Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit abuse. 50+12 merits received within 1 day and 1 minute.  (Read 1343 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

My humble opinion, to solve this problem of over merit, just modify the merit voting taking away the possibility to decide how much merit to give to an user by the voter himself.

Permit to vote a merit to a user just with 1 point.

Simple and will avoid any abuse

Then they would send 1 merit 50 times.

No permit to send only one vote for post for user and will never happen

50 different posts 1 merit each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

My humble opinion, to solve this problem of over merit, just modify the merit voting taking away the possibility to decide how much merit to give to an user by the voter himself.

Well in that case the user had to prepare 50 posts, not one and at that point find that all 50 posts are of good quality to merit a point, can be a different challenge, and can reveal underneath games....

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

The best part about this thread is the guy complaining has 0 merits, proving how useless his posts are.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6743

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

The best part about this thread is the guy complaining has 0 merits, proving how useless his posts are.
Yes, I thought exactly the same thing  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Well in that case the user had to prepare 50 posts, not one and at that point find that all 50 posts are of good quality to merit a point, can be a different challenge, and can reveal underneath games....
I don't believe this is a necessary approach. Since the airdropped Merit is almost spent there would only be problems for Merit sources reaching their limit of distributed Merit. I could imagine this needs a lot of time to find good posts and if a Merit source finds a good one, why not rewarding it with 10 Merit or more?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 03:29:27 AM by xtraelv
Merited by qwk (5), 1miau (1)

I don't believe this is a necessary approach. Since the airdropped Merit is almost spent there would only be problems for Merit sources reaching their limit of distributed Merit. I could imagine this needs a lot of time to find good posts and if a Merit source finds a good one, why not rewarding it with 10 Merit or more?

Personally I read Theymos post about merit and see the purpose of the merit system as rewarding users that provide good content. So when I look at giving merit now I look at whether a person does regular shitposts -  if they regularly post shitposts - I won't give them merit for a good post because in my opinion defeats the purpose of merit.

Generally I try to restrict one merit per post because I only have a limited amount to give and now am involved in lots of interesting projects documenting bitcointalk history - so there are quite a few contributors to reward now for quality contributions. It is quite useful as a bookmark. Previous to this I found it quite difficult to find good posts and see no problem with merit sources rewarding consistent good posters with up to 50 merits.

With ANN - it is a commercial post. It should be written to a decent standard of the language it purports to be in. It is different for a user attempting to answer a thread. I'm dyslexic - my language skills are not perfect. Enabling the browser spellcheck has been useful. If I write in some of the other languages I attempt to get better at I would not put an important thread up without getting it checked over by a native speaker. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get someone on the forum to help translate.

The theyoungmillionaire (who I only had a very brief conversation with via PM) helped me translate an important anti phishing post into Filipino (A lot of Filipino users are victims of exchange phishing scams) and another user helped me translate the same post into Russian (my Russian is quite poor). I like reading the Russian and German forums because it has some high quality posts in there - even though I am not particularly good at either language.

On June 10 User 1miau https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2143453 received 50 merits (33+17) from a mod of a German board phantastisch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18312 for a topic called  Übersetzungs-Spam gefunden? Hier könnt ihr ihn berichten (Translation = Found a translation spam ? Here you can report it.) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415262.msg39318850#msg39318850 Also he received 12 merits within 1 minute on June 14 for the same topic from the user qwk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24140. I think this is a record for merits giveaway from two profiles to a single profile in that short period of time for a REGULAR TOPIC. This people are either fiends or 1miau is just their alt account, that is pushed to Full Member status via merit abuse. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=2143453

I don't know whether you checked but phantastisch is bitcointalk staff.

and qwk is one of the most generous merit senders. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=topsend

and legendary detonator... Grin

Also - "Übersetzungs-Spam gefunden? Hier könnt ihr ihn berichten" translates correctly into " Translation Spam found? You can report it here" rather than:
"Found a translation spam ? Here you can report it"

1miau won't even benefit from the merits because his activity count first has to catch up.
                       Activity     Merit
Member             60             10
Full Member   120            100

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
Merited by atenolol (1)

Kiss

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Generally I try to restrict one merit per post because I only have a limited amount to give and now am involved in lots of interesting projects documenting bitcointalk history - so there are quite a few contributors to reward now for quality contributions. It is quite useful as a bookmark. Previous to this I found it quite difficult to find good posts and see no problem with merit sources rewarding consistent good posters with up to 50 merits.

It’s exactly the same way I do it. Smiley
All my Merit I sent out so far was limited to the smallest amount possible to give away. I don’t want to run out of sMerits because if I’ll notice a great post in the future and I have no sMerit anymore it could be an injustice if I compare the quality of the new post I want to reward (but can’t) and the other post I rewarded in the past. 
My best solution regarding this problem is to send out the smallest amount of sMerit what’s actually possible and that’s 1 Merit.

A good idea to improve the Merit system could be to change the scale of Merits. Maybe this is a way to solve this problem:

- enable the option to give away ½ Merit or ¼ Merit

- or quite better: change the value of each Merit by multiplicating it by a factor of 5 (or 10) and multiplicate the amount of Merit to rank up also by a factor of 5 (or 10). All Merits already given to accounts (or sMerits stored in the accounts) must also be multiplicated by this factor. If we use a factor of 5 this could be the new rank requirements:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member3010
Member6050
Full Member120500
Sr. Member2401250
Hero Member4802500
Legendary775-10305000

And maybe we can add 10 Merit for the rank of a Jr. Member since it would be much easier to receive a decent amount of Merits.

As a result, there would be more posts awarded because it’s better to have an option to send 5 times 1 Merit as 1 time 1 Merit.
Another positive effect would be that it’s easier for new members to receive their first Merit (what could motivate a lot) and so they could send sMerit and participate in this system, too. In addition, the motivation if you see your amount of Merit growing would have a positive impact on the atmosphere of the whole forum.
Actually, I see lots of posts which are good, but not very good and if we scale the Merit System, these good posts (which are still far away from shitposts) could receive Merits. Dividing low quality spam posts from good (or special) posts was why Merit was introduced.

If we reform the Merit System by offering a better scale, the overall impression and acceptance could be improved a lot.

Normally, changes are quite difficult to implement, I know, but this option seems to be a relative easy one.

With ANN - it is a commercial post. It should be written to a decent standard of the language it purports to be in.
That’s true, the most important purpose to translate ANNs is to receive money and I saw some candidates translating to 8 languages (or more). It’s not difficult to figure out, which translations are done by using Google Translate or similar if you have a look at some points. Like strange words we don’t say in German or if the only German post of a person is a translated ANN. There are some more points we have to check but these red-flags in addition, we can be sure it’s not translated how it should be, what is not fair to native speakers doing it in the right way.

It is different for a user attempting to answer a thread. I'm dyslexic - my language skills are not perfect. Enabling the browser spellcheck has been useful. If I write in some of the other languages I attempt to get better at I would not put an important thread up without getting it checked over by a native speaker. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get someone on the forum to help translate.

The theyoungmillionaire (who I only had a very brief conversation with via PM) helped me translate an important anti phishing post into Filipino (A lot of Filipino users are victims of exchange phishing scams) and another user helped me translate the same post into Russian (my Russian is quite poor). I like reading the Russian and German forums because it has some high quality posts in there - even though I am not particularly good at either language.
Great  Wink
But I’m not very experienced in so many languages like you. I had French a few years ago but now at my university, foreign languages are less important, it’s more technical now. But nice to hear about helpful members, that’s what we need!

and qwk is one of the most generous merit senders. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=topsend
and legendary detonator... Grin

Cheesy Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 03:25:15 PM by atenolol

Why did i get red? My merits were diminishing and i decided to distribute them, because in the message appears! "There is no point in accumulating sMerit; Keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decline the unused sMerit in the future." I received only 7 merit, received merit and returned to who gave me, why this?

Because there is selective justice on this forum and  DT members are doing what ever they want and tagging whomever they want and it does non matter if you broke the rules of the forum or not. The good Idea is to have some king of arbitrage court here, that will decide who is right and who is wrong. And DT2 members should be tagged for wrongdoing by DT1 members. If this will happen, that dudes will think twice before tagging anyone for no reason. You were tagged by a dude called qwk aka FUBAR who is a well known merit sponsor of shitposters on this forum. And specially one of them called 1miau a newbie with 76 posts (42 activity) and 102 merits https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=2143453

Regards.

P.S I sent 1 merit (I have the total of 2 and can send only 1) back to our friend qwk aka FUBAR for a great post (sarcasm turned on) because he is merititing great posts as well.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Why did i get red? My merits were diminishing and i decided to distribute them, because in the message appears! "There is no point in accumulating sMerit; Keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decline the unused sMerit in the future." I received only 7 merit, received merit and returned to who gave me, why this?

Have a chat with the person that gave you the red trust.

The problem is that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911155 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=996343

Both have been identified as merit abusers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911155 is undeniably an account / merit farmer.

It is discussed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508271.msg40681482#msg40681482

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

merit sponsor of shitposters on this forum
Yes, really?  Cheesy Cheesy
So you say shitposts but have you translated all of them to your own language?
- If yes, you should teach yourself what is a shitpost and regarding your own merit: please don't waste your time for this nonsense it's better to write own posts, then you'll receive merits (maybe).
- If no =>  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
atenolol

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

merit sponsor of shitposters on this forum
Yes, really?  Cheesy Cheesy
So you say shitposts but have you translated all of them to your own language?
- If yes, you should teach yourself what is a shitpost and regarding your own merit: please don't waste your time for this nonsense it's better to write own posts, then you'll receive merits (maybe).
- If no =>  Cheesy

I never translated anything, also I never participated in any ICO or bounty compaign. Just a short question. Apart from wasting tremendous amounts of time and energy as a shitposter on some arcane internet forum, how is the rest of your life progressing? Good job, nice house, loving wife and children? some cool hobby, kite surfing champion or scuba diving professional perhaps? ... I guess no, because only a slacker guy, who is sitting 24/7 at home can spend all his time on begging merits for some shitposts on this scammy forum.

Greets

David
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

I never translated anything, also I never participated in any ICO or bounty compaign. Just a short question. Apart from wasting tremendous amounts of time and energy as a shitposter on some arcane internet forum, how is the rest of your life progressing? Good job, nice house, loving wife and children? some cool hobby, kite surfing champion or scuba diving professional perhaps? ... I guess no, because only a slacker guy, who is sitting 24/7 at home can spend all his time on begging merits for some shitposts on this scammy forum.

Greets

David
I'm not often online here, therefore you can check the merit per comment ratio. It's other way round: I wish I would have more time for comment here.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Slightly off topic here, but I gave you negative trust rating for alleged trading of merit.
Evidence against you is not as strong as in other cases, so I'm absolutely willing to concede that I'm wrong, if and only if you can give me a reasonable explanation for:

Merit summary for Hermes Mercury

Sent in the last 120 days
June 20, 2018, 03:44:18 PM: 1 to Ajpa94 for (Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)
June 20, 2018, 03:25:07 PM: 2 to Entei for (Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)
June 20, 2018, 02:51:14 PM: 1 to guide123 for (Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)

Received in the last 120 days
June 20, 2018, 03:42:58 PM: 3 from Ajpa94 for (Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)
June 20, 2018, 03:00:10 PM: 4 from Entei for (Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored)

I.e.:
03:00:10 PM: 4 from Entei
03:25:07 PM: 2 to Entei

03:42:58 PM: 3 from Ajpa94
03:44:18 PM: 1 to Ajpa94

My assumption here is that you've made a kind of "deal" where you return the sMerit you receive for merit to the merit giver.
Within 25 minutes for Entei, within 2 minutes for Ajpa94.

The amount of merit being too low for a "trade", I actually suspect you to be an alt account of either one or both.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

it's a big problem in the German section because we have no subforums for ANNs and Bounties.  

There are no child boards (subforums) for bounties in Russian thread as well and in many others.

In addition I've launched a transparent reporting system everyone can report to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415262.0

For reporting bounty cheaters, translation cheaters scammers and spammers there is a scam accusation board on this forum and if there will be a need for child boards (subforums as you call them) Theymos will make decision about that.  

It's totally upon them to how much to send merit based on how they value the thread/post.

Then why a lot of people are tagged for that reason ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823221.0

Research work behind 1miau's (and others') reports is more than trivial, which is why I consider it a good idea to award such work for the good of the forum with some merit.

Theymos (The admin of this forum) received 45 merits only once https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=35 and of course he never received 12 merits in ONE MINUTE from one account and 50 merits in ONE DAY from another.

OgNasty DT1 member received 25 merits only once https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=18321

Same story is with other DT members. NOR OF THEM received such amount of merits in a such short period of time.  BTW YOU YOURSELF  qwk never received more then 10 merits for your post from one account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=24140

So, I guess 1miau is more valuable member of community then admin of this forum, all DT members and all of us, because he found some German translator scammers and opened a thread for reporting them......

OP, please have a look again, who gave me the Merits !
I think it's a hard accusation to say the German Mod or qwk (a legendary registered in 2011) are Merit abusers.

This is the most important point. 1miau is thinking that nobody will punish the mod of German board and a "Donator+Legendary+DT member"

I'm out of this thread because as I can see there are "UNTOUCHABLE" forum members here and they are allowed to do whatever they want.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=2143453

https://imgur.com/a/k6B1cXW

Have a nice day.  
Just archive the thread, this forum consists  full of shady things. If you or your friends sent a merit point then you get tagged, but these people wont get.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:30 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

second, i do not know what happened and do not know who these guys are, but was so happy to receive merit and decided to give back immediately to who gave it to me
Sounds reasonable. I'll delete the negative, but for the future, please don't reward merit by returning merit.

kruglikov (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

How is our world record holder 1miau doing ? Still receiving merits for shitposting ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2143453

I'M GONNA ARCHIVE THAT, TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW THE TRUST RATING WORKS ON THIS SCAMMY FORUM.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

How is our world record holder 1miau doing ? Still receiving merits for shitposting ?

I'M GONNA ARCHIVE THAT, TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW THE TRUST RATING WORKS ON THIS SCAMMY FORUM.

THE ONLY THING YOU'RE SHOWING IS THAT YOU'RE YELLING FOR NO REASON.

What does this have to do with trust rating?
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Yes, the trust rating? Sure...

But hey, maybe you are interested in a new challenge, Mr. Inspector: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4580027.0
Instead of making accusations here you should care about your own posts, during the last week I see only two Russian one-liners... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1261306;sa=showPosts

I think he is one of our special clients confusing merit system with trust system and complaining about everything is so unfair.
At least he disqualifies himself with such posts...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kruglikov (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

THE ONLY THING YOU'RE SHOWING IS THAT YOU'RE YELLING FOR NO REASON.

Suchmoon I have the feeling that you are a ugly old granny, (Sorry) someone told me that... "She is so ugly, when she walks into the bank they turn off the cameras" Don't blame Q.S. ))))
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: