Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:10:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2644 times)
HarrietKAYU

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

Not everyone likes bitcoin, a lot of people may not invest in bitcoins, and some people do not know the world of encryption at all, so they have such ideas that can be understood.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Thanks for asking this question brother and i get so mad anytime i see such questions in this community. How on earth can you wish for the fall of bitcoin when you know perfectly that bitcoin has got the wheels of cryptocurrencies and all the other altcoins. so please stop wishing for the fall of bitcoin and wish that it gets stronger because when it does y'all will see the wheels of the market change.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

I think because they want to buy as much bitcoin as possible and hold for long periods of time so that they will multiply many times. Because i dont have much capital so i can not buy bitcoin so much. I just buy some of bitcoin.
I think it's more on dropping its price so we can afford to buy more bitcoins while it's still cheap,and not totally bitcoin's downfall.Bitcoin will only give us more profits if we learn how to keep them patiently and probably start selling them when we see the price already in its peak.

Painfire

Activity: 1638
Merit: 11

NFTMUSIC.AI: The Breakthrough Utility Token of the

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

It is logical for those who wish to buy cheaper more bitcoins and sell them when prices will be much higher. That’s why inevitably BTC will go up in few months.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

The reason that you give is also very reasonable, although bitcoin has made a profit for many people but it also took away the property of many people, it is people who panic selling and trade bitcoin with low understanding and no plan, jealousy is a sure thing when others are happy to make money while they are constantly losing. They just wish bitcoin would soon collapse to laugh at people like us, in addition, some people may be government, bitcoin has an impact on the economy and cause social imbalance, and the government can not do anything,
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

The reason that you give is also very reasonable, although bitcoin has made a profit for many people but it also took away the property of many people, it is people who panic selling and trade bitcoin with low understanding and no plan, jealousy is a sure thing when others are happy to make money while they are constantly losing. They just wish bitcoin would soon collapse to laugh at people like us, in addition, some people may be government, bitcoin has an impact on the economy and cause social imbalance, and the government can not do anything,

Downfall of bitcoin is the big chance of investor, that's why some people in cryptocurrency wish. Opportunity to buy as much  as they can to gain a big profits someday.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

Well, we cant blame them specially if that's their only option to make a name.It is just a part of their marketing strategy.But still no one can beat bitcoin, BTC still the number one and the most popular and trusted coin.That's why BTC will always be the KING
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

They just want to wait for downfall of bitcoin to buy as much as possible. In order that, they can save a lot of money with bitcoin
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

Because of the reason that everyone wants to avail or buy bitcoin in its lowest amount then sell it in the right time that it will become high or valuable and to be able to gain a profit, so that's why, for the traders.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

They want to think what they know best and you can not teach them something new. Many people who cheat teach from bitcoin and other related activities that create long-term hate effects for bitcoin. Cool
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Most persons believe in the theory that for someone to rise someone hast to fall as such they think that by preaching for the downfall of Bitcoin their investment will rise but quite unfortunate their thinking resembles that of the monkey that jubilates when the trees in the forest are been cut down not knowing that it is His house that is been cut down.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Because most of these people have no bitkoin. They naively believe that if the price of bitcoin falls, the altcoins will sharply increase in price. It seems to me not to happen. Sad
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

I called this kind of people opportunity seekers, they wish it so that they could buy more crypto in low rate and when the market will rise they can earn big profit.
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:25:53 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 08:38:11 AM by jiryuksan

I think that some people do not understand how their carelessly expressed opinion can affect the price of bitcoin. One told his friend his bad predictions, a friend passed on to someone else and a chain of bad news went. And people get panic.
I'm not surprised by the news about the fall in the price of bitcoin. This is a bad trick, tends to be cruel because spreading news that is conditioned can make bitcoin prices fall to get maximum profit.

When bitcoin prices fall, they buy as much bitcoin as possible, after which the game changes where bitcoin is conditioned to increase prices and they sell by enjoying as much profit as possible.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Most people in the crypto world are praying and looking for a way that the market price will be down to the floor reason being that,  they want people to be selling in low price so that they can buy many of it and keep in a save zone,  and when the market recover they will sale and make a huge amount of dollars
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?

I think it is because they know when the bitcoin fall and when it recovers the bitcoin price increase. So some of the people here on bitcoin wants the downfall of the bitcoin. Also more bitcoin users are panic buying so other bitcoin users taking that advantage to earn more money.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 02:40:27 PM by burakdat

I do not know in this current market people will going to wish for more market price drop. I had thought about this since bitcoin and other crypto are now in the red zone and the lowest market price for crypto recorded on 2018. As we all know that cryptocurrency was good at 2017 and that should not be forgotten and should continue to fall that way.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Although FUDs are a sure fire way to bring down bitcoin or manipulate the price, what's happening to it is a natural thing. It's all economics. Even if we, and I mean everyone, spread good things about bitcoin 24/7, at some point it will go down and vice versa since people will be people.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Its unfortunate that a new project has to paint bitcoin black in the name of raising their coin high forgetting that when bitcoin drops all other coins too will drop.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Although FUDs are a sure fire way to bring down bitcoin or manipulate the price, what's happening to it is a natural thing. It's all economics. Even if we, and I mean everyone, spread good things about bitcoin 24/7, at some point it will go down and vice versa since people will be people.
Yeah we know but the thing is that the market price fall down would not be that huge because literally there are some investors out there would really like to invest but for now they are still waiting for some time because they got scared of the FUD's. So we could not expect that there could be a good market price increase in the current state of bitcoin system.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: