Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2965 times)
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Maybe there is no direct relationship, but I think it would make a lot of sense. The financiers tend to play with money, and currently many chances are circulating in the world cup. So if after the world cup, they return to crypto, then definitely Bitcoin and Ether will get the first increase.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

What the hell are you talking about mate ?

Even if some people actually turn their "betting profits" as laundering, it would never be significant enough to make an actual pump in the market.

That damn world cup fever so annoying...

Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
Friends, on the surface, it seems that the World Cup has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, but in fact I think it is a big relationship. The World Cup is the biggest bet in the world, sucking away a lot of money. In addition, the appreciation of the U.S. dollar also affects cryptocurrencies.
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

There is no certainty, but in the current situation, chances are many are starting to think about it. I'm sure there will be no connection between the world cup and crypto, but if the community starts thinking about the same thing, then there will be no other direction unless it will actually happen.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

In my opinion, most likely it will actually happen. Everyone may expect an increase by the end of the year, and will start buying several months in advance. And I think the world cup also involves a lot of money, which could be a potential entry in the crypto after the party is over.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

I think crypto-currencies will go up a lot after the World Cup because some of the big money will come into the crypto market as the World Cup ends. So we can write the bottom in batches these days.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

If all expect the same thing, it seems like it will really happen, because that's how it works. There is a lot of speculation throughout the year and some does not change anything, but it looks like the end of the world cup will really be a momentum for this year's crypto awakening.
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Of course, it is difficult to find a connection between the world championship and the crypto market. But I agree with you. The market can actually rise after the completion of football.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

I'm not sure there's any connection at all. If the Portuguese team had bitcoin logos on t-shirts yesterday - it would have affected the price. The price of bitcoin depends on the number of search queries in Google.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

It seems to be so, because of course volatility will be different. Some people are likely to love the game of money in both and are now more focused on the world cup. So I have a lot of confidence, that at least the price will start to increase.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

Nobody can really say but I personally don't think the world cup is actually affecting cryptocurrency is any way.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Nobody can really say but I personally don't think the world cup is actually affecting cryptocurrency is any way.
True I personally also think so if between the world cup with cryptocurrency has nothing to do at all,
so if the world cup ends I do not think the bitcoin price nor the price of ethereum will increase
chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

Everyone may expect an increase by the end of the year, and will start buying several months in advance. But i see no relevant connection between fifa and crypto.
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

No, this will rise https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8

NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

True I personally also think so if between the world cup with cryptocurrency has nothing to do at all,
so if the world cup ends I do not think the bitcoin price nor the price of ethereum will increase

I fully agree with you and believe that the World Cup has nothing to do with the crypto currency. We are just trying to find the reasons why the market is not growing and we are also looking for new hopes after which it will grow, but the World Cup will not play a role in the growth of the market.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I personaly do not think, that World Cup somehow connected to crypto fall.
But it may happen as coincidence. Because now situation on the market seems like reversal pattern, which can go up in 2-4 weeks.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

And how are World Cup and the price of bitcoin or etherum connected? Market doesn't react on such happenings and no matter how I try I can't see any influence. I hope you will not claim that the champion team would also have something to do with the price.
Demand and supply are to my opinon the bigest factors that influence the price and politics or social events don't influence the price directly.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

I think one football game will be over,  all the people would need to pay their attention again to something so global as football was, and this would be cryptocurrencies, so yeah I believe that the price was slightly more.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

What is the world cup's interest in crypto money? I think the world cup will go down but the prices will not rise.
We expected prices to rise in summer, but even summer did not work I do not think the world cup will change much Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

The World Cup is certainly a very sensational event, but I do not think that it is able to greatly influence the financial markets. Nevertheless, most people in the world do not care about football.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: