Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

If a bounty project is not that big, knowing your customer is not crucial since multiple account users and identity thief won't be interested and it can also be a crypto project laundering. BIG Projects that is promising and will surely give crypto utility should be the one to required the KYC practice to avoid future complication and KYC is highly acceptable since its broadly accepted in the field of finance.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I agree with you. When you get into the car, you accept the rules of the road. It is too. Do not want to show documents, do not make bounty.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

For removing scammer you can ask proof of authentication post , in this post every single bounty hunter have to give his detail of all campaigns. You can check all details of everyone. And passing kyc is very stressful so i don't go for it and there is many other ways to avoid scammers.

demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

I agree if that happens, but the question is, can they be trusted to keep their personal data? I am afraid that one day they will use it for a scam

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
KYC is not something the bounty needs. Bounty needs a transparent mechanism through which it will be possible to get rid of the multitude of scammers who create projects in order to deceive people.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I agree to you because some of the project that have kyc is legit. But then some of the project that need kyc is like a scam they getting sa info and private in you so that they can use it or steal something to you. I think in my opinion 50% for kyc and 50% for not.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

I am neutral about this procedure, I just do not like that it takes too much time and with the passage of the procedure KYC constantly delay the issuance of the token.
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I think that KYC does not need to be held by the participants of the bounty campaigns. It is unclear why this is necessary. This is a waste of time and sending your personal data to unknown places.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

I do agree too that bounties must have KYC to secure all the tokens and to make sure that the participants are not scammer. It is one way to give great security for the bounties
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

I do not like KYC verification for bounty hunters. It is true that it serves to avoid multiple accounts of scammers, but I believe that we can identify other methods to avoid these situations. There is no regulation that provides for the sending of personal documents for bounty hunters, and it is dangerous to send these sensitive data
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

I think KYC is too much for a bounty campaign, because KYC is only used for ICO investors only, so if a bounty campaign requires KYC I'd better choose another bounty campaign, because in my opinion, KYC is just a mode to cover the scam project
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

Actually i don't agree that bounty shall be require to submit KYC because we are having our tokens because of hard works but not because we invested a huge money. KYC was required to prevent money laundering thru ICO investments but we are not investing money here but we are paid according to our output but if the ICO is a promising and a good payer that they will require KYC to bounty then i oblige because i have nothing to hide anyway.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
If you think about it, it filters out well. But on the other hand do not want to throw off your data to some people.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

I think the KYC is just necessary for the bounty participants to reduce the number of scams.
bahtiy

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

today moneytoken share list of accepted wallets for bounty hunters. Spreadsheet is closed. I don't know why they deleted me from list.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
That is right bounty that has KYC requirements lessen and reduces those people who is just wanting to take advantage to others. This is really good idea for us to avoid many circumstances to get scammed. It always gives equal opportunity to all the bounty hunters out there to get more earning.

That is true it means their is an assurance if the bounty has KYC. All of the advantages will bring through it and their is no chances to fake by other and it is easy to identify too either cam or not. Well their is no problem if the bounty needs KYC.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

I dont like that idea becouse we cant know what could happened with our personal info we why we need that personaly i dont want to join bounties like that.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

This is a more effective control method for issuing currency. It should have been done long ago. Multiple accounts and spamming have affected the development of certain Tokens and hinder the good environment. Only in this way will it be easier to remove malicious people, but This is not the most effective method. After KYC, there will be a lot of fake people involved. In the end, more processing methods should come from developers how to deal with it and make everything fair.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

There is no regulation and no law, in any country in the world, which requires bounty campaigners to participate in bounty campaigns to send their personal documents to receive their tokens. I think it's right for investors, but KYC verification for bounty hunters is a "forcing". There may be other methods to find scammers who use multiple accounts
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

For me having a KYC requirement in bounties has a pros and cons. The pros of this requirement is that it is giving more opportunity for all of us bounty hunters to join a bounty campaigns and also it can avoid having lots of alternative account. The cons of this project is it is really hard to join a specific bounty if there is really a kyc requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: