Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 09:17:56 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we change the public's view of Crypto world?  (Read 6362 times)
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

In my opinion at first we have to find ways that the facets of the code are affected or can not keep the interests of investors. Once you find out the urgent and huge steps need to be taken by the ciphertext to make sure no one can create problems in this system. It should accurately pinpoint the entire system, omissions and money. cryptocurrencies will be available to them at the choice and challenge of the modern world.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

I think it's hard, Today there are too many media that make bitcoin and crypto world bad in the public eye. this would be very difficult when trying to change the public view of the world of crypto because sometimes people already believe with what is in the media.

However, even so, that does not mean impossible. And I think what we can do to change people's outlook on the world of crypto is, we must be able to change the mindset of the community before explaining the work way and innovation that have and can be done by cryptocurrency.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

To make the world change its view of the world of crypto, you first have to innovate yourself, you need to change the mindset to make it more positive as well as you contribute your merit to the development. of crypto
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

This is really a very important issue and I think it is necessary now to change public views on crypto. For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negativities. We should stop spreading FUD and help each other so that individual can flourish and thus the whole market will start developing.
yeah you have a point, but the problem to some people is admire to become awareness so that  if everyone are willing to listened about the great opportunity in cryptoland we have also catch attention to hole viewers despite some people say its scam or what but the most important thing  to have awarness
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

I read, 80% of the amount being dumped today is from the long-term holders, they want OUT! Google search for Bitcoin has dropped to -80%. Because of this, we will be spreading positive news about passwords rather than negative ones.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

One person cannot do nothing, it has to be combined effort. Also , so not push it too much on friends, just give them suggestion sand directions.
it is good to explain slowly if our frien wrong to know it, they can do something bad and they can blame us if they loss in asset or something else. if me i wouldn't tell my close friend about crypto for now

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Margaretlove

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Because of this, we will be spreading positive news about passwords rather than negative ones. It's time to tell everyone exactly the password has passed. This is why, you can always make money with it, setting your financial needs through it. They do not understand the undiscovered world of blockchain. We need to change their views first and then we can think about teaching them.
arhipova

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

Just share your experience and earnings with friends and family. Some will be inspired to invest, help them if they face any problem.
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

This is why, people think that the crypto world is a money machine. They have bound their minds with money and codes in a lot of magnet-like energy! Blockchain is a much bigger stage than we thought and people do not see it as advanced technology but when it comes to it they only know the money and the money! Just continue what you are doing, let They see the benefits you have made from your work here in electronic money. Become richer than you are before learning this community
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

To change the public's view about crypto, we the community members have a role to play. We are responsible for sharing good information about crypto to our family and friends. If we all do this, I believe a lot of people will change their perception about crypto.

jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Since we are the users or the person who had experience it then we need to tell them our experience .
Ucy

Activity: 2604
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

The community needs more development and alot convincing/marketing to do? There should be products that people will find hard to resist.

If people are already too brainwashed, there is little we can do to help. Hopefully they will be woken by hard truth.
alexey-zoki

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

First of all there is a huge problem with scam projects. Just look up, how many projects scam exited their ICOs.
Second of all the whole idea of crypto - being independent from the government and fiat money and external control is very suspicious (from the point of view of most regular people). They think that if you don't have anything illegal to hide then there is no point of having that much of independence from the government.

So we need to pass that crypto hype phase where everybody calms down and there would be not many scammers.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:43:30 AM

Now a days people trust in net banking and internet and investment  and money transfer is going paperless,The global economy is moving towards digital system so I recommend the modern addition that  is cryptocurrency . It is a digital and decentralized virtual currency that uses cryptography for security it is not issued by any central authority so the government can't take it from us . In cryptocurrency all the transaction is saved in a public ledger so no fraud happens . It is ease to use and low fees the only thing we need is smart phones and an internet .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

They don't believe until they don't experience it. For the people who's not believe in cryotocurrency, well it your choice. And yes, that's right, all we have to do is just keep telling the truth about crypto, and the positive side about crypto. Explain to them what really is cryptocurrency and what are the benifits that we can get here.
bennybeezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

I think a great starting point is what's been happening in some universities and colleges where we're actually seeing classes on crypto being offered and taught. However, that being said, I believe it's not so much the younger generation that needs to be convinced, or educated rather, but more so the older generation that is more set in their ways and more fearful of new technologies that force them to change their habits. We have to look at crypto as a paradigm shift because it truly does change everything. Virtually every industry is going to get impacted by blockchain but crypto stands to shake the very core of the established order that feels powerless to stop it. So, it's the duty of the enlightened ones (i.e. us) to spread the knowledge and sow the seeds of empowerment to everyone and anyone who's willing to listen! It's on us to change the world  Kiss
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

I think we do not have to do anything, just let them see profits that Crypto world bring to you. They will immediately change their mind
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

firstly, we should give them more information about Crypto and then show them its benifits
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

The community needs more development and alot convincing/marketing to do? There should be products that people will find hard to resist.

If people are already too brainwashed, there is little we can do to help. Hopefully they will be woken by hard truth.
You are right, although bitcoin has shown a very good development related to the increase in price so that it has benefited many investors, there are still many people who doubt it. I think this is because of the effect of news that bitcoin is a high-risk investment. Well, these risks can be avoided and reduced by understanding the basics of investment and price analysis.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Letty sits

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

This is really a very important issue and I think it is necessary now to change public views on crypto. For this we will have spread the positive news about the crypto more rather than the negativities. We should stop spreading FUD and help each other so that individual can flourish and thus the whole market will start developing.
yes I really agree with your opinion.
we must build public confidence in cripto by spreading the positive news but it is a big challenge.
because building trust is very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: