Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 04:34:10 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4180 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

All that scared me was the risks. No one knows for sure what awaits bitcoin, so you always think about the fact that one day bitcoin will simply cease to exist, and together with nnim and your invested money.
They don't want to risk their money, even to try at least some part of their money they don't like, they are so much afraid, they are just happy earning at their daily income from their regular job, they don't know the fact that the secret to become successful is not by working hard but thru investing or maximizing what you have.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

Bitcoin is very unstable, and this feature makes it possible to earn money. But at the same time, this pushes many people away from bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

1. a big factor is : legal issue. it is not legal and not acceptable in all country.
2. also some people scare because bitcoin is not commodity, nor currency.
3. Prone to illegal activity
As we know due to the lack of government control, terrorists and extortionists are also utilising the cryptocurrency space to their advantage. “Bitcoins users on either end of a transaction can remain relatively anonymous and cybercriminals have found ways to mask their addresses, so it can be difficult for government authorities and companies to trace such illegal activities,”

People are scare to invest in bitcoin, primarily because of ignorance. If we knows all about the pros and cons of it then it will not become a danger to invest in bitcoin. As long as we know that how it works amd legality of the bitcoin in our country,  we will not become fear to invest in BTC.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

I think it is a lot of scams and it does not control by any governmental organizations and can be speculated. I know that people have started to invest in some Token Sale projects such as Socratus for instance. Have you heard? It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.

Nowadays I am not scared of bitcoin, I am not scared to invest at all and to put my money there in my wallet, what I am scared is that our government will ban it but thankful that so far now everything is set and I think that my country is in favor with it so it lessen my burden and continuously enjoying bitcoin nowadays.
ethancer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

After talking to many people, it seems the biggest factor that scares people is the volatility. You don't know how and when it will drop or rise, and a lot of people are not comfortable with taking risks. High risks = high rewards, but risks can break you down very badly. That's why noone should invest if they can't afford to lose it
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

People are afraid to invest in bitcoin and crypto currency because they think that it is very easy to lose all money in this market. But in fact, if you are a little more cautious, the chances of losing money are much lower than in the usual financial market.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

The news,  declaring btc as scam,  people will not invest with it anymore for nobody wants to get scammed by anyone. Nobody wants their money to get wasted.

Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Many factors affect people not to invest in bitcoin, one of which is the fear of losing money, not getting a profit and fear of punishment, this happens because the price of bitcoin is unstable and the prohibition of bitcoin use by the government of a particular country.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

The news,  declaring btc as scam,  people will not invest with it anymore for nobody wants to get scammed by anyone. Nobody wants their money to get wasted.
If i were them, i will do research first to verify the claims of other people and to know if it is really true that bitcoin is a scam and if it is true that bitcoin should be avoided as an investment. I will not allow the other people's opinion to lead me in creating decision, i will make decision after i see and observe the real thing.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

The reason they are afraid of investing in bitcoin may be they scum much as scummer online most of them use bitcoin so they scum more so they scared in investing bitcoin.
pavlooster

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

People most scared of the unknown things. So, when somebody doesn't know much about Bitcoin, or just heard about it by word-of-mouth he/she will more unwilling to invest. But, I think people can be scared of legal issues, still unpredicted and fluctuating price and scammers. In news, we can see a lot of titles with stealing money and distrustful website when you can handle Bitcoin.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

The reason they are afraid of investing in bitcoin may be they scum much as scummer online most of them use bitcoin so they scum more so they scared in investing bitcoin.

I think those bad news also affected bitcoin and this turned other people to think that bitcoin is scam,this is the reason why other people don't believe it also maybe they also lost some funds investing in bitcoin when they bought high and sold low.
Gegege27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

First, if your country is not capable of using Bitcoins or it is banned, of course you cannot invest

Second,  There are so many scammers out there and maybe some of the investors are scared to invest because of this issue

Third, It may be similar to investor that got scammed. I know all of us know what is Hacking and maybe some of investors got hacked because they invest there money into phishing sites.

Until now there are so many hacking issues that occurs
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

So many reason are involve why many are scared to invest in Bitcoin but most do think that is a bubble and can burst in no time , why some believe is a scam by set of people who only want to enrich themselves but blockchain has a very unique way to make the world great and I believe those that are not in now will later.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Those people who are so new to bitcoin and do not have the proper information about it are the ones who easily quit investing. They do not know that volatility of this coin makes it good for investments.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

There are many factors that scare other people from investing into bitcoin and one of it that highlight the most for me is the FUD ("Fear Uncertainty and Disinformation"). Those people that speculate and made some false information about the cryptocurrency system. This is why we need to consider that is one of the best factor why people will get scared on investing bitcoin.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

People are scared to lose their money. People are scared that the government will ban bitcoin. People are scared that bitcoin is a bubble and it is about to burst. People are scared how to trade bitcoin. People are scared how to start investing in bitcoin. People are scared that they will make a mistake in transfering coins and funds will be lost. People are scared that the whales are manipulating prices. People are scared that bitcoin is a scam.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Of course its volitile price, because our investment value can fall and we lose. But if we are wise to be patient, it will definitely return the price and we just need to wait and believe it will increase again.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

Many people were scared to invest into bicoin because they were afraid that if they have invested into it, the price varies. They were afraid that what if the money that they had invested for bitcoin got a lower value. There's no problem if it goes up, but what if it shrunk a lot, it is too risky.
Another thing is that, there is a shallow security, what if your account got hacked by those hackers, then you will lose all your money.
Bitcoin is for risk takers.

Golden Stake

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

Factors such as legal issues, worldwide acceptability and recognition of cryptocurrency, safety of investment, public concern of cryptocurrency, government control, cyber crimes, price volatility, the face behind many cryptocurrencies, lack of awareness on how cryptocurrency work, among others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: