Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

If such a choice is available on the platform, then it will be very convenient for those investors who like to manage these indicators.
Yes, but as far as I know from experience, most investors will be satisfied with the overall "package of offers" from the platform. Thin settings are of little interest to anyone.
Sometimes this small number of investors can provide a huge amount of money, so it is necessary to take into account the interests of all categories of investors.

ZellaAnders

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

The single most insightful thing I have to say here is WOW.
This project is RAD, like, seriously, I cannot stress this enough – investment market meets cryptocurrency, that's a match made in heaven.
Manage

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

Tell me term and condition to join that platform and also tell me the kyc process of joining.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

If we look at the trend then it is obvious that volatility is falling very strongly.
Capitalization of the market is growing, so keeping extremely high volatility is technically impossible.
But there are always a lot of new projects on the market and volatility when working with them is huge.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

Tell me term and condition to join that platform and also tell me the kyc process of joining.
Hello, new users will be able create anonymous accounts where they don’t have to submit any personal identification documentation. This means no identifiable, personal information about that user is stored on our databases, so even in the event of a security breach, the user remains anonymous. However, KYC is required to obtain CCI tokens during ICO.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Capitalization of the market is growing, so keeping extremely high volatility is technically impossible.
But there are always a lot of new projects on the market and volatility when working with them is huge.
Will liquidity on new projects be sufficient to work with them?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

I agree with you, but you must agree that profit is higher in a growing market. It does not depend on the professionalism of the trader.
This is especially true when we talk about the crypto market. There are still few tools to work in a falling market. Perhaps in the future the situation will change.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

I can assume that the beginning positive will be long-term. I think that this will allow the project to increase the collection of funds substantially.
At the moment it's too early to talk about the beginning of a new trend, but I hope the bullish trend will begin soon. And thanks to this, new projects will be implemented faster.
Unfortunately, growth has slowed down a little, probably people are simply not yet ready to understand psychologically that the market is already ready for change.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Yes, but in the crypto there is no such problem as small volatility, at least this problem is not relevant now.
If we look at the trend then it is obvious that volatility is falling very strongly.
I do not understand, but what is the relationship between market capitalization and volatility? The volatility of cryptocurrency has always been very high, and I'm sure that it will be so in the future.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I agree with you, but you must agree that profit is higher in a growing market. It does not depend on the professionalism of the trader.
This is especially true when we talk about the crypto market. There are still few tools to work in a falling market. Perhaps in the future the situation will change.
I do not agree with you. I will be happy if everything remains as it is. I do not like tools like non-delivery futures, margin trading, etc. for me it's akin to cheating.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

I think that such projects are difficult for trading, since in the early stages the influence of various parties is very strong. It is impossible to foresee.

Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Such an amazing concept. I would like to sugget you to consider getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors there.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

Quite a "long" road map. If the necessary funds are collected, is it possible to accelerate the project implementation process?
Hello. The Alpha version development and prototype code publication is already scheduled for October 2018 - January 2019. Some processes might be accelerated, but in general, we will try to act in accordance with our Roadmap.
The right strategy - it is better to make a reliable product than to try to reduce the time at the expense of quality. I support you.
I support your desire for a quality product. I asked because I like the project and I'm interested in its speedy implementation.

what is the token sold for now sir  Huh Huh
good I really liked the design of this project look cybercapitalinvest  Wink It is like investing with an experienced trader sat right next to you
 and come support this project, bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466 or https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf 
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Quite a "long" road map. If the necessary funds are collected, is it possible to accelerate the project implementation process?
Hello. The Alpha version development and prototype code publication is already scheduled for October 2018 - January 2019. Some processes might be accelerated, but in general, we will try to act in accordance with our Roadmap.
The right strategy - it is better to make a reliable product than to try to reduce the time at the expense of quality. I support you.
I support your desire for a quality product. I asked because I like the project and I'm interested in its speedy implementation.

what is the token sold for now sir  Huh Huh
good I really liked the design of this project look cybercapitalinvest  Wink It is like investing with an experienced trader sat right next to you
 and come support this project, bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466 or https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf  
Recently we have started our Private CCI Token sale, will be enough tokens for every investor who is interested  Smiley You can get the CCI tokens with 50% discount before the Presale (starts on 3rd of September).
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

I think that such projects are difficult for trading, since in the early stages the influence of various parties is very strong. It is impossible to foresee.
But professionals should be able to do this. No one talks about the 100% forecast
, but the forecast should be so good as to make a profit.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

This is good news, I will gladly study the traders who will work on your platform because the result will depend on them.
I think that the platform already has preliminary agreements with a certain number of traders, as it seems to me it's a profitable job and there will be many who want to get here.
If there are really a large number of people willing to cooperate, there is an opportunity to choose the best of the best.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

I do not understand, but what is the relationship between market capitalization and volatility? The volatility of cryptocurrency has always been very high, and I'm sure that it will be so in the future.
There is an obvious connection here - the more capitalization, the less volatility, because even a small price movement with a large capitalization has a very high price.
nguyenthat

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

dự án của bạn có vẻ tốt. Tôi nghĩ rằng ICO nên được thực hiện càng nhanh càng tốt cho đến khi thị trường trở nên xanh trở lại. tại thời điểm này, bạn có thể tìm thấy một số lượng lớn các nhà đầu tư. Trân trọng nhất của tôi
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

what is the token sold for now sir  Huh Huh
good I really liked the design of this project look cybercapitalinvest  Wink It is like investing with an experienced trader sat right next to you
Recently we have started our Private CCI Token sale, will be enough tokens for every investor who is interested  Smiley You can get the CCI tokens with 50% discount before the Presale (starts on 3rd of September).
Excellent conditions, but will not this discount be too great? Some investors will want to fix their profits very quickly.
COINDRAKE3

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

To participate in our Private Token Sale please contact us via info@cybercapitalinvest.io or send message to https://t.me/NikitaKaper / https://t.me/viktorkurov

Disclaimer:

- I am hired by Cyber Capital Invest team to announce the contents of the project until the time they are able to show the images from their own account.
- Do not send me messages for any bounty & inquiry/details about the project, you can contact Cyber Capital Invest for that purpose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: