Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2639 times)
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
Your opinion that if bitcoin is going down, then altcoin will be going down too. I am not really agree with that, Because I have seen some Project that is not depending on the prices of bitcoin, even when the bitcoin is going down and the other coin are going down too, that coin of the Project was not going down, even it was going up. So, the prices depends on the comunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

If bitcoin sneezes all the other  altcoins will caught flu. It does not matter what they say to promote their altcoin it must be behind bitcoin both in price and market share. All these altcoins are because there is bitcoin. Is not Bitcoin that the government and her agencies attack? Which other altcoins has been attacked or mentioned. All what the do is to speculate and it is only market sentiments that moves the market price. Buy bitcoin and relax, till the good price you desired  is reached.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

perhaps these people just want to buy bitcoin cheap, because we all periodically visit and bears and bulls. the question is what price is important for us)
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
Funny thing is most of the cryptomarket depends on the price of bitcoins. Other coins rise and fall with bitcoin as it is the face of the cryptocurrency.I always find it too pathetic.

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down.
I don't feel the connection between Bitcoin and Altcoin. I think Bitcoin is independent and Bitcoin's failure to follow Altcoin is unlikely.
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

i think that we want to take advantage of the downfall of bitcoin to buy bitcoin as much as possible. It's true but that is not happy for holder
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

some people still expect the fall of bitcoin because they want to take the opportunity and hope that many people will panic and sell their coins so they can buy bitcoin at a cheap price and they will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit when prices go up
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

That was only a marketing strategist to make fud on bitcoin. Altcoins not going to be so good in the market so far because it need a boost from bitcoin to bump up the market again. Without bitcoin I dont think other cryptos will going up in the market.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

I think they are using this happening (the downfall of bitcoin) to buy bitcoin. Now it is affordable to buy bitcoin and because the price of it is in low price. They just grabbing this opportunity to buy. But still, like me is not good for the low price of bitcoin. I've waited for months and until now to rise the price of bitcoin. I cant exchange of my token because of the low price of the bitcoin. And i cant do anything, just to wait bitcoin to increase and i think it will happen in the last 2 to 3 months of the year. Just like what happened last year.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Since the last moment of the fall, too much time has passed, and many owners of bitcoin have long changed their coin to something else and you should not keep and wait for the best.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Obviously, they want to buy it at a lower price so that when the price gets back and increased even more, they can be able to earn high profits in the near future. And most of this people are probably just new here or just newly invested bitcoins since they want to make more money from their investments.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

I think they take this advantage of bitcoin , as it continue on falling down on the market. The price is really cheap so many people choose to take this opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold it. Holders will be happy to get  more bitcoin.
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

Maybe these people wanted to buy more of it bitcoin at a very cheap price or perhaps these people wanted to invest for the first time and it will be in favor of them if the price will really fall down. Others might also be wishing that it will happen so other alt coins' market price will also fall down so they can buy it at a very cheap price too.
Many people expect the price of bitcoin to fall, because they target low prices to buy, with price calculations going up again, so they get a lot of profit. They will create situations where bitcoin gets negative sentiment, they do it because they have a lot of capital and are greedy.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

There are a large number of skeptics who by hook or by crook try to worsen the image of bitcoin, destroy its good name. And we can't get rid of these people.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

It is possible that this is done intentionally in order to artificially reduce the price of bitcoin. Or maybe it's just stupidity and a blind desire to destroy bitcoin.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

I agree that it is done specifically to manipulate the market in someone's favor. But we can also take advantage of this situation and also buy bitcoin in the fall of prices, it will only strengthen the cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

The bitcoin experiencing the down fall because the bitcoin is lack of new investors. So other bitcoi users taking advantage to buy bitcoin to some bitcoin users sell their bitcoin because they are panic. So some bitcoin users love the down fall of bitcoin. They are taking advantage to buy cheaper bitcoin and sell it to much expensive price.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

The world won't be complete if there are no people who hates everyone who succeeds.
Everywhere you go there's just type of people that loves to see others misfortune.
And that's why they keep on spreading FUD and wishing for the fall of bitcoin, they are jealous of the success by the holders of btc.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

People just want their coins to overtake bitcoin meanwhile they don't have any project that will improve the lives of people. Bitcoin came and solved the basic problems people were facing regarding slow transactions, the possibility of double spending, the outrageous charges by the middlemen and so on. Projects whos wish to overtake bitcoin should rather work hard towards the development of their own product. As of now the price of bitcoin affects almost every other crypto.

Indeed. That's the thing about people nowadays and users who easily believe about these issues probably lacks searching and observation ability or maybe they are taking advantage of what's happening to bitcoin these past few days.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Only the person who did not buy bitcoin at a low price will say so because of greed and greed. Those people who do not see the prospects and do not want to change anything in their lives.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: