Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2975 times)
thaokhuyen08

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Oh, a reasonable opinion. I have seen a bullish signal today. Hope price will rise faster, actually in the past price is too low

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

I don't consideration the connecter between the cardinal, however I do guess crypto disposition bound active into attached period.  We're far-reaching receivable exemplifying it, blameless I don't guess it disposition detain anything to do with the World Cup.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Maybe or maybe not. Let's just hope for the best. We are already in the half of the year and the market is still in pain. I just hope it recovers soon. I still got a negative profit on the coins that I bought. I can't even have guts to look at the coin price.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Let's all hope that after this world cup series the prices and the market will rise up so that everyone will be happy.
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

There is no such a thing as World Cup and crypto are relative. Then we can think after Wimbledon and NHL and NBA and others gonna change crypto. I think that’s one of stupidest thing I have read!
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

We can see that already happening, scince it is closer to its end, but anyway I`m hardly can see, what is the depending between those two things, soccer and cryptocurrencies.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

I suspect as much. Amid the World Cup, a few bookmakers made colossal benefits. Obviously, they will profit appear to be legitimate by laundering cash. Virtual money is a decent decision. Obviously, this training damages certain laws, however it won't stop their craving for benefits. Countless and ETH exchanges will take after, and costs appear to rise as needs be.

This is my own idea. This might be credulous and maybe touchy. Welcome to talk about.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

I think that this is not the factor that can affect the growth or decline in the price of the crypto currency
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

the world championship has already ended on some coins observed a small increase I hope this is the beginning
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I think that's right.
After World Cup, on 18/07/2018 has a pretty dump.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
If this would be happen then itnwill be probably a good news for us crypto users. But the question is, when will world cup end? And if the world cup ends,  is it possible that the price will rise?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

And then the world Cup, and the cryptocurrency market?! This has nothing to do with each other. it is necessary to wait for a SEC

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

The world cup and cryptocurrency are different things entirely and I do not think there is any connection and they shouldn't affect each other. Even as the world cup has ended, we can still see the low price of coin though bitcoin is rising slowly but I do not think it has he effect of the world cup.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Is there any relationship between the World Cup and Crypto? yeah, probably, many people use crypto for the transaction regarding World Cup for easiness. But, I don't see the exact analysis yet. Well, whatever the condition, the only wishing is that the coins or markets will be higher and more stable.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I dont think so, I dont think that the price of cryptocurrency is connected to world cup, the drop in the price of crypto is not because of world cup in the first place, so I dont think it will increase the price of bitcoin and eth even if the world cup ends.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

The World Cup ended and Bitcoin was a pump. Then this pump stopped. There was a small pump in the ETH and it stopped again. I do not think this is a  for the World Cup.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I do not think that the world of cryptocurrency will be affected by the world cup, this probably has nothing to do between the price of cryptocurrency and the world cup. but there is nothing wrong if the price will increase after the world cup ends, I hope the market will really recover soon but I still do not see how the world cup affects the crypto currency and I do not think it's true at any level
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

The price of bitcoin and Ethereum has increased, but I am not sure that it happened due to the end of the world championship. This situation is most similar to manipulation  large holders.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

There is no correlation between the price of BTC/ETH and world cup. If there is any, we would have seen the price rising high by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: