Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2644 times)
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

Bitcoin fails? This is very unfounded. I love Bitcoin and local currency. But I do not like the predictions and the news is too exaggerated and unfounded. For example "Local currency will be removed by bitcoin", "Bitcoin will replace the currencies of all countries in the world", "Bitcoin will fall in one second"
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

they do that because they trust that bitcoin will rise next year , give false information so they can buy in the cheapest price and get profit as much as they can
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

People spreading fake news and also spreading a goodnews because of a certain reasons, first, people spreading fake news wishing that the price fall because of the inner needs that they can bought a bitcoin with a least price, and people spreading good news so that people can bought a bitcoin and the price raise up again.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

That is marketing, they spread a fake news to talk about it, that is the way to promote. In that way the people panic they sell their coins, and that is what they want so that they can buy in low price. At the they win.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Maybe because they lost a lot in the fall earlier this year and want others to suffer the same fate. Misery loves company. Too bad for them. They should’ve invested only what they can afford to lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
Because they can buy cheap cost. We know that the more bitcoins we have the chance to have a lot of profits, especially if the price is higher. So many investors are waiting for this opportunity because it will be their chance to earn more profit.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

I think this will not happen as quickly as we would like. First, we need to legalize and make the government work with them, and banks are ready to invest a good amount in order to work with cryptocurrencies. This is a very voluminous and expensive process.
kok jujung

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

I I think maybe that person is a person who is envious or people who feel harmed by bitcoin so some people in crypto still wish the downfall of bitcoin
KMattox

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

some people wish another fall because they want to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. Otherwise they hate bitcoin.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

A lot of people who run bad news just did not have time to fill their pockets.  When they do this we will fly to the moon, we must be patient and not succumb to panic.
In the future, our world will look like in fiction films. And I want to go on this train))
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Maybe just because they want to buy more of bitcoins ? It is a common thing when some peoples want to buy a coin, they spread fud to buy cheaper.
Another reason maybe they just envy that so many peoples get rich because of bitcoin. But this is just my opinion.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

Maybe just because they want to buy more of bitcoins ? It is a common thing when some peoples want to buy a coin, they spread fud to buy cheaper.
Another reason maybe they just envy that so many peoples get rich because of bitcoin. But this is just my opinion.

Well you might be right but spreading FUD's and causing panic selling is an okld strategy and it doesn't work on me anymore so if most of us will learn from this especially the new investors and rather stay put and hold onto their investment long enough i think we will all be to get our portion of the booty when the time is right.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

They wish for a downfall for bitcoin because they want to get the cheapest bitcoin possible because they want to maximize their capital and they also want to maximize their profit so the choice for them is to wait for the downfall of bitcoin and buy those downfall from bitcoin so they can earn  a good amount of money if the market start going up again.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

Well because some people don't actually want the real downfall of bitcoin but its price so they can buy lots of bitcoin anyway bitcoin for me will never begone. Some people actually mean the downfall of bitcoin maybe because they only lose their money here without any comebacks.

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

I think most of them are poor people. They will want people to go bankrupt and share the same situation with them. I was a poor person and I understood that.
Leave them alone, little minded people will not be able to influence the Crypto market. Besides, they also can not get profit from the market when they do not trust it. guilty for them. Cheesy
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

People who entrust into the crypto currency and understand its true purpose distribute good news, which help the crypto currency market develop. Most negative feedback about bitcoin is written either by new tokens that I dream of being the first or those who absolutely do not understand anything in the crypto currency.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Many people envy and do not want others to grow rich,, and someone wants to buy bitcoin again at a low price.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

I guess its more on the competition. They want to create their own coin and beat Bitcoin. Just like in real life business. You want to beat your competition by spreading fake news, false feedback and even pay people to destroy your competition. Its same with Bitcoin, FUD is everywhere and new coins developed that promises better features. Thats why they want Bitcoin to go down.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

I guess its more on the competition. They want to create their own coin and beat Bitcoin. Just like in real life business. You want to beat your competition by spreading fake news, false feedback and even pay people to destroy your competition. Its same with Bitcoin, FUD is everywhere and new coins developed that promises better features. Thats why they want Bitcoin to go down.
I agree.Since bitcoin is very much popular nowadays and may become a mainstream in the near future,so there are really those haters of bitcoin who wants to compete with it and even wish to make bitcoin die.But i think they will find it hard to make bitcoin vanish in the crypto market.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

People are still hoping that bitcoin price is down so newcomers or new investors can buy more bitcoin because they believe that bullish market is coming.Despite the current dip, its capability to increase was still there and we all have confidence in that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: