Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2639 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

With the downfall of bitcoin, one can buy them at the lowest rate.
That in mind, of course, there will always be people who puts up with their faith on the potential of bitcoin - its value depends on the users themselves so there is still a possibility for it to rise meaning there will be profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Most of them miss the buying of Bitcoin when it was still cheap and trying to make the opportunity come again so that they can accumulate more btc and some altcoins begore it start picking up again...
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

There are two major thing that prompt someone to spread FUD in the cryptocommunity especially when you see old cryptocurrency fan doing such thing. The person want the market to fall so that he can buy during the deep or he/she have an idea that he/she it to overshadow bitcoin.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I also think about this.But I can't find the exact result of it.By the way,I discover something of researching about this matter.I think that they want to hold for profit in future and may be they want to hold this for a long time.For this reason,some people in crypto still wish to downfall of Bitcoin.Actually they are not haters of Bitcoin probably.

KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

It can not be denied if we drop each other the crypto currency then the bad impact will we feel. All crypto currencies will feel the impact, especially when we spread negative news about bitcoin, so not only is the belief in bitcoin reduced but the belief in other crypto currencies is also reduced. We should support each other rather than drop each other, when we do positive then we will get a positive reply also indirectly. We should think more about adults and always think twice about the actions that we will take.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

We should not drop one another between the crypto currency. It would have a negative impact on the crypto currency market. Public confidence in the crypto currency will also decrease. We should spread the good news, but the good news is real. When we get bad news then we should analyze it and then fix what is the badness of crypto currency. This is to maintain the existence of crypto currency in order to survive forever. The ugliness of one crypto currency will have an impact on other crypto currencies and the kindness of one crypto currency will have an impact on other crypto currencies. Therefore, we should always support each other and unite to make the crypto currency better.

Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

Some people in crypto still wish the downfall of bitcoin because they want to obtain more bitcoin and earned huge profit when hold it for a long term.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

Because they don't want bitcoin to rise and improve. Maybe because they are on the other crytocurrency and they need to take down which crypto is leading like Bitcoin. We can't please everyone to like bitcoin.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

Well as far as I am concerned I’m not that person for sure.  Cheesy

The people do come from the background of FOMO where they miss or at least fear that they will miss the opportunity to buy more at less prices and mostly they miss it becaus they don’t courage things at the right time and later on same sort of people go and ask for downfall of bitcoin prices so that they can buy more.

There are rarely genuine cases where people do want to invest heavily but at the terms of prices being very much at the bottom.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

There are two major thing that prompt someone to spread FUD in the cryptocommunity especially when you see old cryptocurrency fan doing such thing. The person want the market to fall so that he can buy during the deep or he/she have an idea that he/she it to overshadow bitcoin.
They really want to dump the market so they can enter and have more cryptos. Too bad for us because they are effective on spreading FUD news because weak people easily react on it. Let's just wait for the right time because they cannot stop this market from growing even they wish for so many times.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Because there's a lot of people who are afraid to invest in Bitcoin, because they think that they've missed the train, and altcoin/ICO marketers are playing on this feeling by telling them that their coin is going to distupt Bitcoin or Ethereum. They also use the fact that Bitcoin and other networks had problems with transaction capacity to tell newbies that their coin will be better.
It is just a marketing strategy so that they can attract more investors to invest in their coin. I have seen countless times about people saying that they wish they have invested in bitcoin years ago but they didn't believe in it then that's why they were able to buy at a higher level. If they have been able to buy at a lower price then they would have more profits. Marketers are pointing out the weakness of bitcoin in terms of scalability so that investors would think that their coin would be much valuable than bitcoin.

So, there's nothing personal here, they might not actually want Bitcoin to fail (it would sink the whole market), and they might be actually hodling it themselves, their FUD is just a part of their selling strategy. Keep in mind that almost any coin other than Bitcoin has huge teams of marketers, and they spend more resources on promoting than on development, because most likely they are never going to release and support the full product.
Instead of wishing bitcoin to fall, we just wish that those cryptocurrencies would be recognized and use by people for its actual use and not just speculation purposes so that mass adoption would happen. If those marketers would receive tokens then they might as well use the crypto for its actual use case because I am sure that they are holding a pretty huge amount of it so it would be to their advantage if it would be much valuable in the future.

They are wishing of downfall in the reasons buy it for a low price  can afford to hold for a long terms.
SK funky

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
to make their coin superior they blame btc
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

Well I don't know... It all depends on what you mean by fail. I think it has indeed completely failed to be a currency due to its lack of stable value and inability to scale. It also has slow confirmation times which don't lend well to real world commerce. But maybe it hasn't completely failed as a storage of value. At any rate, Bitcoin is only king because it was the first and not because it is the best.
I think they're insecurities are killing them so they just tend to wish bitcoin's fall. Haters will always be there and it's just their way of expressing what they feel. Most of the time those people who hates bitcoin and wishing it to fall are the ones who doesn't got involved there yet. In our part we just have to wish the opposite let's hope what is best for bitcoin.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

I do not understand people who wish it.
I think they envy that we hold bitcoin and make huge profit.
Bitcoin is #1
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

In my own opinion i think the big interest of many people to buy cheaper market price is oneof the reasons why they are still wishing bitcoin to drops continuously so they can buy more crypto that they can sell in higher price once the market recovers.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Well,  we cannot control them, that is what they want,  their selfish plans to happen. Maybe they do that because bitcoin hugely dominates the market that is why they think they need to do those thing so that they will also gained money or profit. Well, the problem is that they didn't think about what you have mentioned,  if bitcoin drastically falls,  then they will also fall. But yes,  crypto people must unite so that cryptocurrencies will flourish.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

What we expect for those who envy because the successful years of bitcoin, they spread fake news to destroy bitcoin usual nothing new about the haters of bitcoin. They want to die bitcoin to earn other cryptos but they will not succeed because bitcoin never down it's volatile but can increase again in a right time. Let's love one another as you love yourself please do not hate bitcoin it's legit and profitable.
Doctor4You

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I guess because panic is one of the most powerful drivers in a market like this. We need volatility, don't we? Because, stability is the worst enemy of high profitability. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Well I don't know... It all depends on what you mean by fail. I think it has indeed completely failed to be a currency due to its lack of stable value and inability to scale. It also has slow confirmation times which don't lend well to real world commerce. But maybe it hasn't completely failed as a storage of value. At any rate, Bitcoin is only king because it was the first and not because it is the best.
Its because they want to buy more bitcoin, so that when the increase happen then they can earn big profit. Bitcoin is not just the king of crypto currency, it is also the best crypto currency, not because it was more profitable than other altcoins, but because it never fails the people who are believing on it from the time it was created until today.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

I think these people want to buy some more OR they want to promote their own cryptocurrency. I don't want to buy more, so I wish Bitcoin will grow, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: