Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2983 times)
Tocko

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

why you think that is correlated?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
hopefully, it can go up because I hope if the world cup ended the price of bitcoin and altcoin will go back up because you know how this crypto market also has started to recover because a bear market is over and so I am sure when the world cup ends all will go back up and could profitable again
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
okay if you think its good to money  laundry in crypto i dont think so man.. the reasons is right now there is a lot of investigations by police and SEC so i dont think with high intensity of investigation it would be good to miney laundry from crypto, after all there is many way to do it like a music movie and maybe art would be more easier than using cryptocurrency.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tng811

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

They seem not very well connected, but I would not complain if it happens like you say. On the other hand, I will also prepare for this bear market to continue.

abiola4real

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

World cup dont have any effect on the price of cryptocurrency, this is just a myth and speculation caused by people..
capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

I have heard that a large number of tickets was sold by transactions in cryptocurrency, so I think they actually made some legalistic and laundering of money. I think the prices will rise again.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I think the price of BTC or ETH or any altcoins affected by the general market at the beginning of the year, and not depend on the World Cup.
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

I don't think there is any correlation between the ongoing world cup and the prices of the coin being down. This is what happens with the market, once we see a recovery then we should also expect to see a brutal price dip. It does not matter if the world cup is on or not, if there is not enough demand for coins to balance out the supply then the prices of the coins will suffer.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

No, the World Cup absolutely does not affect the price of the crypto currency. These events are not connected in any way.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:49:25 AM

I think cryptocurrency and worldcup have nothing to do with each other.  market decline from the beginning of 2018 to now.  The world cup has just started since mid-June.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.
Is there many people in cryptocurrency who are gambler? If so yes maybe this can make the price lower since they take money from crypto and try to make a bet for world cup. But i am not sure there are many gambler here so i think small amount of gambler will not impact too much.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

I like the course of your thoughts and I think the growth of the crypto rin after the World Cup is quite possible. It's really possible that bookmakers will invest money earned in cryptocurrencies.
I am very confident for both of these coins to rise and become a considerable advantage by having both that have an ever-increasing and excellent development to rely on and support for a much-improved development.

ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

I don't think the World Cup will have much of an impact on cryptocurrencies, though those related to sports betting may be affected. Blockchain is much bigger than sports betting, though it is an area that will be transformed by the technology.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
jack long

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
I am personally convinced that if the World Cup finishes all will come back well and get back up then than that now many people are investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin because both are now being downhill and have not been back then, therefore, I am sure all will come back well and can profitable again
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Did the price high before the start of World Cup?  The answer is No, so the tournament can never determined the price of cryptocurrency since they are not using it on football sphere...
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

I think the world Cup has nothing to do with the price of cryptocurrency. And if the course changes after the championship, it will affect another event
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

I have heard that a large number of tickets was sold by transactions in cryptocurrency, so I think they actually made some legalistic and laundering of money. I think the prices will rise again.

Well, there is an effect of the world cup into the price of the cryptocurrency the rising of value in the market because people can made transactions thru cryptocurrency coins and it made because poeple will buy some solid coins due to fast and easy way of payments. plus a lot of campaign sponsoring thr world cup tournament today.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

There are many possibilities as bitcoin and ethereum go on their way in the market not just the world cap so I don't think it is the only one that can affect the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: