Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2976 times)
Azishu (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I like the course of your thoughts and I think the growth of the crypto rin after the World Cup is quite possible. It's really possible that bookmakers will invest money earned in cryptocurrencies.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

I don't think that there is anything in relation with world cup and cryptocurrency. Maybe , it will affect indirectly through social sites , but I don't see any direct relation with crypto
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

this is just as futile as placing one's hope in the "chinese new year", "wall street bankers' bonuses" etc  Grin

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games

Thats right smarrt anwers there nothing relationship and connecting into world cup event bitcoin price or ethereum price.

I don't know why need to connecting about world cup games into currency matter and why cryptocurrency involve into money launderin i can't imagine on that idea..

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

This is really grasping at straws.

What does the World Cup have to do with BTC or ETH?

Come on.

Roll Eyes
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I think World Cup doesn't connect with BTC and ETH. But some may promote the use of BTC and ETH for betting. But to make affect the circulation of BTC and ETH because of world cup I think that is impossible. Just a thought.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

I don't see the connection between the two, but I do think crypto will rebound moving into next month.  We're long due for it, just I don't think it will have anything to do with the World Cup.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

World cup has not nothing to do with crypto. Facts about good profits people who have invested in matches will not affect the cryptography market, even if it will be a minimal percentage. The only thing which can pick up are whales, so we must wait for their
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

no!!!!

Why are you always trying to see relations in this market?? It's not a matter of this or that event. it's a matter of MONEY!!!!!!

Bears do not care about any fu--ing event. They only care about money. The cheaper the better. And then, let bulls push a little son that they get profit to sell and make the same thing over and over again.

THIS MARKET IS MANIPULATED TO THE EXTREME!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I hope market could recover soon. I don't think that there is anything in relation with world cup and ETH and BTC. Maybe , it will affect indirectly through social sites , but I don't see any direct relation with ETH and BTC.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Somehow I can not imagine that the World Cup has a connection with the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum. Therefore, I do not believe that there is a price change because of the World Cup. There are certainly many things that affect the price, but not these.  Wink
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

I don't see how the world cup is correlated to the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Sure, yes, a huge volume of fiat has been moving because of the world cup, but to whose hands? As far as i know this is between retailers, sports enthusiasts, or gambling / loan sharks. Will / are these people invested in crypto? I don't see any indication of why they would be.

I am however optimistic that we should see an uptrend really soon. The bears should be getting tired by now.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

I don't think there is any relation between the price of crypto currencies and the Fifa world cup and also the worldcup maybe increase the demand in the crypto currencies I think because crypto gambling is a big part of that game so more people may by cryptos for betting on their teams.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

where do you people get your ideas from? there is simply zero relationship between world cup and bitcoin let alone be anything with ethereum!!!!

Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice.
it is cryptocurrency not virtual.
and it is the dumbest choice not a good one because everything is recorded on the blockchain for the whole world to see and follow! to launder money you either use cash which is 100% anonymous or use an anon coin which is very rare to be used for that. laundering using fiat is much easier and cheaper.

This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

i am more interested in knowing where you got the idea from? this is not the first time this topic is started and as i said there is absolutely no relationship.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
freakontop

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Hmm what is the connection between World Cup and crypto prices? There are a lot of factors which influence on TC or ETH price and sport events don't look like them.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

I do not think it has anything to do with the world cup of all this coins, the back week is the title of whether the coin will rise at the opening of the world cup is the result of the coin price is getting worse. So in conclusion the price of coins is not determined by the World Cup.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

It might increase a little, or even bigger. Depends on where the bookmarkers live and what kind of people the bookmarkers is. If the bookmarkers really love cryptocurrency and their country crypto was famous, definitely eth and btc will rise. And of course, if only the bookmarkers have many profits and wanted to all in their money to buy crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: