Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2983 times)
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Everything went and unfortunately it did not affect the rate of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that such events are not related to cryptocurrencies and the market. So do not hope in vain

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.
I don't think if it will be more effective after the world cup because it depends the demand and supply in the market but we're hoping for a good comeback on that in order to achieve our expected profits we earned.
BTC is now slowly recovered in prices so I hope this will be continue to grow because the world cup already end, I believe this sport has a good impact to bounceback the market of bitcoin, because its more demand and a lot of gamble in crypto.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
alas, the cup is over and we face someting different from what we expected. but again, it doesn't mean everything is lost. patience will help us to go through difficult times and reach our goals

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
i wish it was real, but we face a bit different situation now. anyway, nothing is lost yet and what we are to do is to be a little more hopeful and just do our business as usual

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

I don’t see something cardinally changing, because so far today we still cannot rise higher than us, for example, at least $ 7000 for some strange reasons, although today there is a lot of everything that is interesting.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

There is no correlation between the world cup and cryptos and now that the tournament is over you can see that there was nothing tying the two together. What the coins need to rise in price is more volume of the coins being transacted and less money being taken out of the market and until we get those, then the prices are going to stay down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: