Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?
http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

MVP is definitely attractive and it also shows the teams effort in putting things in perspective. I have to look into the roadmap to keep track of development progress.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

I see that the income distribution system is very well thought out. I think such parameters will ensure the satisfaction of the interests of investors and the necessary reinvestment of the means for developing the platform.

Its interesting to see that the lower trading profit is going to team than others such as shareholders and platform users. Why is it like this? Do the team have some other source of income to cover the expenses?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

This all sounds very good. I'm curious what stuff will be there :-)
I have to say that I like your community program very well, I think I could become a long-term holder

Holders too also profit from whatever gains the platforms make. Making money from any angle. Imagine investing and holding cci token
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

I know, I was only joking. I have no idea about and mostly not time for trading. Therefore this is a great opportunity for me and let the Profi trade.

Yeah... Just invest an amount you can spare and watch the profit grow based on the number of weeks you set for investment.

Yeah definitely a long HODL, it's a nice opportunity to earn passive income that you can reinvest. This will in effect earn you a compounded return which could eventually be worth a lot of $$$ in the future.

That's the benefit of the investment platform, like the more you HODL, the more you earn and like you stated, the best part of all that is the compounding of the investment, now i understand many of us have been burnt by such, me inclusive and i will be glad to see a platform that will prove me wrong, deliver and transform the face of the investment niche
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

I know, I was only joking. I have no idea about and mostly not time for trading. Therefore this is a great opportunity for me and let the Profi trade.

Yeah... Just invest an amount you can spare and watch the profit grow based on the number of weeks you set for investment.
Sounds good to me. I aswell don't have lots of spare time so letting the profi trade for me is really nice. I think this project can really become something huge.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?
http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

This is a really good marketing strategy. Be sure that this can help you solidify your investor's interest and also attract new ones to your project.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site
To see our latest updates on ratings, you can check the following Medium article - https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/cyber-capital-invest-ico-listings-ratings-updated-760f46f31913
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project
Once we have more review from experts, the score will be higher. But thank you! By the way, ICOBenchy is at 5/5.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png

When you talk about "- Team - 25%" does it mean the CCI team in its strictness?? Is there a way members can become team as well maybe base on the level of professional trade one has reached in the platform?
CCI Platform users will not be dealing with trading, they will be only choosing the investment plans. We will provide a range of investment plans offering different lengths of time. Short-term plans offering easy access, and long-term plans with a set active period. Interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested.

Traders will be the ones who generate profit and we have open job positions. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest as a Trader, please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

Interesting, so what qualifies as a trader from the list of applicants. Is there some sort of a test for traders or how would you generate the profit history?
Solid experience in crypto trading is a must, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account.  Smiley
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

To see our latest updates on ratings, you can check the following Medium article - https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/cyber-capital-invest-ico-listings-ratings-updated-760f46f31913

I see you guys are rated well in top ICO rating websites, I mean the rating from the website are all way above average.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

MVP is definitely attractive and it also shows the teams effort in putting things in perspective. I have to look into the roadmap to keep track of development progress.

The user interface looks good and the color of choice has been used by reputable brands because that's the most identifiable color that pleases customers, so the designers did a good job in that aspect, i see the team responding to questions, which is really nice, such should be maintained and focus shouldn't be on just telegram, as a lot of users also use this channel
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Firstly I must commend your effort here.. This goes to show the extent of customer service you guys are going to provide when the platform goes live... Nice ratings you've got there tbh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Yeah definitely a long HODL, it's a nice opportunity to earn passive income that you can reinvest. This will in effect earn you a compounded return which could eventually be worth a lot of $$$ in the future.

That's the benefit of the investment platform, like the more you HODL, the more you earn and like you stated, the best part of all that is the compounding of the investment, now i understand many of us have been burnt by such, me inclusive and i will be glad to see a platform that will prove me wrong, deliver and transform the face of the investment niche

Yes i always worry when I see profit shares etc.. but I'm really hoping that CCI can go against the status quo. It would be amazing if their platform is a hit and they turn over some great profits to send to members.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

This is a really good marketing strategy. Be sure that this can help you solidify your investor's interest and also attract new ones to your project.

I think the demo also reflects that the team is capable of executing. I am curious if staking would be limited to a set of currencies?

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?

MakesMe

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

What profit percent does helpers taking? Or it will be like monthly payed salary from your project?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?

Yeah I would have to say I agree, it's looking like a really good UI experience. I'd also like to know about fees and withdrawal fees specifically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: