Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
skeem

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:08:00 AM

My schedule is loaded, but I will see what I can do. I want to start a marketing campaign. Would anyone else be interested in donating to it?

I can release details because I would not like people from other altcoins stealing my ideas. My background is in marketing.

Provided that the costs are not insane, I will pay for everything out of pocket. Donations to my marketing efforts would be appreciated since when it goes outside of my budget, I can't continue the campaigns. Keep in mind some people spend $100,000 or more a month on marketing. I don't spend that much, but it gives you an idea of how much things can cost. Larger corporations spend millions a month.

Just getting a feeler for now of who may be interested in donating.

I agree.

If you don't want others steal your ideas, please implement it to mintcoin without saying half a word!

Coin Revolution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jany8293

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:10:06 AM

What do you guys think this domain worth, www.mintcoinstore.com   ?   I mean, in mintcoins, of course.
DeShack96

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Escrow Services Provided

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:13:03 AM

What if it said "Got Mint?"

http://www.lovecrypto.com/  <---The fast and easy way to send a gift
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:15:14 AM

I would avoid anything that could lead to getting sued, copyright infringement, etc.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:17:39 AM

I could use the community's help.

When you get a chance, please email admin@cavirtex.com and ask them to put Mintcoin on their exchange.

Feel free to email admin@cavirtex.com or support@cavirtex.com
Could you create a template letter? People will have it easier to send if they have template. Keep it short, it will be a mail. Put it here Mintcoin Fund - Public (I know it is not related with the Fund, but I created the public folder, better to use it:) Thanks!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:19:25 AM

Mintcoin, Please enter the real economy, and more focus on real economy!

Thats our Focus, sustainable real economy.

We are faster, better, cleaner. we will bring the crypto to the masses.
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:27:10 AM

I could use the community's help.

When you get a chance, please email admin@cavirtex.com and ask them to put Mintcoin on their exchange.

Feel free to email admin@cavirtex.com or support@cavirtex.com
Could you create a template letter? People will have it easier to send if they have template. Keep it short, it will be a mail. Put it here Mintcoin Fund - Public (I know it is not related with the Fund, but I created the public folder, better to use it:) Thanks!

It may be good for people to write in their own words and not copy this word for word. If the email is the exact same, the admins may catch on:

=====
Dear VirtEx Admin,

I think that you have an excellent crypto exchange, and the best in Canada. However, I feel that it is missing a crucial piece to complete the puzzle. I realize that VirtEx recently added Litecoin. I think the one thing VirtEx is missing is Mintcoin. Please consider adding it. Vault of Satoshi is adding Mintcoin, but I would rather tell my friends to buy Mintcoin from a trusted exchange like VirtEx.

Thank-you for your consideration.
Your Name

=====
Hi there,

Great exchange you have there. Would you consider adding Mintcoin? Mintcoin is a great coin with a huge community. Some guys are planning on running some marketing campaigns for it, but they need to refer new investors to a legitimate exchange in Canada that will trade fiat for Mintcoin. Would you be interested in being this exchange? There is a huge interest in Mintcoin and it continues to grow.

Thank-you,
Your Name
==========
Hey Admin,

I love your exchange. VirtEx is known for being one of the best, if not, the best fiat exchange for cryptos in Canada. I recently heard about Mintcoin. However, there aren't really any exchanges that allow Canadians to buy them for $CAD. Would you be willing to add it to your exchange? I would love to see that happen and i think you can get a lot of new customers. Mintcoin is environmentally friendly and would certainly attract a lot of new customers to you for that reason. Please consider it.

Sincerely,
Your Name
======
Hi,

I found your exchange and heard that it is one of the best in Canada. I was wondering if you would be interested in adding Mintcoin to it? Mintcoin is innovative with its distribution method and this is beneficial to the environment because it doesn't use a lot of electricity. It also pays 20% interest in the first year which will attract a lot of new investors and customers. At the moment, there are no places to buy Mintcoin with Canadian dollars. Would you be willing to consider adding Mintcoin to your exchange?

Thanks for your time,
Your Name
=======
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:38:47 AM

I was thinking of something more alluring and provocative. It will be something that gets your attention and gets it stuck in your mind, and makes you want to check out the URL to see what it is all about. It has to be situated to match an overall frustration that the viewer is experiencing. For instance, the viewer is driving to work on Monday at 8:30a.m., frustrated with the traffic, and frustrated with having to work for money, being away from their kids, family, their laptop at home, then they see your billboard...You are not selling Mintcoin. You are selling freedom. You are selling love. You are selling salvation. There are some other marketing tricks that can be thrown in as well.

The ad would be:

needajp

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:45:25 AM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on [Suspicious link removed]  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.
My rig keeps getting rented but once the current rental is over I'll be back on Hashcows - fantastic prize Nearmiss.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:48:53 AM

I was thinking of something more alluring and provocative. It will be something that gets your attention and gets it stuck in your mind, and makes you want to check out the URL to see what it is all about. It has to be situated to match an overall frustration that the viewer is experiencing. For instance, the viewer is driving to work on Monday at 8:30a.m., frustrated with the traffic, and frustrated with having to work for money, being away from their kids, family, their laptop at home, then they see your billboard...You are not selling Mintcoin. You are selling freedom. You are selling love. You are selling salvation. There are some other marketing tricks that can be thrown in as well.

