Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:04:10 AM

Adding merchants.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:30:06 AM

For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

Well, I have been in contact with the Mintcoin developer and discussed the Android Wallet issue with him as we all know this project has to not only get off the ground and implemented ASAP to further the advancements of Mintcoin.

A bounty for this project has been established and is outlined in the following requirements. Seeing as the bounty is a graduated bounty, it may be advisable that a few of you that have mentioned you are willing/capable of doing such work, maybe work together on different parts of the wallet.

The one thing that has been discussed openly here in the forum, is whether the wallet is open source or proprietary, the only wallet that is eligible for the bounties MUST BE OPEN SOURCE. The reasoning for this, is that all crypto currencies are based on the open source concept as this gives greater freedom to the general public to be able to “Customize” any part of the software to their own individual liking. It also allows the ease of bug fixes to be looked at, fixed and implemented faster as you're not waiting on one single source to fix the problem.

Here's the outline of the graduated bounties:

1: Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets         5,000,000 Mintcoins
2: PoS Coin Minting Feature               3,500,000 Mintcoins
3: Battery Management Feature                   1,500,000 Mintcoins

There have been some of you that have expressed interest in donating extra funds to this project, should you still be interested, please contact me via PM and express your desire and amount of donation.
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:45:03 AM

For everything regarding the Android wallet, refer to Beaverslayer1 from now on. He will give more info soon and handle the project.

Well, I have been in contact with the Mintcoin developer and discussed the Android Wallet issue with him as we all know this project has to not only get off the ground and implemented ASAP to further the advancements of Mintcoin.

A bounty for this project has been established and is outlined in the following requirements. Seeing as the bounty is a graduated bounty, it may be advisable that a few of you that have mentioned you are willing/capable of doing such work, maybe work together on different parts of the wallet.

The one thing that has been discussed openly here in the forum, is whether the wallet is open source or proprietary, the only wallet that is eligible for the bounties MUST BE OPEN SOURCE. The reasoning for this, is that all crypto currencies are based on the open source concept as this gives greater freedom to the general public to be able to “Customize” any part of the software to their own individual liking. It also allows the ease of bug fixes to be looked at, fixed and implemented faster as you're not waiting on one single source to fix the problem.

There have been some of you that have expressed interest in donating extra funds to this project, should you still be interested, please contact me via PM and express your desire and amount of donation.

Excellent!

Now that there is a bounty, we need a

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
Party Hard

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:53:03 AM

10,000,000 Mintcoins from the premine as a bounty from the dev. Maybe that'll stop all the hatespeak against the use of the premine.

Ladies ladies, one at a time.
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:02:40 AM

10,000,000 Mintcoins from the premine as a bounty from the dev. Maybe that'll stop all the hatespeak against the use of the premine.

This isn't about stopping all the hate speak, it is all about getting a working Android Wallet out to the masses so that Mintcoin can be used and spent as a true crypto currency by a ever growing crypto community. The sooner we all work together getting more and more people accepting and using crypto currencies, the better for all of us, not just Mintcoin.
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:12:44 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 04:48:09 AM by Crindon

Marketing Initiative

As I mentioned before, I am starting some marketing campaigns for Mintcoin, but I need your support. The 700,000,000 Mintcoin premine does not cover marketing; that falls on the shoulders of the community. Please send BTC donations to:

1FVprfPVqQXVcFhwk97fSnVgd1hHhZjFcv

The first goal is to reach 2BTCs. We will need to get continual donations to keep the ads and campaigns running to continually get more and more people to buy Mintcoin and push the prices up and up.

I will need BTC because it will need to be converted quickly into fiat cash. I pay for the advertising services using my credit card. I will put whatever money of my own into the marketing campaigns that I can, however, my funds are limited and will eventually run out. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

As for confidentiality, I won't be releasing details of my campaigns. This is to protect the campaigns from copycats and also decreased competitive pressure makes my campaigns tastier and less expensive due to less bid competition. To ensure that I am legitimate, I will be sending marketing campaign details to David Latapie. I have already PM'ed him with some of the marketing campaigns I will be running soon. But, I will need the community's help to get them off the ground.

About Me

My background is in marketing. My approach is varied, however, my aim is to make an impact on the viewer and to get them to take action. People move away from painful experiences, but migrate towards pleasurable experiences. I also like to hit hard and fast. I like clean and simple designs since I feel these sit better with the viewer and tend to stay in the mind longer. I don't like sneaky tactics and I don't use anything offensive in advertising to get a response. I like to keep things clean. Clean and simple.

Marketing: What you need to know

Please donate. I will do my best to run the marketing campaigns to the best of my abilities. The point of marketing is to get the word out to the masses about the power and importance of Mintcoin and how it will have a positive effect on their lives if they adopt it. One major effect from mass adoption is simply that the value of Mintcoin goes up and so will the price. I will run campaigns with my best effort (because I love Mintcoin), and with more donations, the better and more far reaching they will be. There is no guarantee that this will push the prices up. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, with a little luck, prices may go up a little soon, then a lot more in the long-term because of how the campaigns take hold and more and more people respond to the ad campaign and tell their friends and family about Mintcoin. My goal is to get the word out on a large scale and have people talk about Mintcoin with their friends, family, and coworkers in real life. So, if you believe in me and if you believe in Mintcoin, please send some BTC this way, so I can put it into advertising Mintcoin. You've seen me posting in this thread. You know I am nuts about Mintcoin.

bigchirv

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:16:13 AM

This. Is. What. I. Call. Motivation.

Enlisting myself on the quest of a Mintcoin Wallet. Stay tuned.
Party Hard

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:21:15 AM

This isn't about stopping all the hate speak, it is all about getting a working Android Wallet out to the masses so that Mintcoin can be used and spent as a true crypto currency by a ever growing crypto community. The sooner we all work together getting more and more people accepting and using crypto currencies, the better for all of us, not just Mintcoin.
Yeah, I know. Too bad it won't be Mintcoin only though... Just sayin'.

Ladies ladies, one at a time.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:33:41 AM

Aye, cool. I notified someone who may be able to do this,...suggest others do the same.

\
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:49:18 AM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

Just a reminder. This is one of the best run multi pools out there: http://poolpicker.eu/ With all the developments going on, Mint won't stay at this price point long. Better get it while you can!

\
wasamata

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:52:50 AM

Did I not read on here that Davidlatapie said he transferred all the premine to euros?
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:57:38 AM

Did I not read on here that Davidlatapie said he transferred all the premine to euros?

No he transferred just enough to pay for the submission of paperwork for The Mintcoin Fund. The premine is intact and to be used for Mintcoin Fund
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:58:53 AM

Marketing Initiative

As I mentioned before, I am starting some marketing campaigns for Mintcoin, but I need your support. The 700,000,000 Mintcoin premine does not cover marketing; that falls on the shoulders of the community. Please send BTC donations to:

I will need BTC because it will need to be converted quickly into fiat cash. I pay for the advertising services using my credit card. I will put whatever money of my own into the marketing campaigns that I can, however, my funds are limited and will eventually run out. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

As for confidentiality, I won't be releasing details of my campaigns. This is to protect the campaigns from copycats and also decreased competitive pressure makes my campaigns tastier and less expensive due to less bid competition. To ensure that I am legitimate, I will be sending marketing campaign details to David Latapie. I have already PM'ed him with some of the marketing campaigns I will be running soon. But, I will need the community's help to get them off the ground.

About Me

My background is in marketing. My approach is varied, however, my aim is to make an impact on the viewer and to get them to take action. People move away from painful experiences, but migrate towards pleasurable experiences. I also like to hit hard and fast. I like clean and simple designs since I feel these sit better with the viewer and tend to stay in the mind longer. I don't like sneaky tactics and I don't use anything offensive in advertising to get a response. I like to keep things clean. Clean and simple.

Please donate. I will do my best to run the marketing campaigns to the best of my abilities. The point of marketing is to get the word out to the masses about the power and importance of Mintcoin and how it will have a positive effect on their lives if they adopt it. One major effect from mass adoption is simply that the value of Mintcoin goes up and so will the price. I will run campaigns with my best effort (because I love Mintcoin), and with more donations, the better and more far reaching they will be. There is no guarantee that this will push the prices up. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, with a little luck, prices may go up a little soon, then a lot more in the long-term because of how the campaigns take hold and more and more people respond to the ad campaign and tell their friends and family about Mintcoin. My goal is to get the word out on a large scale and have people talk about Mintcoin with their friends, family, and coworkers in real life. So, if you believe in me and if you believe in Mintcoin, please send some BTC this way, so I can put it into advertising Mintcoin. You've seen me posting in this thread. You know I am nuts about Mintcoin.

Is there a goal you need for funding to make this happen?

Can you be more specific on your approach, is it online, print, TV, radio?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
wasamata

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:09:14 AM

No he transferred just enough to pay for the submission of paperwork for The Mintcoin Fund. The premine is intact and to be used for Mintcoin Fund

Ahh ok then, thanks for that.
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:15:18 AM

不错  薄荷一直在进步   不要放弃
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:21:36 AM

Marketing Initiative

About Me

As many BTCs as possible. But, to start, 2 BTC will be needed, I only wish BTCs were worth more fiat. Thereafter, there has to be a continual supply of money sent in to the ad companies to keep the ads going. I may branch out into other media. If we reach 300 satoshis, I will stop the campaigns.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:01:23 AM

Marketing Initiative

About Me

As many BTCs as possible. But, to start, 2 BTC will be needed, I only wish BTCs were worth more fiat. Thereafter, there has to be a continual supply of money sent in to the ad companies to keep the ads going. I may branch out into other media. If we reach 300 satoshis, I will stop the campaigns.
May I have a link to your portfolio?

thisisit

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:28:12 AM

who is beaverslayer1.

any coin that makes me a profit.
zhonghao110

goog

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:43:21 AM

Mintcoin的钱包  昨天下载下来了    现在可以转到钱包里面了   让他沉睡吧
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:44:05 AM

who is beaverslayer1.

I am, the beaverslayer1 is actually my reddit name...
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: