Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90240 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Well, if that will happen, surely the price of the tokens will be cheap onced it will be listed in exchange because a lot of people now wanted to dump it after they received their rewards. However, having this ways will make the project become more popular that can possibly catch the interest of all crypto investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Well you have a poin , but if the project is really nice and impressive I am sure that the people will patiently wait for more updates and progress. I believe that each project that has loyal supporters abd investors will reach the finish line simply because of the people behind their backs willing to wait and support all the way.
Most of the project don't need to give free tokens and airdrops as they have great potential in them and they can gain huge success and also get good profits for all the investor. I think XDNA also is working great and has gained huge success.

Marketing strategy should be taken because it will boost their sales and have the chance to be more popular and not just having the potential success. It needs some action in order to achieve something and XDNA definitely planned very well the project because they already have already been listed in exchange.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange

it's fully built and already launched and until this moment, XDNA coin is available only to trade on CryptoBridge, according to the admin, a new exchange is coming up soon, but there is no details yet.
If we get listed on more exchanges then we will have a chance to gain many views, analysis automatically we will have a chance to gain more participation and gain good advantages from various scopes.
When will it be leasing to other exchanges? Is it planned or just rumors of entering other exchanges?

It is already available in Cryptobridge and the coins is actually getting a nice trading volume compared to other Privacy coins. let's see if the price will be able to go up or dump in the long run.

Indeed, and this is really good because of what the team already achieved. We know how important to get listed in exchange and this is what people wanting in the first place and yet it's already been done. So, what we should do is to track the progress of the platform so that we can analyze if their is a big movement about the value of the coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
I dont think so.Hitbtc is a good exchangers site & give away nice service.XDNA dosent have the KYC form fill up.so i think Hitbtc won't do anything with the KYC form
I also do not like Hitbtc, especially their rounding of figures, which does not allow me to trade and conduct trades that I want. I hope the developers will choose a good exchange and will be able to agree with it for cooperation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

I dont think it is a bots. Atleast we didn't make any deal with anyone for this. But yeah , messages sometimes a bit strange.

The 90% of discussion is goes inside discord so BTT ANN will never be like 1000+ pages I guess. It was old time while people wasnt use discord for crypto, so ANN threads were 10 pages per day.

I'll accept your answer. I'm just hoping that your team is not in negotiations with Hitbtc. They are a nightmare, from what I have read. I am not one of those people that absolutely refuse to hand over my KYC/AML info. It's just from what I have read about Hitbtc is that they take it to a new extreme. And what is especially noisome is that they will accept your deposit and let you register, without the info. However, once you try to withdraw, the red tape comes out in force.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

I dont think it is a bots. Atleast we didn't make any deal with anyone for this. But yeah , messages sometimes a bit strange.

The 90% of discussion is goes inside discord so BTT ANN will never be like 1000+ pages I guess. It was old time while people wasnt use discord for crypto, so ANN threads were 10 pages per day.

I'll accept your answer. I'm just hoping that your team is not in negotiations with Hitbtc. They are a nightmare, from what I have read. I am not one of those people that absolutely refuse to hand over my KYC/AML info. It's just from what I have read about Hitbtc is that they take it to a new extreme. And what is especially noisome is that they will accept your deposit and let you register, without the info. However, once you try to withdraw, the red tape comes out in force.
This is a legit go and ecen more investors kept denying the KYC process as they do not wish to share their personal identities and revealing such making them feel a discomfort and no security.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
I dont think so.Hitbtc is a good exchangers site & give away nice service.XDNA dosent have the KYC form fill up.so i think Hitbtc won't do anything with the KYC form
I dont think Hitbtc KYC is mandatory except for higher trader and yes maybe they will prompt you to do KYC along the way but is actually not mandatory Check their site again

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.

It is very important to learn and be knowledgeable enough about the project in order it is easy to work if you are interested just like mining. With the knowledge you have, it is easy for you to do it and you can also help those people who are intersted to learn. Having those thing makes you gain profit for sure.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange

it's fully built and already launched and until this moment, XDNA coin is available only to trade on CryptoBridge, according to the admin, a new exchange is coming up soon, but there is no details yet.
If we get listed on more exchanges then we will have a chance to gain many views, analysis automatically we will have a chance to gain more participation and gain good advantages from various scopes.
When will it be leasing to other exchanges? Is it planned or just rumors of entering other exchanges?

It is already available in Cryptobridge and the coins is actually getting a nice trading volume compared to other Privacy coins. let's see if the price will be able to go up or dump in the long run.

Indeed, and this is really good because of what the team already achieved. We know how important to get listed in exchange and this is what people wanting in the first place and yet it's already been done. So, what we should do is to track the progress of the platform so that we can analyze if their is a big movement about the value of the coin.
They can also focus on listing in various exchanges that will bring them a new vision in terms of gaining more attention of the people which enables us to meet the expectations easily.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

I dont think Hitbtc KYC is mandatory except for higher trader and yes maybe they will prompt you to do KYC along the way but is actually not mandatory Check their site again
For the potential and high traders it shoulld be actually even ignored through a consideration, they should have set a limit for big business men to avoid KYC.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

XDNA I like your community on discord. It is engaging and there's a lot to learn there. Helpful trading discussion and other cool stuff to learn. All relevant for newbies and pro in Crypto. Everyone contribute what they know and I learn a lot. Awesome community you have.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

XDNA I like your community on discord. It is engaging and there's a lot to learn there. Helpful trading discussion and other cool stuff to learn. All relevant for newbies and pro in Crypto. Everyone contribute what they know and I learn a lot. Awesome community you have.
I think, I should visit their Discord community since you said they were good there. Well, I am just on their telegram community and everybody were good to there accommodating the queries of the others. It seems for me that the project XDNA is very friendly and building a good communication and connection with its people.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

I think, I should visit their Discord community since you said they were good there. Well, I am just on their telegram community and everybody were good to there accommodating the queries of the others. It seems for me that the project XDNA is very friendly and building a good communication and connection with its people.

I dont know if their discord channel has an active moderators and admin. But I saw in the telegram group of XDNA they dont have any active mods there?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Thank you for your patronage and support there is an active discord and telegram channel if you want to join and have  more information about the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:34 AM

Well you have a poin , but if the project is really nice and impressive I am sure that the people will patiently wait for more updates and progress. I believe that each project that has loyal supporters abd investors will reach the finish line simply because of the people behind their backs willing to wait and support all the way.
Most of the project don't need to give free tokens and airdrops as they have great potential in them and they can gain huge success and also get good profits for all the investor. I think XDNA also is working great and has gained huge success.

Marketing strategy should be taken because it will boost their sales and have the chance to be more popular and not just having the potential success. It needs some action in order to achieve something and XDNA definitely planned very well the project because they already have already been listed in exchange.
Of course, marketing strategies are very important in sales, And I believe they already have it, so we might expect achievements of XNDA soon.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

Are there any plans for developers to add languages to the site? English is good, but adding Chinese will help you reach the Eastern audience.
You understand that translating the site into other languages is a very difficult and long work. We need to find a good interpreter who knows Chinese and English in the idyll so that the translation is correct and understandable.
I agree to that person, translating the project to other language js increasing the opportunity to reach other people who is not an english speaker.
Yes, I also do not deny, I also agree, but the fact that it is hard work and which takes not a little time. And you need to find a good interpreter. And of course this is costly in terms of budget.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Are there any plans for developers to add languages to the site? English is good, but adding Chinese will help you reach the Eastern audience.
You understand that translating the site into other languages is a very difficult and long work. We need to find a good interpreter who knows Chinese and English in the idyll so that the translation is correct and understandable.
I agree to that person, translating the project to other language js increasing the opportunity to reach other people who is not an english speaker.
Yes, I also do not deny, I also agree, but the fact that it is hard work and which takes not a little time. And you need to find a good interpreter. And of course this is costly in terms of budget.
But, they should be worried if there are no english speakers in the community, it can hardly speak to them freely before translating it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

I dont know if their discord channel has an active moderators and admin. But I saw in the telegram group of XDNA they dont have any active mods there?
It's probably because their discord channel is the main and the active social media messaging on the community of XDNA, so thats why.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Are you going to give remuneration for translations for your site? And in general you plan to work in this direction?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Crypto mining is now a growing industry and more individuals are going to this kind of business. If electricity is inexpensive in your country this is a great opportunity to earn money.
Yes, as before, the demand for mining remains and is relevant and I do not think that the interest in this will be lost.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: