Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2981 times)
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
There's no connection. Especially the scammers will not do everything so carelessly. I am sure that something else should affect the growth of cryptocurrencies
Walero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

If i may ask, does world cup has anything to do with ethereum. Or fifa is planning to have its own blockchain. Any way world cup has been finished long ago. If they are planning to have blockchain not at this time of bad market.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

I do not see any price relation to the World Cup  I really hope that market could recover as soon as possible
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Unfortunately, this did not happen. Moreover, I think that football and crypto-currencies are not yet connected with each other
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Yes, if you want more income, then of course, but it is worth thinking about the losses, as you do not always know when to sell. Good day! Smiley Wink I think that he will grow, most importantly wait. Time and patience will play a role and then we will think about it. Very interesting question.  Grin
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Turns out it didn't lol. People are really clutching at straws when they think these little events will suddenly make the crypo markets start to rise.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

We have seen by now that the world cup had nothing to do with the fall in prices of these coins. I kept saying all that time, when all of this gist was flying all around. I don't see how  it affected it, and why people would think that it die. The world cup had ended long ago, and the prices of these coins are no where near being good, rather, they just keep falling.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

So world cup has finished and crypto is just falling. To be honest I don't see correlation between crypto and world cap, because there aren't crypto sales in russia.
You couldn't buy something for crupto.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

A lot of us had expected a spike in the crypto value as a result of the world cup as it was said that cryptos will be used in making certain payments and thus the world will get to participate but unfortunately, the hype didn't sell
phamphuongmai230799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

lolI don't really think that the world cup has something to do with the rise and fall of any cryptocurrencies such as ETH and Bitcoin...The only thing that I can put on my mind, is that people would be not so distracted from the cryptocurrencies when the World Cup will end...
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

Bitcoin is still trading within a range that has an upper limit of $9,300 and a lower limit of $5,800 so when it breaks above that range you can confirm the end of the Bear market. I don't think that will be happening during July however.
smitch230789

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

that the world cup has any thing to do with the fall of bitcoin and eth i think it is the nature of the market it falls and raise and i strongly believe that in less than no time the market will boom up to its standard...I think World Cup doesn't connect with BTC and ETH...
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

We learned after the tournament that the crypto money market is not related to the world cup. The outflow of money from the market has forced all our plans and our business into difficulties. I do not know how much I can hold on to this market with so much harm. I hope this market collects itself as soon as possible.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

Not that it had a positive impact on the market, because after the championship, the market continued its decline!
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.
I don't think if it will be more effective after the world cup because it depends the demand and supply in the market but we're hoping for a good comeback on that in order to achieve our expected profits we earned.
BTC is now slowly recovered in prices so I hope this will be continue to grow because the world cup already end, I believe this sport has a good impact to bounceback the market of bitcoin, because its more demand and a lot of gamble in crypto.
What are you talking about? I did not understand you. The world championship did not have any impact on cryptocurrencies, but it did not have to, except for individual coins that are associated with sports betting.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

if noticed fundamentally, I do not see any link between crypto and world cup, because the movement is not dependent on certain moments like the world cup or other big day.
even basically we know that crypto does have properties that fluctuate and move unstable.
but expectations for rising prices are a shared desire to profit as much as possible.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

What are you talking about anyway? I don't see any connection with it. Your question was too irrelevant into Ethereum and Bitcoin mate. World cup has nothing to do with the market. For what whatever happens now it is because the demand was being controlled by the manipulators, were I believed that Eth and bitcoin will recover sooner or later, just we need to be patience and wait until it bounce again.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

If we assume that sports championships can contribute to the movement of the market, the Crypto-currency. Then it is reasonable to assume that the World Snooker Championship in spring influenced the jump BTC up to $ 10,000
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

Such events certainly affect the whole world. But so far, cryptocurrencies are not so connected with such events and for this reason it is not necessary to think that after sports or cultural world events something new will change the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: