Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

It's important for KYCs to reduce the amount of frauds, those who use multiple accounts. Also that way they get to know their auditory which I think is good for their development.

masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

Recently, many governments are calling for the application of KYC's requirements to the crypto-currency markets. And I think this is right because there are often cases of fraud

And how exactly is KYC resolve the problem with the fraud? I see no connection between, but using KYC they just kill the anonymity and have everybody's personal data.

carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

this is the right decision on the way that people do not deceive each other and we can honestly distribute their rewards. I will give a positive response to such changes

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Yes you are right kyc can reduce multiple accounts, but for me i dont like kyc because the steps are very complicated and i dont like complicated. Also we dont know about the information, is our data safe. But if dont kyc we cant receive our payment so we must do that like or not

this is the right decision on the way that people do not deceive each other and we can honestly distribute their rewards. I will give a positive response to such changes
Kyc is positiv so many benefits avoid multiple accounts, fraud, etc, i also support this, i just worry about my data, that's it
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

How can a bounty require kyc, "know your customer',it's meant to be for investors.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

How can a bounty require kyc, "know your customer',it's meant to be for investors.
Yes you're right KYC is just for investors that's why im not participating on bounties required KYC because i don't feel comfortable providing my identification.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

makeitweird

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

I hate KYC for anything crypto related other than a select few companies in the US that require it, like Coinbase.  Other than that, how can you trust that anyone won't misuse your personal data?
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

if for safety reason sure need KYC, avoid hacker  Cheesy
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I thought same with you. It's the best way to prevent multiple apply. But there are some countries that ban sharing information. That's why Ruby-X bounty participants don't need to do KYC for bounty rewards.
although Ruby-X 6 kinds of bounties are ended, the official service was launched Smiley Visit our Ruby-X and check the potential of Ruby-X!

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Yes i agree, its a effective way to avoiding cheating, but personally im rarely giving my kyc, only if i feel the project is really good, for small project i always avoiding giving my credentials
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

I think KYC can be used to filter anyone whose trying to cheat on bounty campaign cause sometimes there are cheater that try to steal somebody else bounty reward result by claiming their account.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

if I just agree, because kyc is also needed by the development team of a coin or project, with the kyc the transaction of a coin can be monitored and it is unlikely that the coin will be used for things that are not appropriate, because those who have the coin will also not dare to do negative or inappropriate things with the coin.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
olayadave

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I am strongly against bounties requesting for KYC because most of these project end up not being successful and will make use of applicant's kyc documents to secure a place in other good project. They can have a limit to the number of applicants needed for a campaign instead of kyc
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

actually no problems using KYC or not. that certainly I feel that this KYC only as additional features only. not mandatory in all its bounty. so don't be too taken dizziness.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
olayadave

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Well, if KYC were strictly needed for a project to succeed we would see every single campaign implementing it, but they are just a few doing it, so no, it is not necessary, more like whim or an obstacle
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Recently, many governments are calling for the application of KYC's requirements to the crypto-currency markets. And I think this is right because there are often cases of fraud
I agree, I do not see anything wrong with that. and the scammers will pass by the project where there is a KYC. consequently, payments to honest hunters will be more

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

KYC is an excellent procedure for investors and participants of the bounty. This is a good way to reduce multi-account. Nowadays many once project fraud and if no stricter rules certainly such thing will continue to happen. But we also have to be careful because the project that uses the KYC is not necessarily been successful.
bibka33

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Of course, Bounty needs KYC, but there is no guarantee that after that your data will not get to the scammers so that it does not pass everyone's business.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

I understand that sooner or later we will still begin to actively use crypto-currencies and many countries will oblige their citizens to use KYC in order to have access to crypto-currencies in general, but today it is not right.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I participated in several bounty campaigns in which it was necessary to pass KYC and they were very successful. It seems to me that KYC helps protect both the investor and the project organizers. By the way, there wouldn’t participate people with multi accounts..

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░