The ad would be:

I'm for the more simple approach. People are aware of Bitcoin, so when they see a Mintcoin billboard or other advertisement they will naturally search for it when they get home. People will be happy to buy an interest paying coin on the ground level for pennies compared to $500 Bitcoin.

Whatever we decide to do, the website will have to be more polished before hand.

I'm glad to see you will be doing the work on the marketing. You've helped this coin immensely. Thank you.

\
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:52:18 AM

The ad would be:

I can see you have marketing talents... I'd be willing to donate considering I know more details.  Itd be nice though to have the MintFund up and running so mintcoiners could post various projects & donate to the ones we like with a trusted Mint address.

A major highway billboard in the US would cost at least $3-6k for 1 month.  I think a better use of funds is to pull off a publicity or media stunt, something crazy that gets picked up and goes viral ... you know like the 10,000 bitcoin pizza Smiley

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:22:16 AM

David Latapie, and others, I remember a short while ago, Bill Gates did an AMA on Reddit. Someone asked him what he thought of altcoins in general. His response to the question was that he thought they would be a great way for people in third world countries to handle "Micro Transactions". This has gotten me thinking about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

They have one area of their foundation that deals with sustainable agricultural development and was one time refereed to as the “Green Revolution”. Here is a link to their web site pertaining to this part of their foundation: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Agricultural-Development

Now, I at times can write a good letter if need be, but I'm thinking that if someone from The Mintcoin Fund were to contact Bill Gates and explain the idea behind the Mintcoin Fund as well as Mintcoin, this may be a way to have Bill Gates as well as his Foundation start accepting and even using Mintcoins in their projects. Should something like this happen, even if a year from now, Mintcoin would be the most important altcoin EVER, far exceeding anything Bitcoin or Dogecoin could ever imagine.

Just a thought...opinions openly welcomed....
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:27:45 AM

David Latapie, and others, I remember a short while ago, Bill Gates did an AMA on Reddit. Someone asked him what he thought of altcoins in general. His response to the question was that he thought they would be a great way for people in third world countries to handle "Micro Transactions". This has gotten me thinking about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

They have one area of their foundation that deals with sustainable agricultural development and was one time refereed to as the “Green Revolution”. Here is a link to their web site pertaining to this part of their foundation: http://www.gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Agricultural-Development

Now, I at times can write a good letter if need be, but I'm thinking that if someone from The Mintcoin Fund were to contact Bill Gates and explain the idea behind the Mintcoin Fund as well as Mintcoin, this may be a way to have Bill Gates as well as his Foundation start accepting and even using Mintcoins in their projects. Should something like this happen, even if a year from now, Mintcoin would be the most important altcoin EVER, far exceeding anything Bitcoin or Dogecoin could ever imagine.

Really interesting. Not in the immediate future since we need to consolidate first. But I definitely consider it.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:33:17 AM

My schedule is loaded, but I will see what I can do. I want to start a marketing campaign. Would anyone else be interested in donating to it?

I can't release details because I would not like people from other altcoins stealing my ideas. My background is in marketing.

Provided that the costs are not insane, I will pay for everything out of pocket. Donations to my marketing efforts would be appreciated since when it goes outside of my budget, I can't continue the campaigns. Keep in mind some people spend $100,000 or more a month on marketing. I don't spend that much, but it gives you an idea of how much things can cost. Larger corporations spend millions a month.

+1. I will donate to such an effort.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:44:20 AM

Me Too! I'm over 40 million coins now, so I will definitely be donating, as I think you guys will make me some "good coin" Wink.

The effort people are putting into this coin is SENSATIONAL!! Well done gents. I look forward to hearing more on the marketing side. I'm invested in quite a few Alt coins, but the ideas and effort on this project seem to be well in advance of most, if not all.
moderndezigns

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:44:46 AM

I can't release details because I would not like people from other altcoins stealing my ideas. My background is in marketing.

+1. I will donate to such an effort.

I will donate too and appreciate the effort
omahapoker

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:54:49 AM

Another task:

If anyone else here visits other forums, be sure to put in a plug for Mintcoin.

i.e. redflagdeals and any others that you can think of. (investment forums, technology forums, computer forums, etc.)

Try to build a good profile and contribute to discussions at the forum to build up a legitimate member profile. Then talk about Mintcoin in a casual way without resorting to spamming the forum or excessive and apparent advertising. Try to be helpful and add value. This takes time and effort, but it is worth it, I promise you that.

more people need to get the word out about MINT. I will do my part

dille71

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.
Wow!! What a lovely initiative !!

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:22:59 AM

My home state had a tragic event and are accepting Bitcoin donations on the town website...why not Mintcoin donations?
http://town.darrington.wa.us/Landslide+Donations
stormia

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:59:14 AM

This is a great idea, and could be HUGE.
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: