Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
pomor

Activity: 400
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:25 AM

Youtube:

Link to my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtZbEG9MHpo
#13 in spreedsheet (pomor)
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHLijCb4KNhKvXn7tzKtlQ
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

This thread is made to encourage youtubers to create a video that will represent IBC. Much better if you do it in english language so we can understand your point. And then report it here so we can view it and share.

unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Dude As we know its a contest right? So do you think the majority of investors are only from Russia? Even if you say it only for Russian people or it has a subtitle or anything. How about the other people who want to know about what his/her talking about in the video?  So my point here is English language presentation is more suitable because it's easy to understand right? IBC will be held in India, not in Russia?!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Well they can hire someone to translate said videos to English and other languages. Most projects do this already with bounties and other shit anyway

If they will hire another person to translate the video then its expenses again from the team. Surely majority of audience like to have English language to easily understand by any body.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

500 subscribers are pretty mild condition, because they have many bloggers, and generous rewards make the offer tempting.
Hopefully those who will join the bounty are genuine vloggers with huge followers so that we could convert them into quality leads.
500 subscribers are just the minimum requirement but most of the youtube campaign participants will have more subscribers. 10K + subscribers will have a very great reward which could very high value in the future.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

500 subscribers are pretty mild condition, because they have many bloggers, and generous rewards make the offer tempting.
Hopefully those who will join the bounty are genuine vloggers with huge followers so that we could convert them into quality leads.
500 subscribers are just the minimum requirement but most of the youtube campaign participants will have more subscribers. 10K + subscribers will have a very great reward which could very high value in the future.
I agree that many subscribers have more than 500 subscribers, and this is good news for those who decided to participate in the bounty
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

I agree that many subscribers have more than 500 subscribers, and this is good news for those who decided to participate in the bounty
Well for this, I just hope for the better outcome of this Youtube bounty campaign. Hopefully this will results to the better promotions of this International Blockchain Congress to the whole crypto currency community, that more people will be gladly to participates and make to take part of the IBC community.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I agree with you, the developers would do well to make video project reviews for foreign users. Most people do not understand Russian. However, I saw some videos in which pictures are placed in English, perhaps it will help people who do not speak Russian understand the idea of ​​the project.
This kind of video really make this platform interesting because all those videos was a great idea to publish their review to be known.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

Well for this, I just hope for the better outcome of this Youtube bounty campaign. Hopefully this will results to the better promotions of this International Blockchain Congress to the whole crypto currency community, that more people will be gladly to participates and make to take part of the IBC community.
Of course, this bounty campaign has to be the man who gets a better outcome since YouTube was a great platform to promote IBC.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I think that at your due desire and gravity you after all could look for English-speaking rollers on youtube and get acquainted with this subject normally and available to your understanding. This video not unique.
They will be considering all the expectations so they may come with an initiative in presenting english visualization which can attire a great attention of many viewers.

I think this is not a major issue now since the team can easily hire english speakers to translate the video presentation. Anyway, whatever happens the best thing to achieve now is to increase IBC exposures and popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

Well they can hire someone to translate said videos to English and other languages. Most projects do this already with bounties and other shit anyway
in my opinion, the developers did everything right, they shot the video in several languages, which will be clear to all supporters of the project. The more translations there are, the more people will be able to learn about the project.

But the point which I responded to literally said that the team didn't do it. That's the entire reason I mentioned that they should do that as soon as possible
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
this guy says that every project that launches its Ico must necessarily have its own video presentation, which will make it easier for many users to understand the project. A forum certainly should be textual, all video presentations should be on Youtube.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
I am not sure either but in my understanding the script is up for you to make , I think you just have to mention about the project and its features.
IBC have listed all the detailed information through white papers also you can join the IBC official telegram group to get answers for all your queries.
You need to use your own script and all your own ideas to promote IBC on youtube and gain stakes in the bounty campaign. The video should be informative and give a proper description of the project and what it aims to do and how it will achieve success in the future.

That is right, participants need to used their creative imagination to promote the IBC through you-tube videos. Reading only can't satisfy the owner because everyone of us can read the WP. Being innovative can give big impact and surely be the potential winner of the campaign.

Yes, and not all people have the guts and knowledge also the confidence to create a video that is very informative and project related. Hoping more members will join this youtube campaign.
As for most of users, unfortunately, such type of bounty won't suit them in a type of lack of experience or the weak equipment and also the necessary number of subscribers.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Is the OP already have some potential participants that he/she already choose? Also, it is much more better that they will also accept English language in order for them to have more participants to join in the bounty program.
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 465

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Yes, Bitcointalk would mostly prefer text detailed text information about any project and they will not make such rules. But projects can make the video and post here a link to promote itself as a video is also a great way to express the project and its aim.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.
I hope one of the team members will notice our suggestions. The crypto market community is composed of different kind of people with each different languages it will very hard for someone to understand different languages and I think the most common and major language that everyone of us can understand is English. Hope team will be more sensitive with this matter knowing we are not just focusing on one market and set of people we are dealing thounds in different languages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: