Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90240 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

Your name is a revolution in mining is not more than a marketing move, which is used by a large number of companies. I do not see anything new.
XDNA is not just a mining project but it also aims to make the process more rewarding for all the moners and also give huge return to all its investors. They also have very great build algorithms to speed up the process of mining with huge rewards.
There was more miners who are showing keen interest with the project as we observe various queries and traffic the participation also overflowing accordingly the project potential is possessing the goodwill.
Yes, i absolutely agree with you. I see so much people pay attention at here. If i don't have any mistake now we have BitGun level 5?

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

Schemes and diagrams are good, but what major problems can your project solve? Because you are not unique, I would like to know what you stand out from analogues.

The main problem that this coin aims to solve is obvious, decrease in reward when network hashrate grows, by using multi-level masternodes, it allows them to stabilize reward amount received by miners in the certain period of time.
More mining activities and challenges are taking as a successful initiative however we need to let the users do understand the workflow in details accordingly that might be a video presentation.
liaowenlong

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Just jumped in on this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin.
Top 10 masternode coin and very trusted coin.
andnet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

Change:  yours 1000XDNA   my 25000 LAX https://lapo.io/
PM plz.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.
Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.

As you can see their campaign is already active and you can visit there bounty link in frontpage there so much to choose from like in twitter facebook, youtube, blog and many more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

PM plz.

Hey mate what is this? I think you are in the wrong section to promote other ICO's other that XDNA. If you want to trade go the site that accepts both of this coins or tokens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

I think investors, miners, holders and masternode owners of xdna coins will have a bright future. I believe it will be very easy to get supporters for this project.
There is a chanced that the project will have a bright future sinced mining really a good way in gaining profits. But in order to have this, the team must need to do a lot of works and strategic actions so that they can achieved it because there are so many similar projects like this.
Something in recent years, there have been many similar projects for production. I know that they are popular, however, it's good.

It doesn't matter if they have the same functionality what matters most is the way they commercialize the project that's where it all matters.
Yes, there may be similar projects, but few of them reach the end and release tokens on the stock exchange. I hope that this will come to the end.
yes, taking part in such a project is definitely a risk. Because we can not be 100% sure that the team will be able to bring its project to the real market.
Yes, we can predict nor know the future for each project in the market. We can't assure each and everyone that we can really make the project a success, but without risking things we can't never know whats the best for us. Life is full of risk it now up to you on how you gonna handle and convert it in positive and more effective way.
Exactly, without risk, I think everyone would be rich, risk is unavoidable the only way to face it is to be deductive and analysis, thus reviewing the project actually helps.

andnet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

PM plz.

Hey mate what is this? I think you are in the wrong section to promote other ICO's other that XDNA. If you want to trade go the site that accepts both of this coins or tokens.

I need XDNA only. And i am not promoter or trader. Just have many good coins and want to change. May be anybody want too. Price is proffit. Not spam and not scam. Sorry
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

Upon checking the exchange, there is no dumping that is going on far from what I expected for a coin that have a high ROI. With a good marketing using the bounty campaign, I think they will be able to generate more demand for XDNA
Yes they are going to launch a perfect promotion through bounty program. But the project looks good to attract a investor.
Yes, they will surely generate great investments and traffic as they have a very actively working social media camping and they are promoting it is many ways for the crypto community all around the world.
So the project really have a bounty campaign programs already been launched? Well if that so, that is really great because it will certainly help to the marketing promotions of the XDNA to get more popular and boost its name in the crypto world since it seems like their social media sites are active. Then, I will be looking forward to this matter.
lonely_one

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

Any one please help me wit code for my rigs to mine XNDA coin.
Thank you all
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

The team chose a rather complex idea for the project. The difficulty is that they are not alone and in order to attract attention it is necessary to stand out. How will you do it?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

my opinion is that this project may be of interest to a large proportion of the investors who will be interested in this proposal.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Just jumped in on this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin.
Top 10 masternode coin and very trusted coin.
Are you mining thier coins, how many coins do you per day? I am also planning to mine thier coins but I am still not sure if it is worth trying.
Well, you will never know unless you try. And also, it's better to ask the team in their website or in telegram chat about on how different this mining is from the others. It is very important that you have enough knowledge since this will be the basis whether you invest or not.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Thank you all
if you do not understand the Rig code in mining how you do the other mining, look at some tutorials on youtube there maybe you can learn it

The team chose a rather complex idea for the project. The difficulty is that they are not alone and in order to attract attention it is necessary to stand out. How will you do it?
to make a project stand out is the task of marketing team one of them by holding an event that can build the strength of his community

my opinion is that this project may be of interest to a large proportion of the investors who will be interested in this proposal.
I agree with your argument we'll see

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Thank you all
if you do not understand the Rig code in mining how you do the other mining, look at some tutorials on youtube there maybe you can learn it

to make a project stand out is the task of marketing team one of them by holding an event that can build the strength of his community

I agree with your argument we'll see
We can expect more power to increase the volume on the coin because I've seen a lot of people joining the pool to mine some XDNA.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Thank you all
Try to get in touch with the admins in thier telegram group they might give you some usefull advice. Im sure some members are also interested to get some guides.
Indeed. Their telegram group admins were totally insane. They are just replying all your advices or your question in just one minute!
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

The team has a good idea, which is not unusual, but under good conditions it can be realized. Will you have an airdrop?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Thank you all
Try to get in touch with the admins in thier telegram group they might give you some usefull advice. Im sure some members are also interested to get some guides.
Yeah, you are right mate. A lot of supporters will be glad if the team can provide this. It could also help for all new miners to have a better understanding about the platform. Hopefully, the team will be here to give us some sort of infomations about the progress and their works.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

There will be a system of extraction, it is different from others, it may seem that they are similar to each other, but the team XDNA has its own other differences.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Is there any proof that you guys have legitimate charity? Because putting up charity organizations involves a lot of money. And we just want to verify if that money is well spended.
This information should be indicated in the technical document, because basically all the documentation is mentioned in this place. Look at the technical document website or white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: