Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6357 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

We need to make people more understand about crypto, some people think crypto is the easy way to get rich without doing anything, that is why a lot of people losing their their money, they need a better explanation about crypto, as the community maybe we can make seminar or published articles about the positive usage of crypto and explain detail about the risks and benefits or crypto
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

More time is required to make people understand better about bitcoin as well the entire activities related to the cryptocurrency network. We cannot change the public view of bitcoin. From my understanding people need to analyze end accept the best which is bitcoin all time.
Its hard to do it since the media only talks about the negative things with cryptocurrency even they don't understand it. We really need more time for this and I hope that cryptocurrency will prove itself to those people who still doubt about the technology of cryptocurrency.
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

We can change the public view of the world of crimps without showing them the bitcoine course and where you started investing, for example, I started investing in Socratus this is the best crypto project that I have so far seen
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Well, I think the public view towards crypto world has already been changed. People nowadays moving towards cryptocurrency. As it has the potential to make people profitable through investment.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

You are right. It's time we should step forward to change the view of people about cryptocurrency. We should try more for the exposure of coins and implement in daily activities so that people understand its significance.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

Being as a Bitcoin user even me my self was scared about the unsafe security of bitcoin but we have nothing to do guys this is a part of the popularity of bitcoin what we gonna do now is to keep doing safe always aware the people around us don't trust immediately to suspicious person before we transact. we always make a positive opinion sharing the knowledge to others and convinced them to support bitcoin in any different aspects.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

Media and government become important in changing the paradigm of society, if the government fully supports to legalize bitcoin then the community must be more dominant to use it.
The crypto players should also be able to spread the positive news and benefits gained in cryptocurrencies to gain public confidence
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

In crypto market there are lots of coins in 2017 the price of crypto was good but in 2018 the price changes drastically based on this price factors many long term investors are withdraw their money this is the main problem of falling price also in google search 80% are fall for search for btc.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Media is the first in the line that can rapidly change the views of people in crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Through the art of group psychology which originated at the start of world war 1.
Not sure on sources but i believe there is a book on it by a french guy.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

In my opinion, let's start to do some friendly campaign starting with our friends, co-workers and our family about cryptocurrency. Once you had explained to them properly, they will be able to gain some fruitful and beneficial information. Perhaps, the word of mouth will then be shared to some people and so on and so forth. Spreading the good news and the benefits they can get with cryptocurrency, people will be interested  later. The most important thing for them to know is that cryptocurrency are for the risk takers and they should understand that in every investment there is always a risk involved.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

If we want people to think abount crypto world not only like a bubble we should to develope projects where implementation of blockchain technology will really help people and be useful for them.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

We can't really do much about it beside introducing our friends to cryptocurrencies. Many people will actually follow the opinion of the media who don't like cryptocurrencies at all. People need to see that you can pay with cryptocurrencies in shops and that they are easy to use. More and more wallets are beginner friendly but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

We need to make people more understand about crypto, some people think crypto is the easy way to get rich without doing anything, that is why a lot of people losing their their money, they need a better explanation about crypto, as the community maybe we can make seminar or published articles about the positive usage of crypto and explain detail about the risks and benefits or crypto
Yes we should do our part by helping promote cryptocurrencies, by endorsing it and be a living proof that the existence of bitcoin is true, that the existence of bitcoin is absolutely has a worth and we are the benificiary of the existence of cryptocurrency if people would only allow it and accept it as legal tender.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

If you want to change the public´s view you only need to show them AML BitCoin´s white paper. In no time they will understand why this is the best crypto.

Introduce the public view to the crypto world.Make them understand on how it changed the life of the users,members and investors.Especially on how it works and gives us other income.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

To change the public view we need to increase the awarness about some of the project that has succeed in the real worl through the platform of crypto, we migth need to show the world the proof of our earning from the crypto platform in order to develop confidence in people and also enhance there belive in the crypto space, let post and repost positive news about crypto in the social media.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

To change the public view we need to increase the awarness about some of the project that has succeed in the real worl through the platform of crypto, we migth need to show the world the proof of our earning from the crypto platform in order to develop confidence in people and also enhance there belive in the crypto space, let post and repost positive news about crypto in the social media.
Good idea, positive news might change some images coming from the minds of many people who still have some doubts about crypto, giving them some comfort and guide them to enhance their knowledge and how things works inside this industry, lets take some time to provide deeper information and
widely instances where they can check and balance the main idea of crypto and why its really going to exist in the real world.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

If you want people to know that you are okay and you are better than bitcoin, then you have to prove what you have so they will think. Extremely more about the cryptocurrencies market
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

The time to tell people what exactly crypto is already passed away. Here is why :

People think that crypto world is money making machine. You can always earn money with it, set up your financial needs through it.

They have bound their thinking with money and crypto in very much like-like magnet energy! They dont understand the unexplored world of blockchain. Blockchain is far bigger stage than we think and people are not seeing at it as advance tech but when it comes to it then they just know money and money!
We need to change their perspective first then we can think about teaching them.
I totally agree with this guy. Blockchain is a new technology and crypto money is just a part of it. We pay too much attention on money and forget about its other application. Like a healthcare administration apps and platform for people building on Blockchain technology. They call it solve.care. https://solve.care/?l=en
You heard about this before??? Of course 80% of us do not know. Why? Because we know about crypto money more than these application. This thing has gone too far you know.  Smiley
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

In my own little way, I help explain to all my relatives,  friends,  and colleagues what  is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what are ways of Bitcoin,  that Bitcoin is not just money source but the scope of Bitcoin is very wide and Blockchain technology is very useful for all mankind.  I also told them that they should not believe the negative news  they heared from media or any people who criticized Bitcoin because these people do not know anything about Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not a scam, it is the bad people who scammed it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: