Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4169 times)
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

most people who are afraid of investing in bitcoin is a very risky world of crypto, because in the world of crypto unstable prices sometimes rise high and sometimes dropped dramatically ..
maybe that's why people are afraid to invest in bitcoin ...
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

In my view. The high fluctuation of bitcoin is the cause of panic. Although, that is also the factor to bring success and attractiveness for investors. However, volatility is always dependent on bitcoin, which can be influenced by FUDs at any time. Therefore, the issue of early news updates is always urgent.
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
this is the issue, when you acquaint bitcoin with others you let them know "it is a device to get rich since it is setting off to the moon" so they wind up doubtful uniquely when they see the value swings. clearly individuals won't put resources into something to that effect.

In any case, in the event that you present bitcoin legitimately as what it truly is then they won't pivot from purchasing bitcoin. bitcoin is a decentralized money and individuals should get it as opposed to putting resources into it and need to get rich.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I think people have a particular fear before investing in bitcoin. I think the biggest worry of many investors before deciding to invest in bitcoin is unstable profit and the big threat from the hacker. So few investors agreed to take the risk to make a profit from bitcoin.

Well aside from bitcoin introduced as ‘having unstable prices’, the legality issue of the certain country have a big impact on using and investing into bitcoin. The people of that country will have limited power and control over bitcoin just like trading with other bitcoin users will probably be difficult and lastly, the scammers who are spreading in the world of bitcoin.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

In order to not copy the text, go to the link and read the author's opinion, with whom I more than agree. https://cryptona.co/reasons-many-investors-still-afraid-investing-bitcoin/

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

One thing for sure that they are afraid of is the price volatility and fluctuation as time to time which gave them a real deal scare that is why investing on bitcoin are really for risked taker and can wait for amount of time before it can make profit. Investor should be aware of that bitcoin is a long term investment so it's better be that way in order to avoid scares.

Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

their fear of coming to bitcoin is probably because they have not understood and have not studied what bitcoin is, so if he invests their money in bitcoin, they do not know what to do, and what if the tariffs are sharp, it would be more confused
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

despite the volatility of bitcoin, the major factor that scare investors from investing in bitcoin is the false publicity about bitcoin to the public, i think bitcoin needx more publicity and more investors who are willing to hang on the coin in good or trying times, bitcoin needs more committed investors who despite the volatility of the currency are willing to stay put to the currency.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Its price was close to  20000 dollars in December last year . After half a year, its price was only 7,000 dollars. Such a decline. Many investors panic. Some people were scared away. But experienced investors will stay. They will wait for the right investment opportunity.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

The factors that cause people to fear investing in bitcoin may be a legal factor in countries that do not accept bitcoin for currency as a legitimate currency.
and often the negative issue of bitcoin about illegal acts committed by terrorists.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?

In my opinion, there are many factors that affects the decision of many people in investing in bitcoin. For me, the first reason is that because bitcoin sometimes uses by making an illegal activities, such as gambling or paying other to do some I thought. Next is that they are afraid because of bitcoin's volatility. Since no one can predict the price of bitcoin, they are afraid on what will happen to their money whether it will gain or lose some money.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

The main factor in my opinion, which scares the investors the most to engagr in cryptoinvestment is the market volatility or the sudden changes in the market value of the cryptos from time to time including Bitcoin. This is the the problem that thr investors are worried about because there's a risk that profit will be lost if they will choose to invest ]n Bitcoin and to other cryptos.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

As we all know, bitcoin lives inside the global connection or simply internet. Internet is truly a dangerous place with dangerous people. Since, majority of people in the world can access the internet, some of them having a bad netiquette to harm people.

Therefore, some people tend to avoid themselves entering inside the internet.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

terrible information approximately rip-off and issues approximately security of crypto forex. similarly with the government no longer assisting it and now not acknowledging it inside the monetary machine are top motives for me why humans might not make investments into bitcoin and crypto.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

another factor that is increasingly spreading the news about the hacked market. causing investors to fear to start investing in crypto.
because the security market is very likely to cause hackers easy to break in and take their assets. this is very influential with what in fear investors.
vlad_g14

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

I think a lot of factors. Such as scalability, another technical factors.
Such as Technological breakthrough bitcoin it's good think

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I believe that the biggest factor is that it (bitcoin) can not be seen, touched, for many people it means that it is unreal, non-existent and does not believe in its power!)

vlad_g14

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I believe that the biggest factor is that it (bitcoin) can not be seen, touched, for many people it means that it is unreal, non-existent and does not believe in its power!)
Oh, it's Conspiracy theory dude Grin

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

There are several factors that account for why people get scared with bitcoin investment. However, i think the most pressing factors are the fear of losing their monies as a result of the volatile nature of bitcoin and its legal issues.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

I think this is the reason why people are still afraid to invest in Bitcoin,
Bitcoin is new to them,
Bitcoin has not been legal by the government,
there is no legal guarantee on Bitcoin,
and no physical form,
this is what I think is the main factor why there are still many people who are doubtful and afraid to invest in Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: