Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2642 times)
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

People in crypto still wish the downfall of bitcoin is to buy it. We all know that many of us wanted to decrease its price so that we can buy many of it and wait until the price of it increase and we can get a big profit.
validavi

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

People wish this because:

1) People who have not invested thinking of it as some bubble always want it to end.

2) Some investors also want this so that they can buy at cheaper price.

Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

Not all extend promoters take after the same strategy,but some do that mistake.Every one ought to understand that their task ought to be advanced by spreading the positive parts of their coins and not by debasing the other.Success come through solidarity and not by faulting one other.
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

People behind other alt coins want BTC to fail so that they can replace it. This will ensure more profit for them with popularity of their alt coin.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:02 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

Well, these people can also be called big whales in their own other way of manipulation. If the true big whales will use their money to manipulate the price of Bitcoin then these people will use FUD in order for them to buy cheaper Bitcoin but i never heard and read that ICO projects will said bad to Bitcoin for them to be successful in fact most of these projects will be able to collect a huge amount of investments thru BTC and ETH platforms so i think your information is wrong.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Why? Because I still want to buy bitcoins in a cheap price, I'm sure most of them want to go back to the time when the early bitcoins were created and buy as much as they could. But that is impossible, we must be realistic.

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

They think is the best way they can confuse and deceive people to buy and promote there coin or token but it at be the best to promote there bussinesss in another way rather than saying what is true about bitcoin
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

Because they will have the opportunity to buy at a cheap bitcoin. Do we remember before? When the price of bitcoins is at $ 1000 there is no expectation that its price will increase, so now many people have learned and are taking advantage of the cheap bitcoin prices. So this is probably why many people want to drop bitcoins to buy cheap and to sell at expensive prices.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

It's called sadistic pleasure that people derive, then the usual suspects jealousy of missing out or ot able to match the returns. Then there're those who cannot see the good things happening for people. Honestly I have stopped caring about them a long time ago, there're some people you can never convince and you should leave them aside.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

Some people have the fomo of it.
Others like to self harm.
Go figure. Roll Eyes
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Thise are actually marketing strategies to benefit from or merely tactics so people would be drawn to the fuds they are creating. A lot of people read what everyone has to say, most especially whennyou announce it that bitcoin might drop back to a $1k.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

These are gimmicks used by the latecomers in cryptos to send fear to newbies so as dump bitcoin which will result into the crash in the price of BTC invariably capitalized on the low price and buy as many coins as they can, I observed that people no longer panick these days whenever such a false news is being spread as people are becoming more wiser to these tricksters.
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

Whales lower it, then let it fly. And if before the drop of bitcoin was accompanied by comments "bitcoin burst", then the last few months already almost no one believes in it and everyone perceives the fall of the rate as a way to buy up cheap bitcoin
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

so that they can invest
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

I think the majority of those people who want the downfall of Bitcoin are those who want to buy it for as much cheap as it can be. That can be either the newcomers of the market or experienced traders. Both types of people know how Bitcoin developed over the years. Before going to the moon, the price of Bitcoin went down crucially, even lower than the price of the previous year. And only after that, it started growing very fast and reach new heights. A lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts explain this year's huge downfall with this trend of cryptocurrencies. Everybody believes that the current fall is the preparation for a new huge growth. That is why a lot of people want Bitcoin to fall as much as it possible to make bigger income.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ07sM5w_Dk
My Story of Being Tortured in Prison. Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com
This is a brief story of what happened while I was in prison. I have more stories to share, if you enjoy this type of content.
Shocking.
Can't a few hundred millions afford a place (or hotel or whatever) with less horrible curtains? Really shocking.
P.S.: Interesting story though.
I will admit that Roger is a decent story teller; however, he does not really seem to understand the concept of "torture."  
On the other hand, even if he can show that he has various human characteristics and he is empathetic, a lot of this can end up being a distraction (and an appeal to emotion) that takes us away from considering the narcissism that seems to motivate his ongoing involvement in bcash and using bcash as an ongoing attack on bitcoin and deceiving other people (especially dumb people and newbies.. and probably even traps some smarter people into such deceptions in their hopes that bcash will pump relative to bitcoin if they realize the difference) into believing that bcash is some kind of "bitcoin"
Starts off "I am roger ver CEO of bitcoin.com"  do websites have CEO's?  or is he pretending to be important in bitcoin.
Lost my sympathy closed window minutes later, f off loser liar

I feel sorry for roger, been a lot of pressure on him, unsure if it is self inflicted though.
All I got out of that was
Blah, Federal, Blah, Federal, Federal, Blah Blaaaaahhhhh I was brainwashed its not my fault.

Please stay away from the door knob

Gary Davis
https://youtu.be/hJ07sM5w_Dk?t=90
I call bullshit (Roger Ver - A forum to discuss things on the internet), is that all it was.

Yeah Ok roger just fireworks hey
 I ran for California state assembly in 2000

Memory Dealer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10310

Re: [ANN] Bitcoin Foundation
28-09-2012, 04:52:02

In reality,  I ran for California state assembly in 2000 as a Libertarian / Voluntarist.
I said enough to upset the feds so much that I became the only person in the USA to be prosecuted for selling a legal product
that was also being sold by hundreds of other companies across the USA including http://www.cabelas.com/
http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verPlea.htm
There is no freedom of speech.
This is why the world needs Bitcoin, and this is why I support bitcoinfoundation.org

Here is why I think BCH is Bitcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufeM92bfJw

I gave clear and consise reasons why I think that is the case.  Feel free to refute them with logic and evidence.

Yeah Ok

Not that the most decentralized blockchain is the real bitcoin

The one that holds all the illegal transactions from Silk Road

the one that can incriminate some very very big people

Leave the real blockchain alone, gotta catch the criminals (do not protect them)

He wants to hide the truth, the real blockchain
watch the market move see if this news hits home

crims around the world keep putting their foot in it
so many arrests, resignations, suicides, they are panicking, something big coming for them all

so weird a world we live in now, the good winning

Grin
Anusanka Kaushitha

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

people want gain huge profit in one movement that is why they still wish the downfall of bitcoin.when btc go down they can invest in more,also they know btc will rise up again.that time they can earn more profit.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

That is the most strangest thing of all that keeps happening all over this forum and i get really surprised when i hear stuffs like that. Almost every crypto enthusiasts is hoping that one day bitcoin will be finalle legalized and accepted as legal mode of payment in our daily life activities and her we have another group of people who are also bitcoin haters. Well you can hate but you can not win. Bitcoin is King.

gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

Well I don't know... It all depends on what you mean by fail. I think it has indeed completely failed to be a currency due to its lack of stable value and inability to scale. It also has slow confirmation times which don't lend well to real world commerce. But maybe it hasn't completely failed as a storage of value. At any rate, Bitcoin is only king because it was the first and not because it is the best.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

I think they are very late in the Crypto market. They have overlooked many opportunities to get rich and they feel unjust. So they want all the rich people from the Crypto market to go bankrupt so they feel more comfortable.
There are many people who are jealous and negative thoughts that always appear around us. So we do not care about them, look at Crypto's potential in the future. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: