame there if they decided or not to invest, and some people are brave they know how to face the risk and make decisions to choose investing in bitcoin to gain high profit.
mileyley

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

The legality is the most important factor. Then there is an idea of getting cyber attack as it is an online based currency. Prone to illegal activities and getting scamed.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

In real-time my personal point of view is the price of it on the market. People looking on the price near 6000 dollars and think that it is not good investment in the future. Because if to look in past the price was near the 18000 dollars.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency is susceptible to volatility and hence it price can fluctuate at any point in time. but most of the time some people forget about this volatility also means the price can shoot way up for your investments to gain you profits. If some people knew about the fact that bitcoin investment can be a long term they would not be scared to invest into it.
neonaci

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

1. a big factor is : legal issue. it is not legal and not acceptable in all country.
2. also some people scare because bitcoin is not commodity, nor currency.
3. Prone to illegal activity
As we know due to the lack of government control, terrorists and extortionists are also utilising the cryptocurrency space to their advantage. “Bitcoins users on either end of a transaction can remain relatively anonymous and cybercriminals have found ways to mask their addresses, so it can be difficult for government authorities and companies to trace such illegal activities,”

That legal issue can be a big problem for some. One day you just wake up and find that your country has banned crypto and all your holding will go to zero.
blaceco

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Potential investors loses interest in investing bitcoin because the mainstream media is spreading news that bitcoin is nothing but a ponzi scheme so those with only little knowledge of bitcoin easily believes it and avoids it. Another main factor is volatility we all know that btc is very unstable currency but you can also capitalize from it unlike in the stagnant stock market.

Now there is very less media coverage. I mean in my country bitcoin is covered only when there is some major news related to crypto laws.
hknknitin
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

One of the concern is that there is no central authority which decides the mininum valuation of Bitcoin.The valuation here depends upon large group of Merchants.Another factor is Scalability,the transaction speed is relatively slower.It is because of high requirement of Energy and Power to run the computers which governs the transactions and when it comes to acceptance of Bitcoins by the merchants all around the world,there are few.This can be improved by the governments who should make appropriate laws for acceptance of Bitcoins.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

In many cases,investors are fear of ponzy schemes created by scammers and media aware them about that schemes.This is making investors away from investing in bitcoin.The other reason is that bitcoin is not legal and many country's governments condemn of having bitcoin in their state.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

One factors that I think people are scare on bitcoin is that they are afraid to lose their money, but those people don't know what is the real bitcoin and how they earn profit from it. Well, that was a big failure to them if they listen to those people who are afraid to make some try investing on bitcoin.
Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

One of the possible causes is the disadvantage of bitcoin: not many users; Somewhat difficult to use: To use bitcoin, you need to create a bitcoin storage wallet, the operation must be done on the computer. For those who are not technologically savvy without guidance, they will find it difficult to do these tasks themselves, and risk being deceived; Criminals, hackers, money laundering: Because of the anonymity of bitcoin and uncontrolled crime, criminals can use this money as a trading method. Hackers may be trying to attack multiple bitcoins to steal large amounts of money and money laundering can happen easily.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

In many cases,investors are fear of ponzy schemes created by scammers and media aware them about that schemes.This is making investors away from investing in bitcoin.The other reason is that bitcoin is not legal and many country's governments condemn of having bitcoin in their state.

The unstable price of bitcoin make the investors afraid in investing here, but most of the time only those new in investing feels afraid because expert investors already know what to do in this kind of industry.
Cavanho27

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I think it is the price actually and the fact that only demand from investors are deciding the price of 1 Bitcoin,
Just thinking about it really scares the new investors because they think that maybe someday the old investors would just take their profit and sell all of their holdings .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: