Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6355 times)
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

Now it is very important to change the view of general people regarding crypto. The perspective of general people is that the crypto world is a machine where you can make money. They think it due to high volatility of crypto market. But I think time has come to stable the price. Now the price will not be so volatile like earlier. If the price become stable and can be used as a payment, then the view of general people will automatically changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

Until whenever there will always be different views of anything, including the cryptocurrency. There is always good news and some bad things about crypto, we can never change that difference, but by always spreading the good news about crypto, and more people will have a positive outlook on crypto. For that reason, mass media, electronic media and other public elements can help to provide positive news about crypto, so that more people who believe in crypto and worldview will be more positive in viewing cryptocurrency.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Until whenever there will always be different views of anything, including the cryptocurrency. There is always good news and some bad things about crypto, we can never change that difference, but by always spreading the good news about crypto, and more people will have a positive outlook on crypto. For that reason, mass media, electronic media and other public elements can help to provide positive news about crypto, so that more people who believe in crypto and worldview will be more positive in viewing cryptocurrency.
Yes I agree on that , we have different thoughts on the crypto feild that is why the price is really unstable some views are bad and some are good and also with the feedback, many people earn and many people also loss on crypto that is why public views are not the same. All of as has a different views regarding in this feild and changing public views are really hard.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?

We need to give bitcoin a high demand to help it to change the public's view of Crypto world. If we give a high demand on bitcoin, I think the public view of it and I think there are more people having a good life. Also if our government support the bitcoin in our country it will be a help for the bitcoin to change the public view. It is a good news for bitcoin users because it can help bitcoin to be strong and more powerful.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

Well, i guess for me the only way we change the public's view about crypto is show to them how you became successful and achieved something because of it. Showing your achievement and not just simple talk of encouraging them to join crypto is enough to inspire them of doing what you have achieved. Anyway, we cant force them to join here instantly because crypto is still a long term learning process to invest here. At the end, you might got blamed if they failed on it.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

I think it's a very difficult to change their views of people about crypto world. but it is not a impossible to do it. first of all we can proof our achievements with good earnings, arrangements of seminars where we share good experience, thoughts about crypto advertising. l hopefully it will be changed view of people.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

For me, we don't have to change their view of Crypto World. We just have to show them how it changed our view and our lives. If they saw the advantages of crypto in our everyday lives, the benefits that we are getting from it. probably they will change their minds and their view of the Crypto World.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

As a community of bitcoin and crypto lovers our first task is to change the public view of about cryptocurrency and the blockchain entirely because most of the members of the public still view cryptocurrency as a risky investment and that is what draw them away from this great community, so we need to sanitize them on how the network works and ways to cut risk to it minimal level giving them first hand education before they invest in crypto.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

Actually it is really hard to change people perception but its not impossible, since hard and impossible are parallel to each other.  The truth of the matter is anytime you mention crypto people associate it to fraudulent activities which might be as a result of ignorance. To me continues education and as forum members  and our individual behavior can cause this magical change
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Guys we are very much aware how the crypto community through this great forum has helped most of us in terms of our finances but is so heartbreaking that the most of the public views only describes how insecure and unsafe the crypto community is. I do understand that cryptocurrencies are volatile and the issue of anonymity sometimes scares people away but y'all bear with me that if  crypto is explained to you and you really understand it properly you would not make wrong mistakes and get swayed away by panic sales or submit your private key as ethereum wallet address. Is it a public campaign or some other form of tutorial that we should organize to help explain crypto to the world because believe it or not the blockchain technology of cryptocurrencies is being admired by most organizations and some of them have decided to run their operations with the use of blockchain technology. What can we do as a community to help change the public view of Crypto?
Very nice topic you raised. I believe that we need to create awareness about the blockchain technology and to achieve this, we need to introduce it into our educational curriculum. That way even our kids will know about it.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

We can do more to make the world of Crypto really appealing to people. One of the best ways  that we can use to promote bitcoin and boost investor confidence is when we speak  good things about this wonderful cryptocurrency.  People get scared  when speculations about Crypto especially bitcoin are always negative.
koreano111

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

Now there are less than 105 million visitors at coinbase. This is why they do not understand the undiscovered world of blockchain.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

This is really a very sad problem in life. People see that others make huge amounts of profits from the crypto industry but they do not want to take it well. I think this happens only because of bad knowledge. Most people do not understand the technology correctly and accurately. So I believe at first we have to make them understand first about technology. And then they will be able to accept it with pleasure. Thanks #CMIIW
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

We can do more to make the world of Crypto really appealing to people. One of the best ways  that we can use to promote bitcoin and boost investor confidence is when we speak  good things about this wonderful cryptocurrency.  People get scared  when speculations about Crypto especially bitcoin are always negative.

Tell me what avenue is a good way to speak bitcoin and crypto? Facebook? Twitter?. Those 2 giant social media websites have been plague with crypto promotions that's why they are making a hard stance against it. Personally, I have done my share, telling friends and family members on the potential of crypto, but sadly no one listens to I'll just keep mum about it. Let crypto take its natural course and perhaps people will really discover it and at least they do their due diligence to study them unlike spoon feeding them on how to invest/trade.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

teach people, educate them on the good of crypto, whys its interesting. the more people know the better, then they can get involved themselves. people usually hate because they don't understand.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

We can actually change one's view of crypto currency by compensating for the negative issues that exist in the media by sharing the positive side of the crypto currency.  Actually if we want to keep earning money through crypto currency then as a crypto currency player we should follow to improve the image and public confidence in the crypto currency. Indeed we can not fight the people who spread negative news about the crypto currency. We can only spread this positive news more. If these crypto currency players are millions then millions of people can share about the positive news of crypto currency.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

This is really a very important issue and I think it is necessary now to change public views on crypto. For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negativities. We should stop spreading FUD and help each other so that individual can flourish and thus the whole market will start developing.
I really agree with you.
it's time to stop saying stupid things about bitcoin, and stop trusting the negative news that says bitcoin will end.
opendata

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Now people are demoralize because of bitcoin and Altcoins market is down from few months many peoples think bitcoin is die but and market will never recover but people need to understand blockchain technology is much more what they think about it, don't know in upcoming days what changes come and this currency give good profit like December 2017.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

cryptocurrencies in public view is known by the platform that dont have a good impact in the public, the people that public is always things that bitcoin is used by a criminals or a scamer, so its makes the bitcoin view is bad in the public, how to change the public view about bitcoin? i think we should give some educatin about the public about bitcoin, how it works, and the advatages and disadvatages from bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

By spreading positive news about it. If people make cryptocurrency have its bad status, then we can change that by using the same way. We cannot force the mass media to believe quickly, but if we are enthusiastic enough to make it progress, then we can do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: