Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I think that when countries recognize and rule out, then people will look better on electronic money. Investors will find it easier to access the market.
Dianfirm06

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

Avoiding deeds that could defame Bitcoin, always giving good socialization about Bitcoin to the community and of course always active in this forum, so we always get the latest news about Bitcoin
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Recently, more and more information about the cryptocurrency appears in the media and on the Internet. This information is often untrue and provocative. Naive and trusting people perceive this information as true and these people continue to spread this lie further. Thus, this deception is widely spread further and further. Personally, I believe more credible sources, and familiar people whom I trust.
People prefer to follow the mainstream media rather than a blog or a website which written by a crypto addict, moreover too many negative cases happening in this inddutry such a hacking, scamming etc. We can't control and solve these issues the only way is keep showing bitcoin's beneficial to the world. Anyway there are so many webs or even videos that explained bitcoin in a good way but sadly they have been drowned out by a lot of bad news in the search engine results.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
I think we should first advise ourselves. Particularly those people who organise scam projects and steal people's investment. Also, the activities of people on the market that disrupts the smooth running of projects is also something we should work on. And then we should start teaching people about the good aspects of blockcain. I think with that, the perception will turn around
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

It really tough but not impossible. It can be done through a process. At first try to make them understand the term related with crypto. After making them aware about the points, if they are not convinced. Let them stay with you for fow days and try to show the way you are getting rich day by day. I hope they will be convinced.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

It takes a lot of time to get people to understand more about bitcoin and all the activities associated with cryptocurrency networks. Nor can we change the public view of bitcoin. To me the understanding of people need a final analysis to receive the best for bitcoin in all the time. Cool
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

People will actually adopt it soon and soonest but the only people that i believe can make it more accepted and popular are the government and the media house who will make it reach many people...
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

The issue is very much important for the crypto community. The public views on crypto need to be changed. We should avoid spreading any kind of negativity and spread positive thoughts as much as we can to the people.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

I think we should first advise ourselves. Particularly those people who organise scam projects and steal people's investment. Also, the activities of people on the market that disrupts the smooth running of projects is also something we should work on. And then we should start teaching people about the good aspects of blockcain. I think with that, the perception will turn around
Decentralization of crypto currency brings a lot of advantages but it gives risk for the investors since there is no third party involve if ever something not good happen along the way of our investment and maybe that's the reason of most people of why they always look negative about crypto. I believe that if there is only a crypto agency that looks after about the legitimacy and maintain good order in crypto world then it will change public view's about crypto and gain trust for it.

cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

We need to act as advocate to propagate the good news and the joy we've acquired from Cryptos to others. We need to try and explain Cryptos better to everyone around us and all that we can reach to counter all the FUD that people say about Cryptos. We need to be strong enough to declare our relation with crypto and hiding our involvement in Cryptos from the people around us.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

they must mention that crypto is a scam because its price is up and down. then we should show them that the crypto fluctuations are actually bus amendatangkan profit. In addition, crypto can also be used for a simpler and faster transaction tool.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:04:58 AM

New opportunities are always of interest. Do not miss the chance to join a promising project!!!
Not only can Daox get rid of scams because it is simply becoming unprofitable, but Daox also increase the success ratio due to the fact that the startup’s team is way more motivated. The Fundraising DAO protocol is basically replicating the way joint-stock companies work, while also preserving all the benefits of crypto and ICOs.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

I will advise them to take more research about bitcoin and cryptocurrency before you get involved. I used all my social media account to educate all of those who are connected to my account in this way they will know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

Perhaps providing learning to the public is one way to open up great opportunities for blockchain technology to evolve because when the majority of people already know the blockchain well and help in the economic system the country will surely support the existence of the system for the future progress.

Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

I am scared about the unsafe security of bitcoin but we have nothing to do guys this is a part of the popularity of bitcoin what we gonna do now is to keep doing safe always aware the people around us don't trust immediately to suspicious person before we transact. we always make a positive opinion sharing the knowledge to others and convinced them to support bitcoin in any different aspects. In crypto market there are lots of coins in 2017 the price of crypto was good but in 2018 the price changes drastically based on this price factors many long term investors are withdraw their money this is the main problem of falling price also in google search 80% are fall for search for btc.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

The public views can be changed by removing the misunderstandings people have regarding cryptos. We will have to advertise the positive aspects of it and spread the success stories of the investors. I am hopeful that this will help.
Yes that is too much important, still most of the people are worrying about their investment in bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but they actually do not know anything about bitcoin, they need a good information about bitcoin, through this way we can change their views about bitcoin. I think that after getting knowledge about bitcoin they will surely change their view about bitcoin.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

It's hard to convince the public about cryptocurrency since it involves money. It's worsen because of so many scam project and scam investment. People are afraid they will loss their money if participating to cryptocurrency... Maybe, if they will see someone's life change for a better because of cryptocurrency then maybe they will follow and invest in cryptocurrency.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

Most people that enters crypto community don't have enough knowledge how it works. They are just after fast cash and heard that crypto delivers fast cash. Now the market failed them and they believe is all scam and some don't want anything to do with cryptocurrency again. Though i don't blame them. A proper education system needs to be created around crypto and this will properly educate more people on how it all works.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

In my views,  I would suggest that people should study and learn more about cryptos to understand the fundamentals on how it works.  With this,  you can explain to the people how cryptos are good for investment and you can properly discuss to them on the benefits it can provide to the people.
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

you can easily change the thoughs of the other people, but not the entire idea that the entire world has about cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: